Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    That Lutz Neweklowski guy has a site up complaining about his lack of freedom of speech here
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    That Lutz Neweklowski guy has a site up complaining about his lack of freedom of speech here
    You mean complaining about what he alleges to be his lack of freedom of speech just because he got moderated for posting off-topic.

It's a crackpot Youtube video that has had 263 views in six years.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 15-09-2019 at 05:18 PM.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Note also we banned him for that video so you can't link to it except for the purposes of critical discussion - just describing its contents doesn't qualify as such and a very sceptical view will be taken of any token attempt at critical discussion.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/...cid=spartandhp

how crazy all the flowers when Princess Diana died, according to the text the mourning was a BBC beat up
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

In another thread M Baron mentions that sometimes credit should go to the translators well my mother received zero. She was a volunteer translator for the Department of Immigration because in 1966 they had no Arabic translators. Funny because if they had checked out her entry credentials they may have deported her. And funny I may have handled the case. The ungrateful immigrant sods used to laugh at her accent - well she had never set a foot in Lebanon.

If God made the sun stand still for Joshua's longest day then why isn't this phenomena recorded in for example ancient Chinese literature?

If I bury food scraps for compost the brush turkeys usually did it up for breakfast, recently I have buried heaps in pot plants with fresh horse manure on top but the turkeys aren't touching the scraps. I read on WWW that they are supposed to eat horse manure as well??

Michael
    I just found out that Prince Charles being the heir to the Throne does not go into active combat. Is that discrimination fair?

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Michael
    I just found out that Prince Charles being the heir to the Throne does not go into active combat. Is that discrimination fair?
    I'm fairly sure that all seventy year old men are excused from active combat. Maybe he'll join Dad's Army. Princess Elizabeth was in the army during WWII, but she was much younger of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    I'm fairly sure that all seventy year old men are excused from active combat. Maybe he'll join Dad's Army. Princess Elizabeth was in the army during WWII, but she was much younger of course.
    Even at prime service age he was not permitted to actively serve that is the custom. Whereas his brother not next in line could actively serve and get a few "honest" medals. I have mentioned in other threads my claim that active service men also see more "night" activity with night ladies than non service men and this may be born out by Andy's connection with Jeff Epstein.

Admitting old age and defeat the apostaphy protection society had full stopped. Announcement's of its earlier de'mise were greatly exaggerated. I guess should be in the death of the English language by a thousand cut's thread.

Hi Grandma, I know that for various reasons you can't read this but I enjoy highlighting your common sense ways to highly educated folk who lack such. If I stop channeling you please realise it is due to higher powers.

CC Grandmaster
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/e...jvjgM8qi75X8y0

So...this is the guy that was hailed hero...

''In an interview with Nine News, Nelligen volunteer firefighter Paul Parker aired his support for One Nation leader Pauline Hanson, suggesting she was the only politician doing the right thing by Australians.

“There’s only one person that cares about this country and that’s Pauline Hanson,” he said.

Well shall we comment any further?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/e...jvjgM8qi75X8y0

So...this is the guy that was hailed hero...

''In an interview with Nine News, Nelligen volunteer firefighter Paul Parker aired his support for One Nation leader Pauline Hanson, suggesting she was the only politician doing the right thing by Australians.

“There’s only one person that cares about this country and that’s Pauline Hanson,” he said.

Well shall we comment any further?
    I'd love to have a beer in Nelligan
    I'd love to have a beer in Nell
    We drink in moderation
    And it doesn't really matter if the country's burnt to hell
    We drink at the Town and Country
    Where the atmosphere is great
    I love to have a beer in Nelligan
    'Cause Nelligan's me mate, yeah
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    I'd love to have a beer in Nelligan
    I'd love to have a beer in Nell
    We drink in moderation
    And it doesn't really matter if the country's burnt to hell
    We drink at the Town and Country
    Where the atmosphere is great
    I love to have a beer in Nelligan
    'Cause Nelligan's me mate, yeah
    Did not know Hanson's supporters are your mates .
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information