Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CC International Master

School rant thread!

Thread for all scholl based complaints.

For instance we have two english teachers, one is coll but the other one just gives us sheets putting no effort whatsoever into the lesson. I return this favour .

And the drama teacher put me into both the year and term drama so I have to do 8 periods per week of drama which is bollocks since I really wanted to do cooking but am now over committed to drama anyways /rant
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

CC International Master Miranda's Avatar
    Hm... This term my elective subjects are Cinema and TV Studio Production. I would've prefered psychology, but I'm fine with them.
    It's time for man to enter the Solar System - Dan Quayle

CC International Master
    I wish my school offered things like cinema and tv studio production, jealous!
    Yeah i'm going to be doing psycholgy in college it'll be badass. Other then that my SOSE teacher is pretty cool he gives me A-'s all the time though...never an A I think it's a tactic to keep me constantly trying though cos' I usually get bored after first term lol.

CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    I have a racist science class who wont let me alone and im in a normal science class when i shoud be in the smart people class... and the teacher can not speak english...
    IMABACK

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMann
    I have a racist science class who wont let me alone and im in a normal science class when i shoud be in the smart people class... and the teacher can not speak english...
    Yeah there seem to be alot of racists now. But it's not really racism because now it is just used in contempt of someone...like I call some of my friends fags when really I don't think they are homosexual whatsoever I just call them that if they do something that annoys me.

Perhaps you could work really hard and prove that you deserve to be in the advanced science class, it's happened to a couple of people at my school already.

Music teacher is cool though just lets us into the room during lunch (I don't even play an instrument lol) so we just chill rather then being outside in the cold wind on somedays.

Quote Originally Posted by Saragossa
    so we just chill rather then being outside in the cold wind on somedays.
    It never gets cold here...
    IMABACK

CC International Master
    Another rant is because I don't bring swimming gear to PE the teacher gets cut and threatens to cut off privilages that have nothing whatsoever to do with PE. I am more then happy to bring normal PE gear but I don't really like swimming all that much and the things chlorine would do to my hair.

CC International Master AzureBlue's Avatar
    Another rant is because I don't bring swimming gear to PE the teacher gets cut and threatens to cut off privilages that have nothing whatsoever to do with PE. I am more then happy to bring normal PE gear but I don't really like swimming all that much and the things chlorine would do to my hair.
    LOL
    Swimming was compulsory for the last two years, but this year, seeing as my new school doesn't have a swimming pool, we don't have it in PE. Instead, we run. A lot.

The Man in the Back that Caesar guy's Avatar

Get on with it!

Come on, stop complaining. This is easy compared to life, or chess for that matter . Just knuckle down and do your work. And get on with life.
    Seriously though, my Literature teacher can be a real bore, with all this pedantic rubbish like "May I do this" over "Can I do this", and the multiple uses of many pronouns like it, him and hers, etc.

Well, this is the rant section!

JM
    'And the man in the back said "Everyone attack!", and it turned into a ballroom blitz. And the girl in the corner said "Boy I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz." Brian Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda
    Hm... This term my elective subjects are Cinema and TV Studio Production. I would've prefered psychology, but I'm fine with them.
    Since they're electives, don't you get to choose what you do?
    But, yeah, wish my school had so many options.. but then again, I'm only in yr 9.

CC International Master
    "Come on, stop complaining. This is easy compared to life" I'll keep this in mind next time I attempt "life". Pretty easy cos we are on easter break atm so we have like a bludge week where everyone is mellow except our nuts english teacher who insists we do two essays over the holidays.

Account Suspended
    And this is exactly why the school system is failing everyone!!!!. What stupid electives, they need sensible electives that lead to real jobs, like accounting, customer service, a trade etc.

"Come on, stop complaining. This is easy compared to life" I'll keep this in mind next time I attempt "life". Pretty easy cos we are on easter break atm so we have like a bludge week where everyone is mellow except our nuts english teacher who insists we do two essays over the holidays.
    Well, for english I have to write a whole picture book and a mystery story. Which is well.. a bit too much seeing as it's the "holidays". lol

CC International Master Miranda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronD
    And this is exactly why the school system is failing everyone!!!!. What stupid electives, they need sensible electives that lead to real jobs, like accounting, customer service, a trade etc.
    It does lead to real jobs! Television Studio Production is all about learning how they produce TV programs and we learn how to operate all the equiptment properly, and in Cinema class we analyse films and cinematic elements, and learn about the history of cinema and the technical elements (such as how the cameras work)
    It's time for man to enter the Solar System - Dan Quayle

It does lead to real jobs! Television Studio Production is all about learning how they produce TV programs and we learn how to operate all the equiptment properly, and in Cinema class we analyse films and cinematic elements, and learn about the history of cinema and the technical elements (such as how the cameras work)
    do you really need to know how the camera works? its as simple as a push of a button. why waste time on knowing how it work?
    IMABACK

Thread Information