PDA

View Full Version : Magazine page.

Saragossa
12-11-2009, 05:54 PM
I have to do a page for the school magazine which requires me sticking a bunch of kids heads on chess pieces.

If anybody has any idea of how to do this, easily the help you can provide will be much appreciated. I'm getting a photoshop trial tonight so if you can work in terms with that it would be easier although I have a lot of these types of program and I am willing to work in whatever you suggest would be easiest.

Thank you in advance, Lawrence Bretag.

Ian Murray
13-11-2009, 07:34 AM
I have to do a page for the school magazine which requires me sticking a bunch of kids heads on chess pieces.

If anybody has any idea of how to do this, easily the help you can provide will be much appreciated.
Make sure the heads bleed out completely before attempting to stick them on. Shrinking them might be useful also - you should be able to google instructions from a South American Indian source somewhere.

Jim_Flood
13-11-2009, 01:31 PM
You also need to clarify whether the "bunch of kids heads" is to be on each piece or is it only one head per piece.

Saragossa
13-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Make sure the heads bleed out completely before attempting to stick them on. Shrinking them might be useful also - you should be able to google instructions from a South American Indian source somewhere.

Good tip I wasted one head today by not following this elementry rule.

You also need to clarify whether the "bunch of kids heads" is to be on each piece or is it only one head per piece.

One kids head to each piece. It's all sorted now. I passed the work I couldn't do to someone less qualified to do the job. Go me.

Garvinator
13-11-2009, 05:47 PM
One kids head to each piece. It's all sorted now. I passed the work I couldn't do to someone less qualified to do the job. Go me.
Interesting variation on the Peter Principle :hmm: worth further testing I think. Not sure if it just bluff value or is a genuine alternative.