PDA

View Full Version : Email Notifications from subscribed threads

AzureBlue
19-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Hey
Does anyone know how to get rid of the email notifications generated by auto-subscribed threads, or at least how to unsubscribe from threads?
In the User CP --> Edit Options --> Messaging and Notification --> Default Thread Subscription Mode, I have tried selecting "No email notification" and "Do not subscribe" on the drop-down list but none of the options seem to be working.
I'd be glad if anyone knows what to do can help me ... thanks. :)

ER
19-07-2009, 04:16 PM
hi Jenny I don't know if this works in your case (as it did with mine) but it's worth a try
http://www.nowsell.com/articles-reprint-rights/article-Unsub.html

Rincewind
19-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey
Does anyone know how to get rid of the email notifications generated by auto-subscribed threads, or at least how to unsubscribe from threads?
In the User CP --> Edit Options --> Messaging and Notification --> Default Thread Subscription Mode, I have tried selecting "No email notification" and "Do not subscribe" on the drop-down list but none of the options seem to be working.
I'd be glad if anyone knows what to do can help me ... thanks. :)

I've updated you to "Do not subscribe". You might need to unsubscribe from existing threads. You should be able to do this through the User CP menu. (But if not let me know and I can remove these for you too.)

AzureBlue
19-07-2009, 07:00 PM
I've updated you to "Do not subscribe". You might need to unsubscribe from existing threads. You should be able to do this through the User CP menu. (But if not let me know and I can remove these for you too.)
Thanks, but it still isn't working...
Can you please remove all my subscribed threads, because I can't seem to be able to. :(

Rincewind
19-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks, but it still isn't working...
Can you please remove all my subscribed threads, because I can't seem to be able to. :(

OK, done. Hopefully this corrects the issue. Please let me know if not.

AzureBlue
20-07-2009, 04:38 PM
OK, done. Hopefully this corrects the issue. Please let me know if not.
Thanks heaps Rincewind. :)
I think it's been resolved. :) :clap: