Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Did not know Hanson's supporters are your mates .
    Sounds like we're on the same page on one thing: Scotty from Marketing!
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Did not know Hanson's supporters are your mates .
    Michael you are only down grading your self by mentioning Hamson. She is only a user in my opinion. I thought you only respected educated people. My relos who came here no speaka da lingo leave her for
    dead.

I assure you no one else on that LKY judging panel would have anything to do with her.
    Last edited by antichrist; 18-02-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Michael you are only down grading your self by mentioning Hamson. She is only a user in my opinion. I thought you only respected educated people. My relos who came here no speaka da lingo leave her for
    dead.

I assure you no one else on that LKY judging panel would have anything to do with her.
    I do not respect Hanson - on the contrary. People who support Hanson occupy certain nitche on my books .
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Deadly Serious

Dear
    Enclosed is the letter recording my decision to be an organ donor, for all of my organs.

Contrary to what is stated in the letter, all family members are prohibited - that is, not authorised or permitted by me in any way - to confirm or otherwise participate in any decision-making regarding the donation, except in the negative sense outlined below.

My decision was made and recorded many years ago. If the medical entities do not accept and respect the validity of my decision, then there is to be no donation. Accordingly, if the medical authorities insist on family consent, the family is authorised and instructed by me to refuse consent.

[One of my first tasks was to research the law on who controls a dead body. The legal principle I discovered was: there is no property in a corpse. In other words, no one "owns" a corpse and no one has the power or authority to determine the fate of a corpse, other than (for internment purposes) the executor of a will. This is not identical to the donor situation, but the underlying policy is the same.]

Please recognise my preference.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

I do not respect Hanson - on the contrary. People who support Hanson occupy certain nitche on my books .
    I would have thought that you were singing from the same hymn sheet, for example when it comes to asylum seeker and immigration policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    I would have thought that you were singing from the same hymn sheet, for example when it comes to asylum seeker and immigration policies.
    And the South Sudanese but not China.

Singapore have done massive barricades to prevent future flooding of climate change, when Michael is over there he can advise them how they wasted their money.

Michael, this is outrageous the RSL had to backdown and fly the Aboriginal flag due to political correctness gone berserk. I hope Pauline can fix this up real quickly.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=spartandhp

CC Grandmaster
    The core differences is that I am not concerned about the factor of race. Not to mention that i am all for increasing immigration overall as opposed to her.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Michael, this is outrageous the RSL had to backdown and fly the Aboriginal flag due to political correctness gone berserk. I hope Pauline can fix this up real quickly.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=spartandhp
    This is what political correctness has come to...We do not need Pauline for this...we just need to accept that in Australia we have our AUSTRALIAN flag and all the other flags are not Australian...or else...let me fly Chinese Flag over Box Hill .

P.S Is it legal for me to burn an Indigenous Flag in public? .

The core differences is that I am not concerned about the factor of race.
    One wouldn't know it from your posts.

CC Grandmaster
    One wouldn't know it from your posts.
    My posts clearly invite professional migrants from all over the world! There are plenty of Universities in Africa for instance that produce excellent graduates!

My posts clearly invite professional migrants from all over the world! There are plenty of Universities in Africa for instance that produce excellent graduates!
    Threads started by you include:

• Policing of indigenous offenders
    • ''White Privilege''
    • Abstudy
    • Can a Society Develop without a Written Language?
    • Tribal societies (sf. asylum seekers)

to name a few

CC Grandmaster
    Threads started by you include:

• Policing of indigenous offenders
    • ''White Privilege''
    • Abstudy
    • Can a Society Develop without a Written Language?
    • Tribal societies (sf. asylum seekers)

to name a few
    I am not asking for ''White Priviledges'' I am simply wanting level playing field for all..not just for the ''chosen'' ones. What i see though is open favouritism of the Australian system towards the Indigenous. ''Indigenous are encouraged to apply'' on job ads is alone a ridiculous approach. Lets see if I can get away if I advirtise ''Chinese are encouraged to apply'' I do not think I can. P.S. Of course I can advertise that Mandarin Speakers are required..but its not the same as advertising for the ''Chinese''.

… P.S. Of course I can advertise that Mandarin Speakers are required.... .
    我是一位讲粤语的母语人士,我将大力抗议 so there!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

I am not asking for ''White Priviledges'' I am simply wanting level playing field for all..not just for the ''chosen'' ones. What i see though is open favouritism of the Australian system towards the Indigenous. ''Indigenous are encouraged to apply'' on job ads is alone a ridiculous approach. Lets see if I can get away if I advirtise ''Chinese are encouraged to apply'' I do not think I can. P.S. Of course I can advertise that Mandarin Speakers are required..but its not the same as advertising for the ''Chinese''.
    Michael, you are either feigning ignorance or are ignorant. Since you have landed in this ancient country there have been numerous Royal Commissions and inquiries into intergeneration-long systematic abuse and mishandling of Aborigines. I am unfamiliar with your household but in mine it was the law that at 12 noon and 7pm every one had to be quiet and listen to ABC news on the radio or TV. So we were aware of most things even in primary school.

So the only escape you have from deliberate ignorance was if you were ignorant of the English language or your parents' policies was to keep you ignorant.

Maybe many years that Indian lady refused you (if I have the story correct) because of your attitude to Aborigines who originally came from India or Ceylon and she was aware of this fact.

So do a search of inquiries into Australian Aborigines and actually read them and of the effect their treatment still contributes to their lives.

Years ago I had a friend who was contaminated against Chinese by Ron Casey on the radio. Well lo and behold he met one of my female Chinese friends and immediately went crazy for her. That changed him. Almost fifty years ago I had the hots for who is now Prof Marcia Langton, we were in the same organisations so met often. To heal your wrong attitude try to meet Aboriginal leaders who with time you may get to admire so as to grow love. Not even my completely uneducated grandmother spoke ill of Aborigines. None of my relos did. We lived around Aborigines and respected that we were on their land. My grandmother was born the 1800's but she is a much better and more respected person than yourself. Because of your attitude you would be booed out of my family gatherings.

Thread Information