PDA

View Full Version : Universal principle law("Unified Theo-ry") discovered

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 06:00 PM
The word Ideo(s)s is related to the word Idiom. This word “Ideo(s)“yncrasy (“mixing together) shares an affinity with the word Code. Can you determine the relationship? When one discerns it, what results is revelatory( scientifically as well religiously).
I am not propagating any belief in a "Bible code" rather simply drawing attention to the fact that the word "code" idiomatically( phonetically), when considered backward; reads: E-DE-OS( E-….Dios; Spanish word for God; Koine Greek equivalent : Theos.). What is the relevance? As the word relevance bears similitude to the word revelation( Apocalypsis; "revealing, unveiling))..thus when one discovers the "Idiom" message of God this leads to profound mysteries being unraveled( both sacred and scientific). In fact the Idiom expressions of God( found in a myriad of ways)Explain EVERYTHING. Yet only the ability to live forever could ever accommodate or bring one close to that extent of Gnosis( knowledge).
Recall that after the deluge Nimrod proceeded to build a tower called BABYL( "confusion“). God thwarted this wicked pursuit in a most omniscient way. Now we can perceive his Idiom(s)… His idiomatic “ways.” How?
God confused the ‘language’ of man( Hebrew)and subsequently dealt out to each prospective group a "new language‘. Imagine God has a deck of cards. The deck of cards together represents the original language of man. He deals the cards out. Each individual ( collective group as distinguished from the others) receives one card. Each card individually represents an alteration of the original Hebrew deck. As well, a component vestige of the whole. Further; without the whole deck the meaning of the whole cannot be discerned...it is obscured (yet still there), and can only be whole again if all cards return to the ‘root’ (PI.. anyone) deck.
For instance; imagine that the original Hebrew word for fruit was ...FRUIT! That’s the whole deck. However that word-deck is dispersed among ‘a group’ and each group receives an alteration of the word...i.e.: Uifrt; Truif; Irtuf; turfi . If all of the group(s) understood the word before; would they afterward? This represents the divine decree in the days when God confused the language(singular) of Hebrew and distributed languages(plural). The root word ‘fruit’ can still be perceived....Phonetically.
Job 42:1-6.states this principle adequately when Job stated, 'there is no idea(idiom) that is unattainable for you.' He is also correct in saying: "Things to wonderful for me, which I do not know." (PI…3.1(?)x(XYZ=wise)+.0144)
God has manipulated the languages of man for upward of 5,ooo years. Now is the "favorable time" for the revelation. Now is the time for the Apocalypse (Koine Greek; Apocalysis= "revealing, unveiling.”)
Indeed! Now is the time for all to 'come to know' the true God. They will perceive his existence and relevance through their own LANGUAGES! Scientist, Mathematicians, all religio-cultural peoples, all races and creeds, Atheists, Agnostics.......EVERYONE will now 'come to know’ of these divine things.
Before I introduce these sacred-secular realities (in brevity for they are plethoric)I would like to state that I am seeking those competent ones in the following areas: Biblical Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, English ( for now- all other languages will follow 'suit'); geometers( 'measurements' of earth“), Anatomist, Mathematicians, Scientists (pseudo or otherwise...for truth and revelation eclipses the ‘theories’ of man, 'built up by their fleshly frame of mind.') Astronomer(s), Physicists, Anthropologist and Archeologist. I am also seeking ones 'competent' in Hieroglyphs. Why? I will demonstrate the ‘language principle law’ the other areas will be subsequently expressed/ explained. Lastly I am in need of the assistance of computer software designers so as to communicate these things to the masses.
Within every language is THE inherent Idiom message of God. This is true from a micro standpoint( letters- alphabetical characters) or a graduated, macro standpoint( words, sentences, paragraphs, books, volumes, libraries). This is the reality regardless of the language. I will illustrate with an alpha-riddle relating to, in the particular, the English alphabet. Consider the alphabet, namely: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW-ex(OUT) WISE. The X, Y AND Z ARE NOT CLEARLY DISCERNED IN THIS SUCCESSION YET THEY ARE DEMONSTRATIVELY AND IDIOMATICALLY (PHONETICALLY) EXPRESSED. WHAT DO I MEAN?
Consider the word Tree. The Greek equivalent for that English word is Dendron. What is the point? Now consider the word Dendron backward. While you are doing so recall that the first tree mentioned in the bible was the "tree of Knowledge of good and bad". Now consider the word Dendron as it "sounds" ..backwards. In other words IN+OR+DE+NED...sound familiar? INORDINATE! Now research a COMPREHENSIVE defining of that word.
Consider the Koine Greek term for "Appointed Times Of The Nations" ( translation: the age of wicked mankind coming to an end). That expression transliterated to Greek is KAIROI-ETHNON. Do you "sea it" ( Isaiah 57: 19,20)? Perhaps not. LISTEN! CAIRO ATTENTION! CAIRO-I=(KAIRO-ETHNON=( E+TE+ACH+IN..Attention). ON=(Owing). THUS (‘teach us‘…TE+ACH+US) God has even allowed for the relationship between languages( from one language to another…transcendently and transparently) to express his idiomatic message.
Back to the alphabet. Consider each letter as if it is a word( accommodating the vowel sounds dwelling within). Indeed! E-VOWEL= LOVE(E+ VE+OWE+EL). It also means "E VOW EL"( ‘el’ representative of the Hebrew word for God/god).As for the alphabet. LISTEN!
AB, ABACE,aback(c=k),Abaist(abashed),CITY(C+D)EFFIGY; phagy; a beast( a+ be+c+d); A BAKED(A+B+C+D...C pronounced hard)(Genesis 11:3);. Their are thousands of words that exist idiomatically in our alphabet. Every alphabet parrots( explicitly and implicitly) the biblical narrative throughout. Forward and backward.
For purposes of brevity "LET US" ( Genesis 11:7) pick up where the 16th letter is relative to the English alphabet, namely( PQR)= (P)Pe+(Q)QUE+®ARE. Ring a Dou-bell-you(W). PECULIAR! What is peculiar? The way your friend sounded after his and your language was altered. Confusing, Odd, Strange, Frustrating. Ultimately he could no longer be your friend and share with you in making a disgusting effigy toward a person they hated.......GOD! But This divinely manipulated Phenomenon has 'lain' (NILE)dormant( NIMROD considered backward) long enough due to Gods control over all things. God ever conforms the bad to his good righteous purpose. He has demonstratively done so even by means of manipulating and molding alphabets and speech. The 'especially favorable time' for revelation has arrived. Thus the peculiar stew=(PQR+STU)( research this word ’stew’ comprehensively; including idiom usage) which has gradually been boiling( mans confusing languages) is about to ERUPT! Thus why the prophet Zephaniah wrote 3:8,9:
"keep yourselves in expectation of me, is the utterance of JEHOVAH, 'till the day for my rising up for the booty, for my judicial decision is to gather nations, for me to collect together kingdoms, in order TO POUR out upon them my DE-NUNCIAT-ION, all of my BURNING ANGER( Boiling over); for by the fire of my zeal all the earth will be devoured.........FOR THEN I SHALL GIVE THE PEOPLES THE CHANGE TO A PURE( pure considered backward=ERUP-(T)) language. The approximation or "root" (PI) Hebrew deck is imminent. And all will perceive it lucidly.........right within their own language(s).
Consider now the English alphabet in the following way ( rows of 7-heaven)
A B C D E F G
H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U
v W X Y Z ......INDEED! THE ALPHA ROW UP AND DOWN REVEALS THE …PERSON… WHO IN A MOST WISE WAY COMPLETED HIS PURPOSE BY ACCOMPLISHING THE LAST THREE LETTERS..EX-WISE(XYZ)( HE SHUT OUT MANS ABILITY TO PROGRESS IN WISDOM AND UTILIZE IT IN FALSE RELIGIOUS WORSHIP). ( obscured PI) HOW ? BY ALTERING THEIR ORIGINAL LANGUAGE INTO A "PECULIAR STEW". And of course the first row also reads( from bottom upward to the “B”: VE+OWE+ACH(AK)+A+BE….LARY. Vochab-(ulary)
Language .....mere letters combined into words, explain all that is or will ever be. Of course to fully understand the power of the original ‘angelic’( angels…degrees of glory and dimension) language of Hebrew one would have had to have created it. God. He will "reveal' enough so that people 'will have to come to know that I am Jehovah.’ However we must be humble and righteous for recall what the apostle Paul stated...." if I spoke in the tongue of Angels but did not have love..." ( 1 Cor 13:1)
The true God Jehovah is making a final appeal to the masses of mankind to receive his love and divine protection from the imminent destruction that is nigh. ( 1 Cor chapter 14)
false religion will first be destroyed..then the nations will be gathered together for Armageddon.
Those competent ones that I alluded to above it is relevant to be attentive to these things. As well please respond. What will be revealed will unveil not just the religious truths but as well the realities of the sciences, mathematics, geometry, geology, anthropology, genealogy, history, astronomy, the pyramids, Stonehenge, the Inca ruins, archeology, the ark of the covenant, hieroglyphs, language, anatomy, the brain, insects, animals, the stars, constellations, unified theory( universal principle law), PI! As well the golden ratio, the Fib sequence, Egyptian symbols, symmetry, super-symmetry,.........the THYROID( relevance), the Sphinx, the "beard" worn by the Pharaohs, the tower of Babel, Golgotha, Leonardo Davinci,… the " mere ore" ether effect of the physical universe: E=(M) mc"2". Further it will explain the relativity principles, speed of light. Light=( EL-I-Gant).
URIM THUMMIM.
LOVE……..AGAPE= hope (ach(ak)+owe+pe); happy(Ach+ap+py); peace(e+cae+e); Page(s of the Bible)=e+ga+pe;…………SPACE(PI)=e+ca+Pe….IS(“to be”)

SPACE(PI-C, light) x SPACE(PI=M mc)=Reconciliation of the energy to the “mass”es of humankind.

Rincewind
02-05-2009, 06:12 PM
˙pɐәɹ ɹәʌә әʌɐႡ ! ʇsod ʇsәpɹ!әʍ әႡʇ ɹɐɟ ʎq s! ʇɐႡʇ

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 06:24 PM
The key to the SIGH-ANSWERS(Sciences) is found 'within' the knowledge embodied within the ARCH-MATHEMATICIAN...GOD. Math nor the sciences definitively (nor even in vestige) contradict the reality of THIS omnicient and omnipotent scientist. GOD nor the bible is contradicted by science....rather, condescended to. Where Science verses "intelligent design" runs awry is related to ...religious interpretation.. and not sound scientific, creationary and biblically revealed stated reality. Respectfully.

Rincewind
02-05-2009, 06:30 PM
The key to the SIGH-ANSWERS(Sciences) is found 'within' the knowledge embodied within the ARCH-MATHEMATICIAN...GOD. Math nor the sciences definitively (nor even in vestige) contradict the reality of THIS omnicient and omnipotent scientist. GOD nor the bible is contradicted by science....rather, condescended to. Where Science verses "intelligent design" runs awry is related to ...religious interpretation.. and not sound scientific, creationary and biblically revealed stated reality. Respectfully.

I stand corrected on my previous post. But the first one is certainly longer and completely out of the blue.

Kaitlin
02-05-2009, 06:33 PM

:rolleyes: pre nano

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 06:42 PM
?Furthermore... your 'upside down and reversed' comments is reflective of your disposition. Please dont impute to me any semblance of wierdness. Of course I can be weird if you would like. Having been an arduous student of language I can write backwards faster than I can forward. As well I have twisted,turned and reversed alphabetical charachters so as to discern any underlying charach-tural significance. Thus birthing the scientific realizations represented by the scientific, mathematical, geometrical discoveries encompassed by the Universal Principle Law( i.e.."Unified theo-ray). To prove my proficience I will remind you that the word 'door'( used in your post) spells backward ....RUDE( as your comment were 'in tone'). As well the word KEY phonetically approximates the expression: 'WHY ECH(O)'. Thus I ask firstly ; why is it that your words Echo(sound wave)? Universal Principle Law will elaborate upon this. Secondly : If you would indulge me; explain to me in your best scienific jargon the Phenomonon of Language. I look forward to your RESPONSE( ESO-INNER-PEACE...Piecer...PI-sayer). Perhaps we can discuss Pi relative to these inquiries. WEIRD....('DRY DOUBLE YOU'; 'Dried Audible you') huh!? Care to discuss the 'double you'(W) duality of E=(M)mc

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 06:47 PM
My comments though "longer" are unique and not parroted nor paraphrased or quoted from "the books." Your comments are in brevity, true; thus why they lack substance and 'innate' creativity. They are rather quippy as well. Do you have any "new" things to share? Im all H-ears! echo...........voca(te) them to me so that i can scrutinize them so as to derive any vestige of scientific logic. Respectfully.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 06:52 PM
My comments though "longer" are unique and not parroted nor paraphrased or quoted from "the books." Your comments are in brevity, true; thus why they lack substance and 'innate' creativity. They are rather quippy as well. Do you have any "new" things to share? Im all H-ears! echo...........voca(te) them to me so that i can scrutinize them so as to derive any vestige of scientific logic. Respectfully.
Do you have your own web page ?
What are your thoughts on NLP ?

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 06:53 PM
this Caketin is full of little spiders and watermelon seeds.

SPIDER= "is PI duress"...............backward 'Serendipitous.' Indeed it is! As for the 'Aqua-eimi-el-owin.. seeds'(ciduous)...as in assiduous.....yes; Pi is that as well.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 06:58 PM

I had a website but due to a period of financial embarrassment I had to close it. But all of my Universal Principle Law Ideas( Idios-idiom's) are tucked neatly away in the is-pi-der webs of my synapses. LOL. Define NPL as you "C" it and I will respond accordingly. I appreciate the need to entertain your ideas or predispositions before I reciprocate.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I am assessing your ECHO's as well. Thus the word CHESS considered backward. ES+ES....E+ACH("ch" pronounced "K")+CE...ECHO. Tidbit for now.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 07:10 PM

I had a website but due to a period of financial embarrassment I had to close it. But all of my Universal Principle Law Ideas( Idios-idiom's) are tucked neatly away in the is-pi-der webs of my synapses. LOL. Define NPL as you "C" it and I will respond accordingly. I appreciate the need to entertain your ideas or predispositions before I reciprocate.
Any stored archives of your web pages anywhere ?

NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

ie. Do you see any common ground with your work and NLP ?

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:11 PM
I have a riddle for you..and all in the room. If you have 3 'objects' on a table and you remove 1(one) how many objects are 'left' remaining? The residual remainder is the sum of 3.
As well another question. What idiom expression(s) are found within the words URIM THUMMIM?
Furthermore: If i drew a triangle and placed 'these 2' relevancies at each 'corner', namely.....1) G(gravity)- see high 'fire in the middle'; 2) Be a mere silence -a. What would be the 3rd coordinate( Hint: it will represent 52 degrees(aprox.) and fall on the E-LOW-PI.
ENJOY!

Basil
02-05-2009, 07:14 PM
May I ask what you discern from 'BARKING'?

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM

NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-l...ic_programming

I have printed copies of some of the info( though it was to comprehensive to print in entirety). Again the stored(storied...de-wrote/rote..radius...Ray-Dios) ARCH-HIGH-VIA-IS...............Via my memory. Thus the word wrote.
The only common ground we share is that linguistics is a scientific approach to language and is profoundly relevant to things most people would view as trivial and IRRELEVANT. What have you gleaned from the site?

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 07:25 PM
I have a riddle for you..and all in the room. If you have 3 'objects' on a table and you remove 1(one) how many objects are 'left' remaining? The residual remainder is the sum of 3. 2 +1 removed = sum of 3

As well another question. What idiom expression(s) are found within the words URIM THUMMIM? Uma Thurman

Furthermore: If i drew a triangle and placed 'these 2' relevancies at each 'corner', namely.....1) G(gravity)- see high 'fire in the middle'; 2) Be a mere silence -a. What would be the 3rd coordinate( Hint: it will represent 52 degrees(aprox.) and fall on the E-LOW-PI.
ok so top of the triangle is gravity , bottom left corner of the triangle is mere silence , the 3rd coordinate is obviously ' chess rating ' , as there is only so much ELO PIE to go around .

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
BE ARCH(ARK,ARC) KING.............GOD. He has orders(Universal principle laws) that he only 'Barks' if athiestically rejected. He is "KiNG of eternity"..as the attique yomin( Hebrew: transliterated: "Ancient of days") where an = "to be" and "cient"= wise CIENT-IST! 'TO BE' or; 'causes to become' is the meaning of the divine name for God as revealed in the bible. The tetragrammaton. He equally corosponds with ...thus the: 'REPLIES'; as accomodated by the word definition of BARKING. That word also states: BE ARC ENERGY('I'+IN+GE). Alsoas related to us: GENE I KARA( greek word for "CARE") Be. Etc...

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 07:30 PM

NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-l...ic_programming

I have printed copies of some of the info( though it was to comprehensive to print in entirety). Again the stored(storied...de-wrote/rote..radius...Ray-Dios) ARCH-HIGH-VIA-IS...............Via my memory. Thus the word wrote.
The only common ground we share is that linguistics is a scientific approach to language and is profoundly relevant to things most people would view as trivial and IRRELEVANT. What have you gleaned from the site?
Please give a short bio of your history in relation to this linguistic study.

I believe some deep programming occurs through the subliminal effects of the mechanics/dynamics of language itself .

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:33 PM
ok so top of the triangle is gravity , bottom left corner of the triangle is mere silence , the 3rd coordinate is obviously ' chess rating ' , as there is only so much ELO PIE to go around .

UMA THURMIN....obvious but look deeper.we are not searching for a re-nowned person rather an idiomatic expression(s)

The apex of the triangle is not yet defined( it represents the missing component). Bottom "left' is the "silent" allussion. base-right is 2ond coordinate and is representatively "A" 'fire in the middle." correction their is an infinite suP...pl(e)...Y of PI to go "A-ROUND!

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:36 PM
NO.......................3 minus(assuming) 1=3....Universal Principle Law!

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 07:36 PM

UMA THURMIN....obvious but look deeper.we are not searching for a re-nowned person rather an idiomatic expression(s)

The apex of the triangle is not yet defined( it represents the missing component). Bottom "left' is the "silent" allussion. base-right is 2ond coordinate and is representatively "A" 'fire in the middle." correction their is an infinite suP...pl(e)...Y of PI to go "A-ROUND!
You remind me of the linguistic version of Bruce Cathie !

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM

I believe some deep programming occurs through the subliminal effects of the mechanics/dynamics of language itself .

30 years study of Hebrew; Greek; English..as well phonetically and alphabetically scrutinized many languages . My studies have been unorthodox and related to shapes of characters their geometric relevancies as well as phonetics of language. I have "picked up on" profound things that lingk all languages to their root source...Hebrew! Language ; as it is a scientific and wise expression of intelligent "design" bears within it such phenomonal 'subliminal' idiomatic expression as to be dumb-founding( Idiot-savant.........."he has hidden these things from the wise and intellectual and revealed them unto babes."). The mechanics of language ....squares the circle and produces the value of PI. The dynamics of language in substance and essence is purely "dynamical".

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:52 PM
MINUS..........'a psue(do) nym'. presently (NOT) yet ....airy-veiled

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 07:53 PM

30 years study of Hebrew; Greek; English..as well phonetically and alphabetically scrutinized many languages . My studies have been unorthodox and related to shapes of characters their geometric relevancies as well as phonetics of language. I have "picked up on" profound things that lingk all languages to their root source...Hebrew! Language ; as it is a scientific and wise expression of intelligent "design" bears within it such phenomonal 'subliminal' idiomatic expression as to be dumb-founding( Idiot-savant.........."he has hidden these things from the wise and intellectual and revealed them unto babes."). The mechanics of language ....squares the circle and produces the value of PI. The dynamics of language in substance and essence is purely "dynamical".
Thank you ,
Do you believe there is an ancient knowledge of the science of linguistics that has been kept hidden from people for several millennia ?

ElevatorEscapee
02-05-2009, 07:56 PM
upl, You seem, somehow, very familiar... have I encountered you somewhere before mayhap? ;)

PS @ Howard: I believe that a "Barking Dog" was the Chinese term for a cannon.

I am not sure what term they may have equated to a "loose cannon" ;).

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 07:58 PM
ANYONE........................( E-KNOW WHY IN....'do you know what lies theirin'...the riddle). E-NOAH YAH INNER)................... KARA.........................(BAR-KARA-ING) .....................to take a "stab"( "be a tis..."what is it") ..................at my "ARE(R) ideas -ideals(iddles).................................... ................RIDDLES(solider-(f)ier).

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 07:59 PM
upl,

Which reminds me of an old chinese proverb :

" Hungry man stop barking dog "

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Do you believe there is an ancient knowledge of the science of linguistics that has been kept hidden from people for several millennia ?

INDEED! The an-cient know-ledge of language had its origin after the original language of mankind(hebrew) was altered from its singular form to a con-fused(mixing) into many forms. Thus if you derive a sum from any equation the sum is derrivitive of its root components(exponents). Thus the knowledge has lied dormant( NIMROD...backward) since the tower of babyl who was initiated by....nimrod. Thus that which has "lain(NILE) dormant is approaching fruition.) Thus why if you start at the letter P in the english alphabet and go through to the letter you you have the idiomatic expression..."peculiar (PQR) stew(stu') that which has lied dormant( Hebrew) has been bopiling and has reach its boiling point and is about to erupt( T-PURE) into its approximate form hebrew. What did this "confounding of the languages of man lead to? THIS: EX(out) WISE!. That is Gods confusing the original language of man resulted in disposing(ex-out) of mans ability to avail himself of the wisdom ensuing from..language...........SOUND(S)! Thus why the last three letters of the english alphabet read X........YZ!. their are a myriad of other revelations lying "dormant" within EVERY Alphabet. Most assuredly the english ALEF-BET(A)

Kevin Bonham
02-05-2009, 08:12 PM
upldiscovered, this is a chess forum, although many chessplayers here enjoy discussion about non-chess issues. Do you play chess? Apart from playing language games with the word CHESS as you do on other threads, do you have any interest in the game?

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:13 PM
you have NOT encountered me. And if you did i would no doubt resign myself to ignore your sophomoric comments. They are derisive .thus why the word encounter spelled backwards reads .........'deride(DE+E+R+I+T(d) a nuisance(IN+UO+ CE+ IN). If you are interested inthe discussion try and control your tone and inflection. Respectfully.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:15 PM
do you realize what you just subconciously stated: post: Hungry man stop barking dog...............dog considerately backward. Not imputing merely observing.

Basil
02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Kevin, whatever you do, please, I'm begging you, for the love of all things glorious, do not, under any circumstances, take this thread offline. I'm not sure I could ever forgive you ;)

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
ulp - do you likewise accept a similar phenomenon in a numerical sense ( numerology ?) ?

If so , you may like to research the author Bruce Cathie .

Kevin Bonham
02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
you have NOT encountered me.

Actually I found your stuff on another site by Google searching.

And if you did i would no doubt resign myself to ignore your sophomoric comments.

*yawn*

A "sophomore" is a university second-year student. I hold three tertiary qualifications including a PhD; what are yours?

They are derisive

Touchy over nothing, aren't you?

Actually I just asked if you play chess or have any interest in the game. Now, are you going to answer my question?

Kevin Bonham
02-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Kevin, whatever you do, please, I'm begging you, for the love of all things glorious, do not, under any circumstances, take this thread offline.

I won't remove the thread. I make no such guarantees concerning the author. :D

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:21 PM
I am interested in the scientific and mathematical aspects of chess yes. For in-stance: KINETIC...KNITGH. Pawn( inner double you a PI)..."Pad a double you in'. Queen: Odd, strange, peculiar...."IN". Knee( anatomy related to the geometric/ spatial value of the kn-eagle). King...K-energy(kinetic verses interactive)...Gene-K(verses Xand Y). etc... care to discuss these things?

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
While numbers are relevant any mystic astrological attatchment of significance to leters is a form of divination ( accultism; spoiritism..demonism). Thus while i mathematically and scientifically ascribe to the relevance of numbers i do NOT infer from patterns or relationships as bearing any occultic meaning.

Kevin Bonham
02-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I am interested in the scientific and mathematical aspects of chess yes. For in-stance: KINETIC...KNITGH. Pawn( inner double you a PI)..."Pad a double you in'. Queen: Odd, strange, peculiar...."IN". Knee( anatomy related to the geometric/ spatial value of the kn-eagle). King...K-energy(kinetic verses interactive)...Gene-K(verses Xand Y). etc... care to discuss these things?

No, this is just you playing linguistic games with words that denote chess, just as you play such linguistic games with just about everything else. While members may derive some entertainment from it in small doses, I'm really not sure our site wants 20+ posts a day of bizarre linguistic speculations from you, unless you have a genuine interest in the game.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Actually I found your stuff on another site by Google searching.

*yawn*

A "sophomore" is a university second-year student. I hold three tertiary qualifications including a PhD; what are yours?

Touchy over nothing, aren't you?

Actually I just asked if you play chess or have any interest in the game. Now, are you going to answer my question? I think ULP was addressing EE , and not you there.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Sophomore....Koine Greek.sophia(wisdom)....moron(stupid). Stupid wisdom. Thus the real meaning is not "discerned by the elements provided by the word itself. Idiomatic! Thus my remarks as to sophomoric refered to a "person who is silly..or not properly educated nor disposed toward being so educated. Respectfully.

Basil
02-05-2009, 08:27 PM
While members may derive some entertainment from it in small doses...
Yes, one night to remember him by - lest we overdo it.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:29 PM
No, this is just you playing linguistic games with words that denote chess, just as you play such linguistic games with just about everything else. While members may derive some entertainment from it in small doses, I'm really not sure our site wants 20+ posts a day of bizarre linguistic speculations from you, unless you have a genuine interest in the game.
Isn't it a bit early to impute "20+ posts a day" given the tiny sample on display ?

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:32 PM
UPL - have any statistical studies been done to support the validity of the UPL ?

and is Weat Virginia a UPL application or a typo ? ;)

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:33 PM

This room is called Universalprinciplelawdiscovered. The discoveries are innate to language anomolies. If you dont wish to "play the game" (understatement) fill (feel) free to vist other rooms. Most members , as the posts demonstrate unequivocally, are not viewing the discussion sophomorically-entertainment. You can discern this by scrolling up. Or not. it is you prerogative. Bizzar! SIGH! you can erace(erraz) this site from your synapses simply by "visiting other sites." I do not have a genuine interest in the trivial (in my oppinion) warlike game of CHESS....Chees-y! In my respectful opinion.though equally acknowledging of yours.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Stats are for those who ascribe to orthodox study of linguistics. My approach as i stated above is UN-orthodox. Unique( 'you enter cue'). answer: none.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:39 PM
if you are tertiary-oriented........consider the tertiary riddle i posed above in regard to the 3 coordinates. As well i do not in any way denigrate you nor your knowledge. Rather your tone and controversial verbage.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Stats are for those who ascribe to orthodox study of linguistics. My approach as i stated above is UN-orthodox. Unique( 'you enter cue'). answer: none.
ok , thank you .
I do believe there are sub conscious hidden meanings (to the conscious) within the mechanics of language.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:42 PM
the author so long as there is intelligent dialogue ...equally accomodating to each others input..........will NOT under any circum-stance remove this thread(string-M-tube.."to be"). TH(TE+ACH) READ.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:43 PM
UPL , what made you choose this site (sight ) to alight your theo-ray ?

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:46 PM
I chose this site to introduce a myriad of discoveries.thus why i state qualitatively after stating: Universalprinciplelaw...Discovered. That is ..."Unified theory".

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:48 PM
God will catch all those who jeer at him .holding him "in derision". For "GOD IS LIGHT= EL+I+GANT.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:50 PM
I chose this site to introduce a myriad of discoveries.thus why i state qualitatively after stating: Universalprinciplelaw...Discovered. That is ..."Unified theory".
Why a chess site though ?
Analysers of patterns ?

Basil
02-05-2009, 08:50 PM
UPL , what made you choose this site (sight ) to alight your theory ?
Now we're all getting the hang of it!

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:51 PM
AIRY JUDGE(hager-backwards).....is not A JOKE(AJK)...i sense that you are aware of that universalprinciplelaw.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Seakers(ch+ess).

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:54 PM
renew(RENNU)-G(JAH). IN AGE GOD(NAGGUD). The site is to renew mans interest in GOD. as well to renew Gods relevance to mankind.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 08:55 PM
AIRY JUDGE(hager-backwards).....is not A JOKE(AJK)...i sense that you are aware of that universalprinciplelaw.
Judge of the elements

Basil
02-05-2009, 08:55 PM
You don't have long (SCHLONG) for this board (BORED), but before you go, please insult me. I want your best work. I want it now.

You are a clown, a goose and a buffoon. You would certainly qualify for THE GOLDEN DRIBBLER HADBBA would you stay, but alas. You make Andy Toh and Axiom look like rank amateurs. Your only shortcoming as KB has pointed (POINTY) out is that you are one trick pony - bit what a trick (PRI**).

Now about your refutation - give it to me, give it to me, give it to me - GO!

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:57 PM
This WILL be acomplished through theri perspective languages. As Linguistics is the "scientific approach to language.......equally my discoveries will infor the scientists and mathematicians( many of which are agnostic, athiest.or indifferent(disallutioned)

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Indeed Judge of the IONS.........atoms; from which all life ensues. ADAMS..." god made out of one man (ION-ADAM_ATOM) every nation of man to dwell upon the sure-face of the earth(HEART). Thus "we (I) owing(ON) is ("to be").....we owe God for his giving life to us.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Proverb...pro your spillage-verbage. " he that keeps company with the fool will become a fool. Iggy-pt( EGYPT-PITY).

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Proverb...pro your spillage-verbage. " he that keeps company with the fool will become a fool. Iggy-pt( EGYPT-PITY).
Woah , slow down !
I dare say most of us here are pretty new to this

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:05 PM
chess site.........idios(idiom)assess echos

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:08 PM
chess site.........idios(idiom)assess echos
a bit of poetic licence there ! ;)

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:09 PM
some are pretty new to this cooperatively.others derisively. Thus i finished the derision and will continue to have an "interchage" of ideas with those favorably disposed.and not pre-disposed.<------'PERIOD i espoused.'

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Quite appropriate that a member viewing now be called "antisense" ! :)

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:10 PM
was quite rythmic ehh... cho-jack. LOL

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:12 PM
annote i essence.....yes...anti-sence......anti-matter.something not fuly understood.YET!

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Synchronicity

Basil
02-05-2009, 09:14 PM
OK Kev, permission to pull the plug! :cool:

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:14 PM
ANODE.....I(YOu,WE) essence....but not sunstance. Image( Gods image of light energy) verses reality.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:17 PM
SIN_CHRONIC_I_SEE_IT....WHY? E=Mmc"2" synchronicity has gone awry!

Reconciliat_ION

antisense
02-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Quite appropriate that a member viewing now be called "antisense" ! :)
*bows*

This thread is great xD

ElevatorEscapee
02-05-2009, 09:20 PM
So UPL, what's your opinion on hats made of reflective materials, such as foil? :D

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Look up this word G-READY. (G-REA-TE).

Basil
02-05-2009, 09:21 PM
So UPL, what's your opinion on hats made of reflective materials, such as foil? :D
Stop it! I'm waking up the household as it is!

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:24 PM
*bows*

This thread is great xD
Wow ! 23 posts in 4 yrs !
We are honoured ! :)

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Universalprinciplellaw shares an affinity to "reflect-ION" principles. It is simply MERE-ORE-LY elemental..and has been "staring us in the face all along." As for reflective Hats..........no comment.

Miranda
02-05-2009, 09:26 PM
wow.

this has to be the most bizarre thread I've ever read on CC.

Kevin Bonham
02-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Isn't it a bit early to impute "20+ posts a day" given the tiny sample on display ?

Quite. I should have said 40+. Actually at the current rate it could be 200+.

I think ULP was addressing EE , and not you there.

Yes, I missed the heading somehow, or perhaps I just assumed it was more of the same sort of babble.

Funny thing is that my comment about upld being touchy over nothing applied just as much to his/her/its response to EE, and also upld showed no cognisance of my error.

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:27 PM
I can't speak for UPL , but as far as i'm concerned , i do find they serve a function as a somewhat effective interference limiting device.

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:28 PM
" and there will be a GREAT(G-READY) TRIBE-YOU-LATE_ION which has not occured scince the worlds beginning until now...No will never occur again." JESUS (Mathew, Mark......LOOK!(LUKE)

Miranda
02-05-2009, 09:30 PM
" and there will be a GREAT(G-READY) TRIBE-YOU-LATE_ION which has not occured scince the worlds beginning until now...No will never occur again." JESUS (Mathew, Mark......LOOK!(LUKE)
What about John?

ElevatorEscapee
02-05-2009, 09:30 PM
^^ Can we hire you for children's parties? :) (Edit, question not directed at you Miranda, but the poster above you! :) )

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:31 PM
It is not BIZZARE it will demonstrate that the CC( light squared C2) is a MERE ORE_LUSSION. And that C is constant and unchangeble despite mans attempts at thwarting his purpose. "God is LIGHT."

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:32 PM
The book of John written by ......John on the isle of Patmos in 98 ce...does not discuss the same matters at the other three in regard to more Prophetic things'.

kjenhager
Math Hue March Look and Jona ?

Miranda
It is not BIZZARE it will demonstrate that the CC( light squared C2) is a MERE ORE_LUSSION. And that C is constant and unchangeble despite mans attempts at thwarting his purpose. "God is LIGHT."
But what if there is no god?

Basil
02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
^^ Can we hire you for children's parties? :) (Edit, question not directed at you Miranda, but the poster above you! :) )
:lol: I want it to offload in my face. I can rest then :lol:

There are so many high points to chose from. One, (in case people haven't checked it) is to be found in his profile. The words 'earnest' and thirty years'. Magnificent.

Three strangeoids in the one thread.

antisense
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Look up this word G-READY. (G-REA-TE).
Sure, what language is that? My English dictionary doesn't have it.

Miranda
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
Date of Birth:
November 27, 1971
Biography:
I have studied religion for 30 years. I have also devoted much time to the study of Linguistics. Through an earnest searching i have discovered the Universal Principle Law that maintains the physical universe.
Interests:
Biblical studies, religion, Linguistics, Astronomy and Geometry.
Limo Driver

:lol:

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I must get some sleep. Feel free to post your inquiries, resonses, or wisom on this thread. I will try and respond latter tonight. It HAS BEEN ("to be") A fast-ion-at-ing(energy=ing) con-vere-sat-ion. GOOD NIGHT(day) ALL. "GOd makes it rain upon the good as well as the bad."........"For he does not desire any to be destroyed but to attain to everlasting life(ELI-FA(R).

ElevatorEscapee
02-05-2009, 09:37 PM
He's from the Wheat belt then. ;)

ElevatorEscapee
02-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Goodnight upldiscovered, don't let the bed bugs bite! :lol:

kjenhager
02-05-2009, 09:41 PM
He's from the Wheat belt then. ;)
Or the We-At Belt ,but, no sandy Be-atches

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:43 PM
God forces noone to see the wisdom in ascribing to universal principle laws. But he does say (appealingly) that " only the fool says their is no 'GOD'. He also states at ROMANS 1:19.." His (God's) invisible qualities are clearly seen in the things created.even his eternal power and GODSHIP........in that they are inexcusable." Therefore anyone who looks at all of the abundant and beautiful flora-fauna and turns right around and denies that it is demonstratively wonderfull. is being foolish.

good-day..........miranda. a mere rain day.:)

upldiscovered
02-05-2009, 09:45 PM
G-ready....wicipedia:eek:

Miranda
02-05-2009, 09:46 PM
God forces noone to see the wisdom in ascribing to universal principle laws. But he does say (appealingly) that " only the fool says their is no 'GOD'. He also states at ROMANS 1:19.." His (God's) invisible qualities are clearly seen in the things created.even his eternal power and GODSHIP........in that they are inexcusable." Therefore anyone who looks at all of the abundant and beautiful flora-fauna and turns right around and denies that it is demonstratively wonderfull. is being foolish.

good-day..........miranda. a mere rain day.:)
Nobody turns around at a field of beautiful flowers and denies it's wonderful. They just deny that a mysterious god in the sky made them.

antisense
02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
G-ready....wicipedia:eek:
First search result on Wikipedia was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intro_(Ready_to_Die) Are you a rap fan?

upldiscovered
03-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Hello..hello..hello...........Is anyone out there..anyone out there..out there....there. Are you 'space' out there. Are you (Airy) out in.... space=E+CA+PE+..IS ("to be"). Greek word rendered LOVE=AGAPE.

Miranda....NOBODY. EVERYBODY denies the existence of GOD? Your post pretty much made the assertion that" THEY" deny the existence of GOD. Who is they? Certainly not everyone. Certainly it is NOT the case that "Nobody" accepts the reality of superior "Intelligent design"( of necessity ...designer). In fact, given the "religious nature" of humankind as can be verified scientifically, historically, geneologically as well anthropologically...through the many thousands of years of human existence( Billions of years for the planet as considerately older than "its inhabitants')....the reality is that far more people accept the idea of God( thus intelligent design) existing rather than the less pervasive idea of NO DIETY (thus no accountability)
I'm sure you didnt mean it that way.

Kevin Bonham
03-05-2009, 02:27 AM
the reality is that far more people accept the idea of God( thus intelligent design) existing rather than the less pervasive idea of NO DIETY (thus no accountability)

Actually belief in "God" does not necessarily entail belief in Intelligent Design, and nor does belief in Intelligent Design necessarily entail belief in "God".

Furthermore belief that "God" exists does not necessarily entail accountability (in fact it is the end of it in any useful sense, since the actual will of God is unknowable) while belief that God does not exist can be argued to be the ultimate form of accountability. That form of accountability is that one is responsible for all the consequences of one's actions, without being able to resort to spiritual copouts to explain them, or have any expectation that they might be miraculously reversed.

You might like to play some word games with non sequitur. :lol:

upldiscovered
03-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Actually belief in "God" does not necessarily entail belief in Intelligent Design, and nor does belief in Intelligent Design necessarily entail belief in "God".

Furthermore belief that "God" exists does not necessarily entail accountability (in fact it is the end of it in any useful sense, since the actual will of God is unknowable) while belief that God does not exist can be argued to be the ultimate form of accountability. That form of accountability is that one is responsible for all the consequences of one's actions, without being able to resort to spiritual copouts to explain them, or have any expectation that they might be miraculously reversed.

You might like to play some word games with non sequitur.

An unitelligent GOD( presuming that their is a GOD but he just lacks intelligence ; as you clumsily postulate)..........did a pretty spectacular job for being a "dummy" ehhh! Accountability is a scientific principle as much as it is "religious". For instance if you sow corn you will not reap beans. If you combine hydrogen and oxygen you will always get water( to varying degrees). If i put gas in a car it runs.if i dont it wont etc... Thus every action produces a consistent result. You are accountable to put gas in your car if you want to get from point A to point B("to be"). You are accountable to plant corn is you do not want beans. You are accountable for yourself whether you want to drink water( and thus live) or refuse to do so (and die from thirst). The gas tank 'does not' fill itself thus it is innately not accountable. Nor the corn plant 'itself'; so it is not accountable...if you FORGET IT and plant beans. If you want to go to the store you must fill the tank. The tank is available...but it wont do your job for you(entropy). And if you want to plant corn...you are accountable to make sure to get corn and not beans. Thus the corn,tank..nor water...........is responsible for your thinking. As well the water,corn.and tank are "things" you did not "create-ION.........but are demonstratively DEPENDENT upon.
who told you that the "will of God' is unknowable. SIGH! actually, though subconciously, you just acknowledged that God has a 'will'.which contradicts your equally as clumsy assertions that there "is no God." The ultimate form of accountability lies with you and not God. You are responsible and thus accountable..he is the one you are accountable to. And the ultimate form of accountability is not DEFINED by any other principle other than you being created and God being the CREAT_ORE.
These do not represent "spiritual copouts", rather scientific and universal principle laws.

Kevin Bonham
03-05-2009, 03:24 PM
An unitelligent GOD( presuming that their is a GOD but he just lacks intelligence ; as you clumsily postulate)

I don't think someone who writes in as obscure and ridiculous a fashion as you do, your posts constantly awash with irrelevant and ineffective arguments and word-game nonsense, should accuse me of "clumsily postulating" anything. Unless, that is, you just want to entertain us here with just how clueless and lacking in self-reflection you can be.

In saying that belief in "God" does not necessarily mean belief in "Intelligent Design" I was not saying that the alternative is belief in an unintelligent God.

Alternatives include a God that is intelligent but that, rather than deliberately designing, simply initiates a process without any specific intentions as to the result of that process.

who told you that the "will of God' is unknowable.

Nobody did. Unlike you I don't need to derive my views by running the Bible through an endless chain of distorted babble; I can deduce things philosophically for myself!

SIGH! actually, though subconciously, you just acknowledged that God has a 'will'.which contradicts your equally as clumsy assertions that there "is no God."

No, I was arguing hypothetically, ie if there is a God then the will of God is unknowable. Actually this argument applies only to certain classes of hypothesised Gods, including all those claimed to be all-powerful. There is plenty about this on the "Does God Exist?" thread if you're really bored.

The ultimate form of accountability lies with you and not God. You are responsible and thus accountable..he is the one you are accountable to.

My point is that since if God exists, the will of God is unknowable, then the "accountability" concept is meaningless. A person could not know how God would react to anything in advance and therefore God's actual reaction could have no rational advance influence on their decisions.

Your responsibility claim is utter twaddle. If God had created me in the knowledge of how I would behave then God would have caused all that behaviour and would be responsible for it. That an all-powerful God would be unaccountable, in the sense of there being no method to hold such a cosmic tyrant to account, is (alas) all too true. Fortunately, since it is linguistically impossible for any such God to "exist", it's not a bridge we have to cross.

These do not represent "spiritual copouts", rather scientific and universal principle laws.

More absurd twaddle. You haven't displayed the first clue about anything to do with science or scientific principle in any of your postings - I say this as a professional scientist.

upldiscovered
03-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Kevin.when did you ( a intelligent being) ever start a process...'without any specific intentions as to the result of that process.' Can you give me a scientific observation (experiment) where such superflous thing..occurs?

No, I was arguing hypothetically,.......a hypothetical argument...is strictly scientifically not an "argument at all. "ever learning yet never comming to accurate knowledge.

utter twaddle............."back at you." yet. lightly seasoned with respect.

Basil
03-05-2009, 04:55 PM
utter twaddle............."back at you." yet. lightly seasoned with respect.
uplidiot, when you have at least one person who understands what the heck you are talking about, please let me know. Say by Christmas?

upldiscovered
03-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Profess( as in the word proffessional) defined: to lay claim to( usually others ideas), often insincerely; pretend to. To set up a claim to; to make presence to; hence, to put on or present an appearance of. Synonyms: acknowledge, act as if, admit, affirm, allege, announce, asseverate, aver, avouch, avow, blow hot air, certify, claim, come out*, confess, confirm, constate, croon, cross heart, depose, dissemble, fake, feign, get off chest, get on soapbox, maintain, make out, open up, own, own up, predicate, pretend, proclaim, purport, say so, sing*, soapbox, spiel*, spout*, state, stump*, swear on bible, swear up and down, talk big, vouch

While Mathematics and science are powerful means of communicating......so are words.

I am still waiting on your response( with appropriate reference or examples) as to "starting a process."???

Kevin Bonham
03-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Kevin.when did you ( a intelligent being) ever start a process...'without any specific intentions as to the result of that process.' Can you give me a scientific observation (experiment) where such superflous thing..occurs?

There is one running now as I type. I have gone to a website that has a viewer that runs variants of John Horton Conway's cellular automaton game "Life". I have entered in an arbitrary set of rules for the game and a random pattern and pressed go. I know that the laws of the game as I have set them may result in my random pattern mutating to show certain locally orderly patterns, and that eventually this may reach a finished (stable or repeating) configuration, and that some of the patterns that emerge may be interesting to observe, but I have no intention that any specific patterns emerge, nor will I intervene and tweak the process in favour of any particular pattern along the way. If the patterns were complex enough to be intelligent they might imagine I had created the rules and intervened in the process to assist them, but they would be wrong.

It is similarly possible to conceive that if some kind of "God" exists (which is, as I already noted, linguistically impossible), that God might have simply created an initial state and a set of physical laws and flicked the on switch.

No, I was arguing hypothetically,.......a hypothetical argument...is strictly scientifically not an "argument at all. "

Once again you clearly don't have a clue about science. A hypothetical argument is of course an argument; it is possible to discuss the implications of something being true and reach valid conclusions without committing to that thing being true.

ever learning yet never comming to accurate knowledge.

Ah yes, this is the usual Marxist-style false-consciousness babble coming out already.

Basil
03-05-2009, 05:05 PM
While Mathematics and science are powerful means of communicating......so are words.
Which you mangle every time you put pen to paper. Not to mention grammar, punctuation and so forth. How many years did you say you spent studying linguistics? Thirty?

upldiscovered
03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
"Initiates a process WITH specific intentions as to the result"= all A's

There is one running now as I type. I have gone to a website(A) that has a viewer that runs variants of John Horton Conway's cellular automaton game "Life". I have entered in an arbitrary set of rules( A...the results are based upon rules...intentions..specified) for the game and a random pattern and pressed go(A). I know that the laws of the game( knowledge of the laws and 'intentions' of the game...to; I.e "some of the patterns may be interesting...scroll down) as I have set them may result in my random pattern mutating to show( 'to show'....reeks of intention...to be so shown) certain locally orderly patterns, and that eventually( eventually; implies...your realizing their will be A RESULT) this may reach a finished (stable or repeating) configuration, and that some of the patterns that emerge may be interesting to observe( interesting and specific...intention), but I have no intention(contra-tention) that any specific patterns emerge, nor will I intervene ( no need to intervene if you are expecting what you are expecting....intending)and tweak the process( tweek represents an alteration to produce a desired effect...intention) in favour ( intention...you desire one in favor over the other)of any particular( particular...specific...intention) pattern along the way. If the patterns were complex enough to be intelligent they might imagine I had created the rules( you didnt create the rules ...you intentionally and specifically followed them in some places tweeked them in others) and intervened in the process to assist them, but they would be wrong. sure you would.

that ...one definition of argument is convenient...however it invalidates ( as does the vain hypothetical "argument" another more superior definition of Argument. A lawyer argues the facts and wins. Another argues the falsities and loses.

..............Linguistics....unorthodoxy........se lf admitted. Punctuation is irrelevant to my studies. As well mispelled words.........of course relate to phonetics. I can write the word Escape merely by writing the word 'SCAPE'( ES-(s) scape.!

a rule is a rule is a rule.....arbitrary or not. once you establish the arbitrary rule then you proceed. you do not proceed then establish the rules

sigh<----------------weary

Basil
03-05-2009, 05:31 PM
sigh<----------------weary
Yes, I should think it is extraordinarily tiring being you.

Rincewind
03-05-2009, 06:19 PM
I have a riddle for you..and all in the room. If you have 3 'objects' on a table and you remove 1(one) how many objects are 'left' remaining? The residual remainder is the sum of 3.

I would say three. The two objects on the table and the table itself. ;)

As well another question. What idiom expression(s) are found within the words URIM THUMMIM?

U = upldiscovered
RIM = fringe
T = abbreviation for The (see also Maori Te).
HUM = white noise
MIM = mime (silent communication).

Do I win a cigar?

ENJOY!

Speaking PROFESS+ION_ALLY that is just stupid. Respectfully.

Kevin Bonham
03-05-2009, 06:30 PM
( A...the results are based upon rules...intentions..specified)

Wrong for two reasons.

Firstly because I selected which rules to apply randomly rather than as a process of deliberate intent.

Secondly because even once those rules are deliberately implemented, they are not implemented with particular outcomes in mind. There is no deliberate design or directed process as asserted by IDiots and para-evolutionary processes are allowed to run as they will.

as I have set them may result in my random pattern mutating to show( 'to show'....reeks of intention...to be so shown)

Again irrelevant since my intention is not to see any particular kind of pattern or necessarily even a pattern at all - the result may be a chaotic mess interesting for its absence of any patterns. In any case, the process is not directed towards any specific outcome.

certain locally orderly patterns, and that eventually( eventually; implies...your realizing their will be A RESULT) this may reach a finished (stable or repeating) configuration

Wrong again - which part of the difference between your word will and my word may is too hard for you to comprehend? With some initial sets of rules a stable state will never be reached, and with other initial sets of rules it may or may not be depending on the initial pattern.

, and that some of the patterns that emerge may be interesting to observe( interesting and specific...intention)

Again, not the kind of intention that an IDiot would require. I just sit back and watch the show. The hypothesis of Intelligent Design is specifically that "the designer" does not do that but imposes direction on the process.

, but I have no intention(contra-tention) that any specific patterns emerge, nor will I intervene ( no need to intervene if you are expecting what you are expecting....intending)

But I'm not strongly expecting anything in particular, unlike a so-called designer designing with a specific outcome in mind.

and tweak the process( tweek represents an alteration to produce a desired effect...intention) in favour ( intention...you desire one in favor over the other)of any particular( particular...specific...intention) pattern along the way.

Indeed, but I have specifically stated I don't do these things, so your pointing out that they would be intentional if I did them merely assists my case and suggests you don't have much clue how to argue.

( you didnt create the rules ...you intentionally and specifically followed them in some places tweeked them in others)

No, I specifically didn't tweak them. Your comprehension abilities are below miserable.

that ...one definition of argument is convenient...however it invalidates ( as does the vain hypothetical "argument" another more superior definition of Argument. A lawyer argues the facts and wins. Another argues the falsities and loses.

Then since God is a falsity perhaps you should stop arguing it. Philosophy is not a court of law (and hypotheticals are often argued in law courts, eg in arguing the potential meanings that could be read into allegedly defamatory matter).

Any chance of you learning how to use the quote function? It would make your babble marginally easier to follow though I doubt that's your intention.

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Obviously the table is not included in the equation. Although The 'table' (M=tablet) held the '3' objects it is necessarily NOT part of the equation. Thus the "stupidity was inferred by you. Reiteration...the table is not part of the equation. reminder 3 'cups' remove one (object-cup) how many (objects),excluding the table, do you have remaining. However your observation skills are being refined thus i acknowledge your "necessarily" point.

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 11:30 AM
U = upldiscovered
RIM = fringe
T = abbreviation for The (see also Maori Te).
HUM = white noise
MIM = mime (silent communication).

Do I win a cigar?

Again noble effort...but "the meaning is not derived from the component parts. Idiom!

Fringe..........your close
"the.............."fringe" (E=...M...mc"2")?
Hum..white noise......you are getting very hot...if you remove the term White and replace it with clor( White is technically not a color but has to do with a principle law....NOISE is very relevant(sound waves?)

MIM..mime...where the word silent is removed yet "communication" (alternating current, 'exchange of information) is very sign-i-efficient(cient)

Basil
04-05-2009, 11:33 AM
U = Your
RIMT = Butt
HUM = Thumb
MIM = Mmm.

You have your thumb up your butt and you're enjoying it?

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 11:33 AM
your friend ol ALBERT (Tier Be la-oud) was picking up on the Universalprinciplelaw.but he didnt live long enough to realize it(2009)

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 08:50 PM
SIGH HENSE....SWIHEN-SEE.....SIGN-HENSE...'ESO EYE IN,SEE'.....science. (backward) 'E-SIGN I ES Sow(an adult female swine.) IS'. A(e) SIGN IESUOUS(eics).....Koine Greek for JESUS.

" you yourself said it....THE GREAT GLOBAL WARNING...SWIN(D) EL(hEBREW FOR"god". 2 corinthians 4:4.'The God of this world(Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers"..(Psuedo-scientists, Athiests). The Swine was an "unclean" animal. 2 Cor 12:21, Galations 5:19; Ephesians 4:19

where their are many Gods..thus god(theo-s)= mighty or strong. And where Satan is a God...."of this world". And where Satan "keeps transforming himself into an angel of light"....." and therefor so does his ministers."

'Meaningless question as it can only exist in a universe which obviously does exist. For ALL INTENTS and PURPOSES the answer is p=1.'

The "scientists" cant help but to contradict themselves. Our vocating(speaking language) ever "captures us" and binds us to our innate con-sciences.

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 09:08 PM
(S)-WHY-(ein)..even Albert constantly contradicted himself.

Ein-st(w)ein(e)

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 09:20 PM
anthropomorphism.

'an theory(o) PO.......(A naturally radioactive metallic element, occurring in minute quantities as a product of radium disintegration and produced by bombarding bismuth or lead with neutrons. It has 27 isotopes ranging in mass number from 192 to 218, of which Po 210, with a half-life of 138.39 days, is the most readily available. Atomic number 84; melting point 254°C; boiling point 962°C; specific gravity 9.32; valence 2, 4. See Table at element.)....MORE PICTURES HIM.

Backward= A M(M)ESSAGE PIER(peer) AM A WEEPER WRETCHED INNER...an M=Universal Principle Law=PIER(PI-er). Where M=UPL and er= energy RE______! E=Mmc(er)"2". Where C=E; and where mc(er)=C2=(M) of E.

'an interpretation ofwhat is not human or personal in terms of human or personal characteristics —compare THERIOMORPHISM'

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 09:28 PM
So, how can the biggest explosion of all time (the "Big Bang") end up in the creation of life when NONE of the many far lesser explosions (eg atomic or conventional bombs) have resulted in creation of life (in fact they have in many cases resulted in the destruction of life!

The biggest explossion in mans "altered" thinking was the ideal of Evoluution...Darwinian principally. Thus i ask: " how can the biggest explosion of all times( the "big bang"= Darwin-ism) end up in the creation of life when none of the far lesser explosions ...have resulted in creation of life...many cases resulting in the destruction of life."

This reminds us of the age old effots of psuedo-scientists to produce life by "energizing" amino acids.....invariabbly and "ALWAYS"..it resulted in the "destruction of life." As well while they can try to alter the amino acid( or Protein) they CANNOT produce it in their equally as vain experimentations.

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Another school says God created all the species (as required) over a very long timescale.

The Genesis narrative states that God created (in a chronological way which agrees with science) in a period of days. The Hebrew word for day; yohm, is used in a literal, figurative or symbolic sense. The Bible states that to "GOD" a "day is 1000 years. Thus he being the one creating this immediately communicates to us the "probability" that the "day" mentioned in Genesis was most likely related to this Principle law. As well the word "day" can refer to a "period of indefinite(undefined) duration. Thus each creative day could have been from 1000+ in durations. 6 days could represent 6,000+ years.

The referense to mutation(s) could equally occur by the reality that God created each"kind" with the ability to reproduce(Propogation). Each species over a period of many thousands of years could have resulted in all the known species (Variety) we see today. This as a result of breeding"according to ones kind", environment, and many other considerable factors. In fact scientists state that Noah could have taken approximately "43 kinds of mammals"; 74 kinds of birds" and 10 kinds of reptiles.....they could have produced the variety of species known today." this agrees with science through experientation( and observation) moreso than the absurd ideas that a fish, ape, single celled organism, etc...could have "mutated", evolved...blah blah into "higher forms of life. Furthermore while "survival of the fitest " may(indeed! NOT) explain how species survived this does not explain how they ARRIVED!

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 09:59 PM
That which is orthodoxy is what is stated in the bible. Christendoms views as to what is doctrinally "orthodoxy) is remotely consistent with the bible.

Man was not imbued with a "SOUL" (Hebrew nephesh...Koine Greek Psyche), rather "imbued with a" spirit( Hebrew Ruach..Koine greek Pneuma). Spirit means "breath". Soul qualitatively and explicitly represents the combinbation of a body with this breath (or spirit). Thus remove the spirit remove the "breath"..death results ( No such thing as immortal soul..as it relates to the human-"kind". Genesis 2:7 states: "and God proceeded to form man from the dust of the ground( as science proves our bodies ore inantely representative of elements found in the earth)= body("mass-form)....And then he blew into his nostrils the breath of life(ruach)." Thus the soul= body+spirit. Spirit= breath of life possessed by God and given to man(or not). Their can be no "soul" unless first their is a body. Body= form (with or without the spirit of God inside. Body + spirit = life. Body -spirit = non existence. Body while possessing spirit(breath) from God=life. Body without breath of life(ruach)= death. The spirit "goes out" when one dies. It "returns" ..."the the one who gave it". The soul(" living creature)..represented by a combination of body and spirit of necessity dies when the person dies. Ecclesiastes 9:5,10).

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 10:03 PM
But lets call them the young earthers as they also tend to think the earth can be no older than around 10,000 years. Which is just so unlikely it really is no longer funny.

you are correct: the young earthers are on a religious( biblical) and scientific basis....incorrect, erroneous. They have inferred from the bible.the bible has not stated this. The bible states that " in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" The scriptures do not define the "time duration" of this(these) events. Obviously the heavens and earth are billions, if not more, years old. They clumsy young earth ...biblically ignorant ones who say this impute to the bible something that is not stated

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Science proves that if you wipe out a forrest it afects the wildlife. If you exterminate the wildlife the "natural processes" (interdependence of fauna relative to flora) are effected. However if you maintain a good balance between the two then results a "healthy dose" of both . The dianasaurs were no doubt created early in the day God created animal life. These dianasours( most herbivorous) served a good purpose until this ballanced purpose reached its fruition. After the purpose was fulfilled then these creatures ,having served the purpose, were removed from the creation-equation, to make room for other noble benevolent purposes of God. However God, so long as mankind has remained ballanced in appreciating his purposes, has never initiated any destruction of those" made in his image" ( thus far superior in Gods eyes and afections than the animals who were not); i.e mankind. this is why though man has remained in opposition to gods purpose, and he has "allowed" them to remain( until it gets to a point where it is so excessive as to effect gods purpose for the earth and man), they are so bad now that God states( of necessity so as to complete his divine purpose) i will have to "bring to ruin those ruining the earth."
Man began this ruination ( of the earth and each other....for "man keeps dominating man to his own injury.") with the original sin of inordinance. This occured when they disobeyed Gods mandate( one tree out of thousands) by "taking of the fruit of the tree of Knowledge of good and bad." Is it any wonder that the Greek word for Tree is "dendron." that word considered backward reads: IN+O+R+DE+NED= Inordinate. Idiom expression transcending language barriers and showing the underlying affinity between all languages of man.

upldiscovered
04-05-2009, 10:29 PM
" And God said "LET US(LETTERS) Go down there (earth ..at the Tower of Babyl) and confuse their languages.". It would seem as well that the implications of the original language of man (Hebrew) was that it inherently was a pwerfull tool of knowledge and wisdom. Before God confused mans singular language (Hebrew) into multiple language, alphabet, syntax etc.. he said "why now there is nothing that is unattainable for him (mankind). He could have did anything to thwart mans objectives at this time for Job states ' their is nothing unattainable for (God).". Thus why did God choose to alter mans language and not utilize any other means ( as almighty) to interfere with their contempt for him. Perhaps this was as a result of the possibility that the original language of man held within it superior "communicative"(exchange of information) qualities that endowed mankind with a more profound comprehensive method of understanding Gods power and his innate wisdom. As man was complete full (perfect) in the beginning( before the trans-aggression-sin-sine) so was his ability to "exchange information" thus 'cummunicate with God as well as each other.

Kevin Bonham
04-05-2009, 11:42 PM
upldiscovered - is there any chance you could refrain from posting heaps of often short posts one after another before anyone has replied to you? It artificially inflates our postcount statistics and they are high enough to cause inferiority complexes in our rivals even without your help. It creates work for us merging all your gibberish back into single posts. If you post needlessly large numbers of posts in a row again expect to be suspended.

In fact scientists state that Noah could have taken approximately "43 kinds of mammals"; 74 kinds of birds" and 10 kinds of reptiles.....they could have produced the variety of species known today."

Which scientists state this? Professional taxonomists generally do not use the concept "kinds".

Furthermore while "survival of the fitest " may(indeed! NOT) explain how species survived this does not explain how they ARRIVED!

By "arrived" do you mean developed from other species or are you talking about the origins of so-called "life" itself?

upldiscovered
05-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Encyclopedia Americans inicate that there are upwards of 1,300,000 species of animals( Vol. 1 pp. 859-873)...over 60 percent of these are insects. Breaking those figures down further, of the 24,000 amphibians, reptiles , birds and mammals, 10ooo are birds, 9000 are reptiles and amphibians(some large,,,,,most small)many of which could have survived OUTSIDE the ark, and only 5,000 are mammals, including wales and porpoises, which would also have remained(outside the ark). Other researchers(scientific "investigators) estimate that there are only about 200 species of land mammals larger than sheep and about 1,360 smaller than rats( The deluge story in Stone, by B.C> Nelson, 1949, p. 156; The Flood In The Light Of the Bible, Geology(science), and Archeology(science), by A.M Rehwinkel, 1957. P. 69) so....even if these Estimates( a scientific principle...probability) are based on these expanded figures, the ark could easily have accomodated a pair of all of these mammals.
Ark Demintions 437 ft 6 in. x 72 ft 11 in. x 43ft 9 in

upldiscovered
05-05-2009, 12:19 AM
arrived; def: to happen. to attain the objective in a course or process( verse "evolve, mutate...progress AFTER the ARRIVING)

Synonyms: access, alight, appear, attain, barge in, blow in, bob up, breeze in, bust in, buzz*, check in*, clock in, disembark, dismount, drop anchor, drop in, enter, fall by, fall in, get to, hit town, hit*, land*, make it, make the scene, pop in*, pop up, pull in*, punch the clock, reach, report, roll in*, show, show up, sign in, sky in, take place, turn up, visit, wind up at

riveting= Related Words for : riveting
absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, gripping. Wholly absorbing or engrossing one's attention; fascinating. Synonyms: absorbing, alluring, appealing, bewitching, captivating, compelling, enchanting, engaging, engrossing, enthralling, enticing, hypnotic, intriguing, irresistible, magnetic, mesmerizing, seducing, seductive, spellbinding

upldiscovered
05-05-2009, 12:30 AM
upldiscovered - is there any chance you could refrain from posting heaps of often short posts one after another before anyone has replied to you? It artificially inflates our postcount statistics and they are high enough to cause inferiority complexes in our rivals even without your help. It creates work for us merging all your gibberish back into single posts. If you post needlessly large numbers of posts in a row again expect to be suspended.

I will avail myself of this forum as you equally do as your posts are indictaive of. I will ignore any and all condecentions to my comments from so-called( self-professed) "proffessional scientists). As well you are in upl discovered..............demonstratively a thread that you did not initiate nor originate. It inflates knowledge from the plethoric deflations of psuedo-science. Artificially.....there is the condescention to me.the elevation of your dogma. You see others as rivals( sigh! reeks of condescention) i see them as component parts of the whole of the discussion(s). Superiority complex(you) inferiority complex( those relative to you and your 'scientific' bigotry). You create the work for yourself( challenge for yourself)due to your comming to the thread"upldiscovered" and your desperate attempt at witty refutation) and your subsequent reciprocations. Gibberish is a matter of psuedo-scientific perspective. You are relatively correct.i am relativity correct. Thus the principle law of E=Mmc"2" that you in vestige or whole ascribe to( E=mc2).

If you suspend me then you verify all that i have accurately ..exposed. The internet is a vaste netwqork..least you neglected to discern this. To busy bullying people. you do what you must.i will continue to challenge ones who share your disposition. respectfully.

upldiscovered
05-05-2009, 12:33 AM
The divine name for God= "to be".."he causes to become"( arrive)

kinds scientific def: a class or group of individual objects, people, animals, etc., of the same nature or character, or classified together because they have traits in common; category

furthermore....if you refer to the thread "does God exist".you will see that my posts( you presumed to have no objective responder.or point) were initiated in regard to a comment made by scincewind. Thus in this thread( does god exist) upldiscovered asked scincewind to come to my thread to see my responsse. We all must selll ourselves along with our ideas( as you do plethorically and persistently.equally). I choose to confine most of mine to MY thread so as to encourage others to carry on dialogue inquirey...respectful argument...in MY thread. Do you have a Thread? how many times have you posted? sigh..hence!

:hmm: does this represent "gibberish" use of similies?

Kevin Bonham
05-05-2009, 12:43 AM
I will avail myself of this forum as you equally do as your posts are indictaive of.

Prolific as I am, my posts reflect a long-term post per day average that is rather lower than yours so far, Mr 33.84 posts per day (and that's after I reduced yours by merging dozens of your babbling posts and deleting several that were off-topic.)

Also, most of mine are relevant to the primary subject of this forum, whereas none of yours have been. Furthermore I do not dribble out posts one after the other the way you do.

As well you are in upl discovered..............demonstratively a thread that you did not initiate nor originate.

Given the way your babble runs from one unrelated topic to the next it is questionable whether this is your thread rather than your ranting yard but in any case the fact that you initiated it is utterly irrelevant. It does not give you any special rights.

You see others as rivals( sigh! reeks of condescention)

You have tickets on yourself if you think I would consider a babblingly clueless religious nutter type like you a rival or that I would even bother feigning equality to the level required for true condescension.

*skipped lots of unsubstantiated babble*

If you suspend me then you verify all that i have accurately ..exposed.

Not at all; it would just indicate that there are limits to the extent to which we will permit someone who doesn't play chess and doesn't like the game to babble gibberish at high volume on a forum for chessplayers.

i will continue to challenge ones who share your disposition.

Actually you present no challenge whatsoever and if you are really respectful then you don't have the first clue how to show it.

upldiscovered
05-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Bible quote: " I (GOD) shall make the wisdom of the wise one foolishness." "I shall make the wisdom of the wise one...perish."

Kevin Bonham
05-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Bible quote: " I (GOD) shall make the wisdom of the wise one foolishness." "I shall make the wisdom of the wise one...perish."

Good luck with that then. :lol:

William AS
05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
ulpdiscovered you are truly a masterpiece :clap: :clap: :clap: - Of the computer programmers art :eek: - The interesting question is, how much of your posts is automated and how much is human intervention? Also amazing is the amount of interaction you have provoked from the other posters on this board. Respectfully.

ER
05-05-2009, 02:29 AM
(...) is the amount of interaction you have provoked from the other posters on this board. Respectfully.
and the quality of it, ;) re Bill's interaction! :lol:

morebeer
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
I had a soft spot for ulpdiscovered's ravings and am sorry to see him/it go - reminded me of Kurt Schwitters poetry.

Kevin Bonham
05-05-2009, 04:10 PM
I had a soft spot for ulpdiscovered's ravings and am sorry to see him/it go - reminded me of Kurt Schwitters poetry.

Only suspended for a day. Will be interesting to see what next move (if any) is dictated by universal principles. :lol:

upldiscovered
07-05-2009, 11:19 PM
If one were to peruse my introduction remarks(signature) they would realize that the purpose of this thread is to introduce a profound discovery. Granted to many my posts seem obscure...gibberish. However it is interesting that that word was applied to me. As it is so this thread represents the 'beginning'(Hebrew beginning: Bere'.shith) of my introducing these things It is not inappropriate that my expressions have been labeled Gib-berish(for the moment...untill fully explained and realized). However I assure you that within the body of my comments lies a depth of knowledge not easily discerned by any "casual' glances. Thus the term IDIOM is intimately related to the select words that i use. Argumentatively if i taught someone english and told them what the word "bucket" and 'Kick' meant then used the expression "kicked the bucket" they would still not grasp my meaning( UNILL I EXPLAINED THE IDIOMATIC MEANING). If those in the room would really apply themselves to scrutinizing the phonetics of my posts they would eventually pick up on the Universal Principle law truths that are innate to my "WORDS". Their are many SOLID mathematical, scientific principles lying therein. A fitting estimation of my posts can be represented by a particular definition of the word "Gibberish, namely: Highly technical or esoteric language. Again as my introduction stated my discoveries are related to linguistics( legitimate science) and represent the "theory" (UPL-actually) of EVERYTHING; as necessarily intertwined, and implicitly at that, with alphabets and speech sounds. This is why I equally stated that Phonetics(related to PHOTONICS) provides the 'idiomatic key' to understanding most all of physics and science inquiry. If ones would indulge me but for a little while these UPL discoveries will eventually reveal themselves. The Egyptians hid knowledge within their structure(s) and pictorial "language. Hieroglyphs! If one can discern these "phonetic" relevancies a new age of science and mathematics would be "birthed." Further definition of the word Gibberish is: 'understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest; recondite: poetry full of esoteric allusions. belonging to the select few. cryptic, enigmatic. Designed for, and understood by, the specially initiated alone; not communicated, or not intelligible, to the general body of followers; private; interior; achromatic.' However any can avail themselves of this PHENOMENON of language( thus scientific resolution) by paying less superficial attention to my posts. Equally as relevant will be the "evolution" of thought that will occur relative to the pictures and illustrations I will introduce so as to elaborate on these UPL discoveries. Indeed! Aren’t we all searching for the elusive "unified theory(paradoxical) i.e. "unification'= UPL discovered. If one prematurely jumps to conclusions they may miss out on 'the inevitable'( pending open-minded non-prejudicial forum) introducing of these spectacular relevancies.
Note: To the moderator: I do not "argue" with your decision, I merely ask for a little more leeway than I was afforded. Weigh the PROS(eso-reap) and CONS(essence..."sign oh see"). The PROS (Pyros- PYRO-amid)are myriad. The CONS(cones- as in "light cones", string, tube)are equally as necessary. Science is about "weighing"(double you(e- of E+ photon)..age(eig); arch(H); energy(ing)the "mass" (amazes....assess M) relative to the photon ('picture towing'...picture tone/ton....note teach). The notes produced by the Idiom vowels in any word are supremely relevant.

Hobbes
07-05-2009, 11:24 PM
upldiscovered, what can you tell us about Siberian chess tigers?

Rincewind
07-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Note: To the moderator: I do not "argue" with your decision, I merely ask for a little more leeway than I was afforded.

Hi. I would recommend the following course of action.

(1) Keep the linguistic gibberish in this thread.

(2) When engaging in discussion on other threads keep to the topic of the thread. If you think linguistic analysis is on topic in another thread you are probably mistaken (refer point (1))

(3) Avoid multiple short replies in the one thread when the posts could be edited into a single more coherent reply.

If you bear those suggestions in mind and follow the other site rules as outlined elsewhere then you shouldn't have too many problems with the moderators.

upldiscovered
08-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Hi. I would recommend the following course of action.

(1) Keep the linguistic gibberish in this thread.

(2) When engaging in discussion on other threads keep to the topic of the thread. If you think linguistic analysis is on topic in another thread you are probably mistaken (refer point (1))

(3) Avoid multiple short replies in the one thread when the posts could be edited into a single more coherent reply.

If you bear those suggestions in mind and follow the other site rules as outlined elsewhere then you shouldn't have too many problems with the moderators.

Where Eddy is defined as: a current at variance with the main current in a stream of liquid or gas, esp. one having a rotary or whirling motion.

upldiscovered
08-05-2009, 12:09 AM
what is a *pgn file. I would like to post a picture relative to MOREBEER comment with regard to my reminding him of KURT. The picture was set up in paint. For 'morebeer': If you are interested in my interpretat_ION of one of his famous pictures i can send it to you via other means. I assure you that you will find it most enlightening.

upldiscovered
08-05-2009, 12:21 AM
I do not know anything about the "siberian chess tigers". Siberian tigers; Yes. Chess..vaguely. T-integers yes. "In AIR RIBS"...much to talk about. The Marrow of the rib bones produces blood..the bible states that the 'spirit( breath..air) of every creature is in the blood.' So technically the ribs could be associated with the "breath of life." The breath of life we all have in us. That is a scientific reality. SIBERIAN-NAIREBIS..."In AIR RIBS". RUBIOUS-a red ( thus the color of blood connection)variety of corundum, used as a gem. "In AIR RUBIOUS(BLOOD). Reiteration: 'The spirit (air,breath: Hebrew RU-ACH) of life is in the blood."

Basil
08-05-2009, 03:32 AM
Here we go loopy loo. Here we go loopy lie...

Kevin Bonham
08-05-2009, 10:44 PM
I would also suggest that upldiscovered discover the universal principle that the use of paragraphs makes posts easier to read and sometimes less easy to dismiss as babble.

The long post above (#138) contains 33 lines without a gap and is absolutely hideous on the eyes. (There is a line break near the end but it still comes across as just one massive chunk of text.) I therefore glazed over most of it without reading it and would have glazed over all of it had not Rincewind's quote indicated there was a comment about moderation somewhere in there.

Note: To the moderator: I do not "argue" with your decision, I merely ask for a little more leeway than I was afforded. Weigh the PROS(eso-reap) and CONS(essence..."sign oh see").

Well there really are no CONS in your case and no reason to cut you slack since you are not a chessplayer and have openly dismissed the game. But you were already given leeway; the standard penalty here for disregarding a moderation warning is a suspension of a week rather than a day.

ElevatorEscapee
08-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Kids go crazy for Ritalin-O's ! :D
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t202/fhg321/Ritalin-os_sm.jpg

upldiscovered
09-05-2009, 12:20 AM
If that word is considered backward it would read: annihilate a tier. where tier is defined: a layer; level; stratum. An M= layer; level; stratum. a person or thing that ties. In this case the Photon is 'tied' (binded) to the tier "producing" the mc-E relativity( thus the "mass" existential). This can be discerned by scrutinizing another relevant word found within the word RITALIN. The last 3 'letters' read: N+EYE+L(A). Indeed NILE(River). Most of my discoveries were a result of a 6 year study of the Giza Plateau (geometrically; mathematically, SPATIALLY, and by utilizing Google earth..satelite images). What is to be discovered on this plateau will "shock" the scientific- religious world.
The expression RIT bears a close similitude(phonetically) with the word 'write.' And the following definition explains "who" did the writing: A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN ESTRANGED OR EXCLUDED 4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial(QUALITATIVELY: EXTRA EARTHLY). unlike one's own; strange; not belonging to one: alien SPEACH. Thus after the word RIT(WRITE) follows the word AL+EYE+IN. I do not use this word( alien) with any mystical, occultist, fanciful meaning. Rather I allude to what has occurred(as will be indicated along with its profound implications) on the Giza Plateau as being the work of "Intelligence" beyond our own. I do not subscribe to the connotation that the word ALIEN has "took on" due to mans humoring themselves. I am serious about these things...and they will eventually be proved as being so sobering.. Thus these "aliens"(my explained connotation considerately) were TALIN(telling) us something through their WRITINGS and pictures. These spectacular things have remained ITAL(idle-dormant) for upwards of 5 millenniums. They "ARE(r) EYE(I) talin("telling")' us something so peculiar as to shock the scientists, religions, physics, anthropology, linguistics,. To their very core.
Thus these UPL discoveries will annihilate(NILAT-er) every theory replacing them with Universal Principle Laws. ARE A TALL ..EYE... IN. 'F-eye-are in the middle'( Pyramid defined). 'PI-NEAL(gland) a tire'...(to reduce or exhaust the strength of, as by exertion; make weary; fatigue.
Indeed the result of discovering these things is indeed fatiguing to the mind. However if and WHEN these things can be explained it will prove worthwhile. In fact the anatomical organ pineal gland "shape" has a lot to say. This will be revealed as I begin to discuss the anatomy of the body relative to the origins and 'evolution' of human language. The things I will present (unpostulatively...reality) will alter every fiber of mans thought processes.
This brings the 'two "slits" experiment into LIGHT! That word 'slit' reads phonetically, backward s+t+EYE+el+us. Defined:any of various pointed, pen-shaped instruments used in drawing, artwork, etc. Also called cutting stylus. a needle used for cutting grooves in making a disk recording to be played on a phonograph. Computer Science A pointed instrument used as an input device on a pressure-sensitive screen. In a photograph, a pointed piece which is moved by the vibrations given to the diaphragm by a sound, and produces the indented record; also, a pointed piece which follows the indented record, vibrates the diaphragm, and reproduces the sound.

This will be explained relative to the twoslits experiment..sub-sequence-tly. (sequence E=M(mc)"2")singular-duality. duality of the slits singularity of light.

upldiscovered
09-05-2009, 12:27 AM
How do i start a new thread. Though this thread will reinforce many of my discoveries i would like to start a new thread so as to show the "missing link" between the science of anatomy( innate to the E-gypt-IONS) and linguistics( origins and evolutions of language, speach sounds, syntax, pronunciation et...)
Your competent assistence will be very much appreciated.

kjenhager
09-05-2009, 12:55 AM
UPL - Why are you on a chess site rather than a linguistic site ?
Not that i mind , just wondered .

Kevin Bonham
09-05-2009, 12:57 AM
How do i start a new thread. Though this thread will reinforce many of my discoveries i would like to start a new thread so as to show the "missing link" between the science of anatomy( innate to the E-gypt-IONS) and linguistics( origins and evolutions of language, speach sounds, syntax, pronunciation et...)
Your competent assistence will be very much appreciated.

Given that nobody has shown the slightest sign of agreeing with your views, and given that you seem quite content to post completely off topic on this one, I suggest you keep your posts to one thread rather than creating new ones. We did a similar thing with another poster before you who also liked to babble on about views that hardly anyone ever agreed with or usually even cared that much about.

Oh, and I see you've improved from a 33-line block of text down to 30 lines but it was still way too much in one chunk, so I ignored that post.

upldiscovered
09-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Given that nobody has shown the slightest sign of agreeing with your views, and given that you seem quite content to post completely off topic on this one, I suggest you keep your posts to one thread rather than creating new ones. We did a similar thing with another poster before you who also liked to babble on about views that hardly anyone ever agreed with or usually even cared that much about.

ONE OF THE DRIVING FORCES BEHIND RELIGION IS THE ACCOMPANYING "hypocrisy" OF SOME (MOST) OF ITS ADHERENTS. THUS YOU PROVE THAT SCIENTISM BEARS THIS QUALITY EQUALLY.
No one has shown the 'slightest interest' because of your pathetic and pitiable curtailing of such interest by your repetitive and pompous restrictions( restrictions you demonstratively and hypocritically refuse to apply to yourself.) Kevin (caving- lost in the darkness of the scientism cave) these UPL discoveries WILL get out despite your laughable arrogance and puny interference. In the end your disposition will receive worthy acknowledgement as being petty and futile.. Your thoroughly intimidated( indeed afraid of me).Your EGO_echo's will dissipate as the UPL revelations are resoundingly stated and irrefutably ..equally acknowledged.

