PDA

View Full Version : Playchess / Fritz 11 problem

Kevin Bonham
02-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I installed Fritz 11 a little under two years ago. I haven't extended the free Playchess membership that came with it.

Until recently when I have been watching games in the Broadcasts section I have been able to open up to six games in one window then add a kibitzer and open an engine window that will then analyse whatever game I have highlighted at a given time.

As of yesterday I have the following issues:

(i) If I am watching a single game in a single window, the kibitzer option only comes up if I choose Examine game (which disconnects the transmission). However the kibitzer then keeps running if I return to Observe. I can watch multiple games each in single windows but then once I use each kibitzer it becomes unavailable as an option in the others.

(ii) When I am watching multiple games in a single window, the add kibitzer option is completely unavailable.

Any help fixing this (assuming it's not just because I'm a freeloader) would be much appreciated.

Kevin Bonham
07-12-2010, 11:15 PM
My previous account there got cancelled, presumably for inactivity so I signed up a new one and found the problem was gone! (At least for tonight anyway.)