PDA

View Full Version : Spin Cycle on Max

Basil
12-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Well I shudder to think how many slope-back, knuckle-dragging, laba-luvin' clowns swallowed WORKING FAMILIES and voted for Kev are now chowing down on NATION BUILDING.

Is there a web-site which counts the Rudd-Swan buzz words crammed down the electorate's gob? Happy to have comparisons with Howard-Costello BTW although not fussed. Thank goodness that after 100 years a government is finally building the nation :wall:

"Yeah Reg, well I don' know about all this stuff, but Rudd's buildin' a nation - yeah. That's all I know - that'll do me." :doh: :doh: :doh:

Sinister
12-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Well I shudder to think how many slope-back, knuckle-dragging, laba-luvin' clowns swallowed WORKING FAMILIES and voted for Kev are now chowing down on NATION BUILDING.

Is there a web-site which counts the Rudd-Swan buzz words crammed down the electorate's gob? Happy to have comparisons with Howard-Costello BTW although not fussed. Thank goodness that after 100 years a government is finally building the nation :wall:

Well I don' know about all this stuff, but Rudd's buildin' a nation - yeah. That's all I know - that'll do me :doh: :doh: :doh:
that dude on tv had no idea what he was talking about, it was as though a prep student wrote his speech

TheJoker
12-05-2009, 10:10 PM
I once read somewhere that the secret to PR spin is a 2 step process:

1. Simplify

2. Exagerate

It is amazing how true that is.

kjenhager
12-05-2009, 10:11 PM
I hope you are not government dissenters . :whistle: :hmm: :eek:

Spiny Norman
13-05-2009, 04:38 AM
They're skeptics, soon to be classified as dangerous opponents of Comrade Kevin's glorious debt revolution! :lol: