Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 128
  1. #1
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlin
    Isnt this a bit chicken and eggish
    Be careful Kaitlin, any heretical screams out of you can have you up for death or your tongue cut out, or hot oil poured into your mouth etc

  2. #2
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,070
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    Be careful Kaitlin, any heretical screams out of you can have you up for death or your tongue cut out, or hot oil poured into your mouth etc
    What, getting some ideas from the atheist Mao Zedong, the worst mass murderer of all time, who developed 120 types of torture for use on innocent people he wanted to force into phony confessions so as to rule by terror?
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

    “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

  3. #3
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,562
    The commos coppied the Catholic Inquisition, which follows the Bible in death 4 dis n death 4 dat - kill homosexuals blah blah,and witches also so Kaitlin better watch out

  4. #4
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,070
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    The commos coppied the Catholic Inquisition,
    2000 deaths over three centuries under the Inquiz, compared to hundreds of millions under atheistic communism in the last century alone.
    Last edited by Capablanca-Fan; 30-01-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

    “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

  5. #5
    Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The multiverse
    Posts
    21,567
    Not to mention the millions of Jews killed by good Nazi Christians.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

  6. #6
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,562

    your joking, you are taking that "research" as serious. My Catholic philosphy lecturer, a doctor he was, said that whole villages across Germany there were only a few women left in each.

    communism is just another religion, but based on human gods who exist rather than alien ones that do not exist. The first communists were religious ones during the Glorious Revolution (if I have my revolutions correct)

  7. #7
    CC Grandmaster ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    11,589
    Not if you look at the French Revolution during the first state of which priests and nuns suffered horrible deaths. Indeed, the torturers, assassins and generally the thuggish mobs who participated in the murders were not communists as such, however, they committed those attrocious crimes in the name of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity!
    As for the October revolution I do not believe that any of the Bolshevics were Christians!
    Last edited by ER; 31-01-2009 at 04:20 PM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

  8. #8
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,562
    Quote Originally Posted by justaknight
    Not if you look at the French Revolution during the first state of which priests and nuns suffered horrible deaths. Indeed, the torturers, assassins and generally the thuggish mobs who participated in the murders were not communists as such, however, they committed those attrocious crimes in the name of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity!
    they committed those crimes against the Church coz the Roman Catholic Church was in bed with the monarchy in making the people's lives misery - serve them ruddy right. A lousey communion host would not fill the hole in my tooth - as my mother would say - is that an original saying by the way?

  9. #9
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,070
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    your joking, you are taking that "research" as serious. My Catholic philosphy lecturer, a doctor he was, said that whole villages across Germany there were only a few women left in each.
    Who cares what he thinks? Historian Henry Kamen's research on the Inquiz found only about 2000 over 3 centuries.

    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    communism is just another religion, but based on human gods who exist rather than alien ones that do not exist.
    It's still atheistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    The first communists were religious ones during the Glorious Revolution (if I have my revolutions correct)
    You don't. The Glorious Revolution booted out King James II and put William of Orange on the British throne.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

    “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

  10. #10
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind
    Not to mention the millions of Jews killed by good Nazi Christians.
    Yawn, stretch, Rincy takes Hitler at his lying word, and not the word of his friends, biographers, Nuremberg prosecutors and Churchill that he and the Nazis hated Christianity, which is why many of the early Nazis were homosexuals.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

    “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

  11. #11
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    Who cares what he thinks? Historian Henry Kamen's research on the Inquiz found only about 2000 over 3 centuries.


    It's still atheistic.


    You don't. The Glorious Revolution booted out King James II and put William of Orange on the British throne.
    the first communists I came across were Christian ones in 17c England, they interpreted the Bible in a working class manner and defied all authority

    I consider it a human psychologiical weakness when people need any "gods" whether they be alien varieties or human ones

  12. #12
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,070
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    they committed those crimes against the Church coz the Roman Catholic Church was in bed with the monarchy in making the people's lives misery - serve them ruddy right. A lousey communion host would not fill the hole in my tooth - as my mother would say - is that an original saying by the way?
    Good grief, learn about the Reign of Terror some time. They butchered people whose lives were being MADE miserable too!
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

    “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

  13. #13
    CC Grandmaster ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    they committed those crimes against the Church coz the Roman Catholic Church was in bed with the monarchy in making the people's lives misery - serve them ruddy right. A lousey communion host would not fill the hole in my tooth - as my mother would say - is that an original saying by the way?
    No, the poor priests and nuns, unlike the top hierachy church officials, did not serve Luis's regime. They belonged in the third Estate and suffered state oppression as much as the rest of the populace. Yet, they were purged because of their Christian Credo. With respect to your mum, holy communion is a sacrament and as such should not be a subject of humiliation or degradation!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

  14. #14
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,562
    Quote Originally Posted by justaknight
    No, the poor priests and nuns, unlike the top hierachy church officials, did not serve Luis's regime. They belonged in the third Estate and suffered state oppression as much as the rest of the populace. Yet, they were purged because of their Christian Credo. With respect to your mum, holy communion is a sacrament and as such should not be a subject of humiliation or degradation!
    I stabbed a communion host, a blessed one, at the public speaking venue in Sydney, the Domain, and it did not bleed and cry out like Catholic mobs reakon it used when Jews stabbed it. The Catholics accused the Jews of killing the child Jesus and they would go on a pogrom killin Jews, wonderful people those Catholics were

  15. #15
    CC Grandmaster ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    11,589
    A/C, you stabbed nothing and be serious! Antisemitism was the main cause of all Jewis suffering throughout the ages culminating in the holocaust. Christianity sought to understand this in order to ensure it did not happen again. Antisemitism was NOT a Christian invention and look at all those serious efforts of Catholicism to reconcile Christians and Jews! It is good, however, that you, an enemy of the State of Israel, saw the light acknowledging pogroms against the Jews. Usually, you present the case as a Zionist propaganda!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •