Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Gotta Put somewhere

[04-03-2009 01:08 AM] Bill Gletsos: more likely fitting in a toolbox
    [04-03-2009 03:56 AM] justaknight: does he think he has a following or something?

You know Justa that you were following me around so closely that I even become suspicios of your intentions. Saying you love me everywhere, I would not have a bar of you, and now like a rejected lover you have spat the dummy.

I don't like crawlers, I don't need them, and I don't like dummy spitters - so grow up.

You even put me on your list of favourite chatters.

Hey you Get offa my cloud
    Last edited by antichrist; 04-03-2009 at 05:38 AM.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    Are you aware that in the Stones song it was "get off of my cloud"?

...not that that sort of grammar should be encouraged except for amusement value.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
    Are you aware that in the Stones song it was "get off of my cloud"?

...not that that sort of grammar should be encouraged except for amusement value.
    it has done the trick anyway "he's outta my air" and "I hit'im wid my best shot".

I kan stuff the gramma up in dis thread coz looka atta its name

this weekend there is a nude bicycle ride through town to campaign for clean non -polluting transport and greenie issues, I participated last year and all my friends saw me. This year it clashes with Tweed Head comp so I am split down the middle - will be on my bum or display my bum?

trifecta!

lol add your head too to make it a trifecta split! I mean in your case a bum is a bum is a bum! LOL
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

this weekend there is a nude bicycle ride through town to campaign for clean non -polluting transport and greenie issues, I participated last year and all my friends saw me. This year it clashes with Tweed Head comp so I am split down the middle - will be on my bum or display my bum?
    The obvious compromise suggests itself... play in the Tweed Head comp, but dress for the bicycle ride.
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes
    The obvious compromise suggests itself... play in the Tweed Head comp, but dress for the bicycle ride.
    well remember back a few years ago when that Nguyen lady wore a low cut and the guy opposite could not concentrate. Well imagine if I did a Lady Godiva - the women would be like being at a Tom Jones concert

well remember back a few years ago when that Nguyen lady wore a low cut and the guy opposite could not concentrate.
    You mean Ngan Koshnitsky, and the guy opposite claimed he could not concentrate (after losing).

Well imagine if I did a Lady Godiva - the women would be like being at a Tom Jones concert
    I reckon they'd be more encouraged to look at the chessboard as an alternative to looking at you.

CC International Master William AS's Avatar
    You mean Ngan Koshnitsky, and the guy opposite claimed he could not concentrate (after losing).
    I was the arbiter involved and I am certain the player concerned was honest in his claim. I tried to dissuade him from protesting [on the grounds you do not advertise your weaknesses] but he persisted and a ruling was made in his favour [ a distraction does not have to be intentional to be illegal], that in the following games, Ngan wear clothing that covered more [her clothing at the time was no different from what other fashionable young ladies of her age were wearing]. The protest turned out to be even more unwise than I had imagined in my wildest dreams. To have your weaknesses mentioned on the BBC world news and known by the checkout chicks in places like Broome is very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by William AS
    The protest turned out to be even more unwise than I had imagined in my wildest dreams. To have your weaknesses mentioned on the BBC world news and known by the checkout chicks in places like Broome is very unfortunate.
    Oh dear.

So if it was only one game and the issue was resolved for the rest of the match after that, how did the media come to find out about it?

how did I miss this???

Darling, I am so sorry I hadn't seen this earlier!

Quote Originally Posted by AC
    You know Justa that you were following me around so closely that I even become suspicios of your intentions.
    What do you mean suspicious? It was love from the first sight! I never tried to supress my feelings toward you!

Saying you love me everywhere, I would not have a bar of you, and now like a rejected lover you have spat the dummy.
    Do you blame me? As a rejected lover, I have the right to react accordingly and depending on my mood! I still believe we have a future together, mind you, you have to park the camel in the garage and not in the living room right?

I don't like crawlers, I don't need them, and I don't like dummy spitters - so grow up.
    Call me what you like, I know it's out of love!

You even put me on your list of favourite chatters.
    You are still there! My love for you will never fade away! Although you have to promise you won't take me out for dinners in crappy kebab shops

If you are old enough to remember this stuff then you might be kicking the bucket soon so I have more reasons to stick by you just in case you remember me in your will!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justaknight
    Darling, I am so sorry I hadn't seen this earlier!

What do you mean suspicious? It was love from the first sight! I never tried to supress my feelings toward you!

Do you blame me? As a rejected lover, I have the right to react accordingly and depending on my mood! I still believe we have a future together, mind you, you have to park the camel in the garage and not in the living room right?
    Call me what you like, I know it's out of love!

You are still there! My love for you will never fade away! Although you have to promise you won't take me out for dinners in crappy kebab shops

If you are old enough to remember this stuff then you might be kicking the bucket soon so I have more reasons to stick by you just in case you remember me in your will!
    hmm... creepy....
    IMABACK

Quote Originally Posted by DeMann
    hmm... creepy....
    It's not creepy, man - it only seems weird the first time.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

CC International Master William AS's Avatar
    Oh dear.

So if it was only one game and the issue was resolved for the rest of the match after that, how did the media come to find out about it?
    A reporter for the local suburban newspaper did a post match interview and asked if any incidents had occurred. The reporter had her big story and rest is history.

Quote Originally Posted by William AS
    A reporter for the local suburban newspaper did a post match interview and asked if any incidents had occurred. The reporter had her big story and rest is history.
    Classic!

Shows the value to a reporter of still asking questions even when covering such a seemingly mundane event.

Thread Information