PDA

View Full Version : New YouTube Chess Series

BearDrinkingBeer
13-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I have started a new YouTube Chess Series called "Beating the Grandmasters (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A83689129668FDE4)". The purpose of this series is to show that grandmasters are quite beatable and are definitely not invincible against club players. I try to prove this by taking a look at my own games.

What do you guys think?

Desmond
13-07-2009, 09:22 PM
I don't think it was a secret that GMs make mistakes in blitz.

BearDrinkingBeer
15-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Yes, lol, essentially it is just me beating some random GMs after they make a one-move blunder, but that is part of the humour of the series (and how else are considerably lower rated players going to beat grandmasters?) I hope that the examples I give are entertaining and interesting.

jhughes
11-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Yes, lol, essentially it is just me beating some random GMs after they make a one-move blunder, but that is part of the humour of the series (and how else are considerably lower rated players going to beat grandmasters?) I hope that the examples I give are entertaining and interesting.
Hi GP, I have to say that I like this series.:D What state do you live in, although I'm a lot weaker than you, it would be nice to play you in an OTB game.
Btw, I'm thechessvids on youtube.