PDA

View Full Version : big improvement in Windows 7

Davidflude
02-12-2009, 09:37 AM
Microsoft appears to have got rid of the blue screen of death in Windows 7. Now a according to reports from European media they have a black screen of death. Microsoft has denied that there is a problem. Is this a Mandy Rice Davies?

Desmond
02-12-2009, 10:26 AM
BSODs are usually caused by hardware errors.

Igor_Goldenberg
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Well, I haven't had any since I installed Windows 7 this morning:lol:
Just kidding. I installed it about a month ago and haven't had any. So far it behaved much better then Vista.

Bill Gletsos
02-12-2009, 03:31 PM
So far it behaved much better then Vista.It would have been hard pressed not to. ;)

AzureBlue
02-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Is Windows 7 the edition after Vista? What a creative name. :lol:

Desmond
02-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Is Windows 7 the edition after Vista? What a creative name. :lol:Calling it 6 and pretending Vista never existed would have been creative.

Redmond Barry
03-12-2009, 05:44 AM
the reason they didn't call vista 6 is that 6 is the devils number (and obviously vista was an o.s. of pure evil but the marketing gurus at microsoft didn't want to let on) whereas 7 is more heavenly.

obviously bill gates is religious and desires to have the number associated with his deity held in good stead.

honestly does anybody think that christians have sponsored microsoft to create a reliable o.s for once ??

........ just so that the number 7 can avoid the stigma that previous o.s.'s have placed on numbers 1-6.

its a conspiracy !!

AzureBlue
03-12-2009, 08:05 PM
the reason they didn't call vista 6 is that 6 is the devils number (and obviously vista was an o.s. of pure evil but the marketing gurus at microsoft didn't want to let on) whereas 7 is more heavenly.

obviously bill gates is religious and desires to have the number associated with his deity held in good stead.

honestly does anybody think that christians have sponsored microsoft to create a reliable o.s for once ??

........ just so that the number 7 can avoid the stigma that previous o.s.'s have placed on numbers 1-6.

its a conspiracy !!
Interesting... I never get what all these numbers are about. Why is the IT Lounge called the 1337 Lounge? Any logic there?

Basil
03-12-2009, 08:13 PM
Interesting... I never get what all these numbers are about. Why is the IT Lounge called the 1337 Lounge? Any logic there?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=1337