PDA

View Full Version : Can I post a photo on Chess Chat?

Sheroff
25-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi - My new book 'Australian Chess Brilliancies' should be out in about 3 weeks. Just wondering if I am able to put a photo of the cover on Chess Chat (so people can see what it looks like), and if so, what's the easiest way?

Cheers, Kevin Casey

eclectic
25-04-2009, 01:17 PM
when you post see manage attachments below
the jpeg option will show maximum size allowable
follow instructions

Andrew Hardegen
07-07-2020, 02:39 AM
I am trying to post some photos from a recent tournament, but Chess Chat tells me that the upload will exceed my 1.9MB quota. I suspect that I will need to delete photos from old posts, however I don't seem to be able to either edit old posts or delete files from `Manage Attachments'. Does anyone have any ideas?

ER
07-07-2020, 03:51 AM
I am trying to post some photos from a recent tournament, but Chess Chat tells me that the upload will exceed my 1.9MB quota. I suspect that I will need to delete photos from old posts, however I don't seem to be able to either edit old posts or delete files from `Manage Attachments'. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi Andrew,
Go to Settings on the top right corner of your screen.
Last on the list you will find Attachments.
Click on it, you will see all the pictures you have uploaded .
Check on the little boxes the ones you don't need anymore.
Press delete. (*)
You' re done! :)
cheers and good luck! E.
(*) BTW a useful trick is to save them before you delete them, you might need to use them again.

Andrew Hardegen
07-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Hi Andrew,
Go to Settings on the top right corner of your screen.
Last on the list you will find Attachments.
Click on it, you will see all the pictures you have uploaded .
Check on the little boxes the ones you don't need anymore.
Press delete. (*)
You' re done! :)
cheers and good luck! E.
(*) BTW a useful trick is to save them before you delete them, you might need to use them again.

Thanks, Elliott!