Dissimilar to yourself( and your constant interruptions convenient to you self-proclaimed and complacent dogma) I did not post this thread to "impose" my views on anyone( ignobly your disposition and not mine). Thus the tampering with my "ideas". ...Nor to receive admiration or acquiescence( your desperate for this; I am not) Rather to present UPL= definitive unification! How many times have you posted completely off topic things( 95 percent of the time based upon my observational perusal of your empty parroting posts). That stated...I see that Mr. 'chess-man' ( how mundane and irrelevant to anything noble) is God in this forum..............moooowahahahahah( while he immerses himself in the equally as sophomoric dungeons(caves) and drag-on and on and on's....profitless mind altering gaming substances making you numb to logic). However your manipulations( pity pity ) stop here. I will move on to more fertile forums where the "exchange of information" is not childishly monopolized. And my what a temper tantrum you have thrown. RITALIN anyone!

upldiscovered
09-05-2009, 02:34 AM
This thread will introduce the spectacular relationship shared between anatomy and the origin of alphabets and languages. The discoveries elaborated upon in this thread represent upwards of a decade of arduous study of the human form(anatomy) as related to the 'evolution' of mans perspective languages. Of necessity amazing discoveries will be introduced related to the Giza Pyramid and the Giza Plateau. As well profound geological and geometrical( "measurements of earth') relevancies will be "unveiled" related to the 'sphere earth.'
PI; demonstratively an eloquent Universal Principle law; will take on a new 'meaning'(reconciliation). The Ancients "knew something" and in their own superior way ( though enigmatic up to the present time) strived to transmit this "knowledge" in a most transcendent way. Now that which was formally opaque will become transparent. Equally Physics , Mathematics, Science and "the arts( for others discerned this over the ages..though in vestige; Leonardo, Einstein..."idiot savants") will become refined and explained relative to the discovery of UPL= Universal Principle Law(s).
It is important to state that though the linguistics aspects of this thread (string-tube) may initially be hard to follow I assure that if one really applies themselves and scrutinizes closely the 'Phonetic' allusions I will make...it will be the most rewarding pursuit they have "ever(ything)' "took it upon themselves" to pursue.
You are entering THE discussion of The UNIVERSALPRINCIPLELAW....."YOU INVERSE ALL PEER IN C(constant)('see') PRY IN SUPPLE ELATE..DOUBLE-YOU!"............" UNI VEER EAR ASSAIL IN A VERSE EL PRINCE APPEAL LAID AUDIBLE YOU.".........WALL (WAW-EL) AIL/EL PI CENTER (IS INNER RIP) RIPPLE PLACE/PALACE EL LESSOR REVVING/REV YOU." ETC...ETC...INFINITY OF EXPRESSION.

upldiscovered
09-05-2009, 02:54 AM
What do these things have in common: Knee; leg; eagle? The meaning is not easily deduced by the component words. As well; though the word eagle "sounds" like the words knee and leg this is not the IDIOMATIC relevance.

What is the relevance of the PI-KNEEL gland( backward= denial-g..."the NILE(g). What does the shape of the pineal gland "unveil" to us as to meaning/relevance.

You will notice that my "avatar" is a praying mantis viewed from its underside. what is the relationship?

What does the human forehead have to do with a "rainbow(spectrum of color)?

I welcome any and all observations/ associations.

Kevin Bonham
09-05-2009, 03:16 AM
ONE OF THE DRIVING FORCES BEHIND RELIGION IS THE ACCOMPANYING "hypocrisy" OF SOME (MOST) OF ITS ADHERENTS. THUS YOU PROVE THAT SCIENTISM BEARS THIS QUALITY EQUALLY.

You haven't even explained what "scientism" is yet let alone that I adhere to it, or even demonstrated any inconsistency in my views

Indeed you seem to have even more trouble comprehending my views than I have comprehending yours, which signifies that your cluelessness outshines even your penchant for obfuscation.

No one has shown the 'slightest interest' because of your pathetic and pitiable curtailing of such interest by your repetitive and pompous restrictions( restrictions you demonstratively and hypocritically refuse to apply to yourself.)

Drivel. The only restriction I've applied to you is not to make numerous chatty posts in a row as separate posts. I'm also likely to apply one to pointless thread proliferation if you engage in it. I'm not guilty of either of these things.

I've also moved some of your stuff about where you've been posting stuff essentially the same as the babble on this thread to other threads that it is not really relevant to. I often move my own posts where they would be better off on other threads in similar situations, and encourage other mods to do likewise.

Kevin (caving- lost in the darkness of the scientism cave) these UPL discoveries WILL get out despite your laughable arrogance and puny interference.

The laughable arrogance has been entirely yours, which is especially amusing given your lame hypocrisy call.

You can spam your UPL drivel to a million sites on the internet if you wish. I couldn't care less and will make no attempt to curtail your silliness on the other 999,999. Given that you are a clearly lunatic legend in your own lunchbox you will be wasting your time. Your claim to have discovered anything will not be taken seriously by anyone.

Your thoroughly intimidated( indeed afraid of me).

Yeah right, so afraid I don't know whether to laugh or yawn at your idiotic bluster!

Dissimilar to yourself( and your constant interruptions convenient to you self-proclaimed and complacent dogma) I did not post this thread to "impose" my views on anyone( ignobly your disposition and not mine).

Straw man (and unsubstantiated accusation of double standards as well). I have not used the word "impose" in response to you anywhere. You have, however, clearly picked us unilaterally as an audience for your ridiculous babbling without being too fussed how it is received.

How many times have you posted completely off topic things( 95 percent of the time based upon my observational perusal of your empty parroting posts).

Your babble is so utterly devoid of thematic unity that even you are only on-topic from one post to the next in your bizarre imagination. However, my replies have been relevant to whatever of yours I was replying to, and you continue that conversation (such as it is). This is called thread drift and is something that happens sometimes, especially when posters such as you insist on challenging moderation decisions on the thread on which they are announced.

Normally I would insist that your feedback about moderation go in the section appropriate for it but you'd probably take umbrage at that as well and it's best that your babble be kept to a small number of threads.

That stated...I see that Mr. 'chess-man' ( how mundane and irrelevant to anything noble)

That would be Dr 'chess-man' to you, but actually chess is just one of my many interests.

moooowahahahahah( while he immerses himself in the equally as sophomoric dungeons(caves)

I noted what a twit you made of yourself by using "sophomoric" on here before. There are many posters with much higher tertiary quals than second-year on here. What are yours?

and drag-on and on and on's....profitless mind altering gaming substances making you numb to logic).

You wouldn't know logic if it threw itself off a cliff in despair after reading one of your mangled attempts to employ it.

I will move on to more fertile forums where the "exchange of information" is not childishly monopolized.

So writes a poster who has so dominated this thread that he makes up over half its postcount to my <10%, and that's even after I merged dozens of his smaller dribbles into bigger ones. Don't let the door ...

And my what a temper tantrum you have thrown. RITALIN anyone!

Speak for yourself; you wouldn't have a clue about my state of mind but it's pretty obvious the whole pharmaceutical cabinet of the nearest psych ward wouldn't be enough to fix yours.

Basil
09-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Just one comment from copious contestants.

If that word is considered backward it would read...

No it doesn't. Not even close. What a stretch! What a fantasy! How about if ulpdiscovered is considered backwards it would read monstroustossingpot.

ER
09-05-2009, 11:05 AM
(...) Indeed you seem to have even more trouble comprehending my views than I have comprehending yours, (...)
Classic Bonham he is in good form! :lol:

(...) if ulpdiscovered is considered backwards it would read monstroustossingpot (...)
ditto for Howie!:lol:

ElevatorEscapee
14-05-2009, 11:19 PM
I would just like to congratulate Mr Howard on the Hey Hey it's Saturday, Red Faces reference. :)

I remember Red Symonds comment on the song, 'Here we go loopy loop, here we go loopy lie' was "...and it seemed like such a good idea at the pub!" :D

Miranda
20-05-2009, 05:28 PM
You wouldn't know logic if it threw itself off a cliff in despair after reading one of your mangled attempts to employ it.
I must admit, I do have a lot of trouble attempting to follow the "logic" in this thread..

ER
21-05-2009, 12:59 AM
what happened to upldiscovered?

Kevin Bonham
21-05-2009, 01:09 AM
what happened to upldiscovered?

Oh, he spat the dummy and left, at least for the time being, after I discouraged him from starting new threads that would be exactly the same species of babble as this one. I'll search Google now and then for new appearances on other forums and advise on this thread if I find one!

Curiously when he just got started here, I found another forum where he had made a few posts, but now I can't find it anymore!

Kevin Bonham
15-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I just found a further manifestation of our fruity friend - with pictures! Amazing stuff!

http://www.sciencechatforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=12330

Naturally given where it was posted it was given short shrift:

This topic has been locked because it does not meet with the forum's standards that even alternative theories must be discussed in a scientific manner. All topics should also be conducted in the English language, not the nonsense evident above.

Basil
15-12-2009, 03:16 PM
The 'stairs' representatively simulate the RIB-CAGE ("ARE I BE SAGE"). Their are MANY other phonetic (PI-PHOTONIC) "expressions" found within the word "ribcage"
Simply wonderful. In a way I'm sorry I (we?) chased him away (banned?).
Respectfully.

Kevin Bonham
15-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Simply wonderful. In a way I'm sorry I (we?) chased him away (banned?).

Nah. I suspended him for one day once and he came back and kept babbling straight after.

He left shortly after I told him not to keep creating new threads but to keep all his nonsense to this one. His last post here was 9 May, last login 11 May and the forum I linked to above was one of his next ports of call starting 10 May.

Also on 10 May he showed up on another forum where he made 10 posts. Here's his blog section there. (http://www.fprotheory.com/blog.php?u=83)

Kevin Bonham
15-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Wow, here's more, and only a few weeks old:

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27011

At least I think it's him. The loopiness factor is still high but sadly not quite what it used to be.

Redmond Barry
27-11-2011, 02:18 PM
wow this thread is better than the summer kolkak thread in non chess.

happy birthday upldiscovered. :clap:

Kevin Bonham
27-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Seems to be now active as "physicsolved" on the Unexplained Mysteries forum, eg:

this thread (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=168736&st=285) in late 2009

this one (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=199814) earlier this year.

upldiscovered was a lunatic of the highest order. S-word was a third-rate substitute.

Redmond Barry
27-11-2011, 02:54 PM
i still think this is a contender for best chesschat thread ever - http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?t=10290&highlight=britney

maybe upldiscovered has an identical twin brother.

Kevin Bonham
27-11-2011, 03:17 PM
That one was an absolute gem! There was another wacky one who only posted once around the same time too.

Agent Smith
29-11-2011, 06:31 PM
upldiscovered was a lunatic of the highest order. S-word was a third-rate substitute.
Haha... But i'd go for "second rate".
And thanks to AC for pissing him off so easily :). S-word was annoyingly smug as far as loonies go.

antichrist
08-12-2011, 09:27 AM
upl, You seem, somehow, very familiar... have I encountered you somewhere before mayhap? ;)

I am not sure what term they may have equated to a "loose cannon" ;).

could be they use term for rabies dog