Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Chess Whatever

no thanks, I find chess much more exciting and not allergenic at all.
    BTW I haven't heard of Shahade playing chess for quite some time, maybe ten years or more, do you know anything about her?
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    no thanks, I find chess much more exciting and not allergenic at all.
    BTW I haven't heard of Shahade playing chess for quite some time, maybe ten years or more, do you know anything about her?
    No FIDE rated games since 2006 except a few blitz games in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    No FIDE rated games since 2006 except a few blitz games in 2014.
    ok thanks Kev.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...cid=spartanntp

this girl has become rich just by partial streaking at big sporting events and it goes viral on internet, surely we could learn something here for chess fund raising?

There is the annual nude bicycle ride in Byron Bay year for the environment https://www.facebook.com/groups/8999913451/
    Don't look too closely as I am there somewhere.

Anybody rich caring to sponsor?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Anti-Christ Chess

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Anti-Christ_20Chess

Anti-Christ Chess
    Instead of conventional black and white players Anti-Christ Chess features the Devil plus his cohort of demons challenging God and his angels.
    The traditional King and Queen are replaced with a single Holy Trinity that can split apart into separate pieces, although the Holy Ghost part is an inert figure that just occupies any square on which it is placed.
    On the Devil's side there is an unholy alliance of Belzeebub and Lilith.
    Each piece on the board has additional powers (i.e. resurrecting a dead pawn; converting a Dark Coach Horse (knight) into "My Little Pony" or turning a bishop into a closet paedophile).
    Captured pieces will go into appropriately styled boxes corresponding to heaven and hell..... one sits above the playing board at the top of a ladder, and the other one is accessed via a set of smoking doors under the table.

Each piece on the board has additional powers (i.e. resurrecting a dead pawn; converting a Dark Coach Horse (knight) into "My Little Pony" or turning a bishop into a closet paedophile).
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Paul Morphy defeats Satan

https://www.chess.com/blog/zhrob/jes...nd-paul-morphy

Great painting titled The Chess Player featuring Satan

The story goes,
    "J. Oswald Sanders reports that years ago, Paul Morphy was the world’s champion chess player when he was invited by a friend to look at a valuable painting titled, “The Chess Player.”
    In the painting, Satan was represented as playing chess with a young man, the stake being the young man’s soul. The game had reached the stage where it was the young man’s move; but his fears of checkmate was before him. There was no move he could make which would not mean defeat for him and so the strong feature of the picture was the look of utter despair on the young man’s face as he realized that his soul was lost.
    Morphy, who knew more about chess than the artist, studied the picture for a time, then called for a chessboard and pieces. Placing them in exactly the same position as they were in the painting, he said, “I’ll take the young man’s place and make the move.” Then he made the move which would have set the young man free.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am wondering if the guardian angel in the background assisted Morphy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CgPGKFOZU
    and here God defeats Satan at the chessboard

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CgPGKFOZU
    and here God defeats Satan at the chessboard
    He truly is evil, He has set up the board wrong.
    meep meep

Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    He truly is evil, He has set up the board wrong.
    His mother must have definitely suffered anaemia judging by the lack of colour in that virgin's blood drink. Definitely would not pass state platelet content regulations.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Anti-Christ_20Chess

Anti-Christ Chess
    Instead of conventional black and white players Anti-Christ Chess features the Devil plus his cohort of demons challenging God and his angels.
    The traditional King and Queen are replaced with a single Holy Trinity that can split apart into separate pieces, although the Holy Ghost part is an inert figure that just occupies any square on which it is placed.
    On the Devil's side there is an unholy alliance of Belzeebub and Lilith.
    Captured pieces will go into appropriately styled boxes corresponding to heaven and hell..... one sits above the playing board at the top of a ladder, and the other one is accessed via a set of smoking doors under the table.

what about

time controls? none of that guillotine business I hope! The creation forces require time for their creativity to work, whereas the other side
    need only blitz time to destroy other people's hard work

Arbiters? We 'd settle for peace loving characters like them Harry Krishna mob! Those evolutionist characters will most definitely be biased favouring the forces of darkness!

and what about venue? if you think you can use this chess match as a trojan horse to sneak into heaven you better think again!!!
    Last edited by ER; 26-06-2019 at 05:51 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    what about

time controls? none of that guillotine business I hope! The creation forces require time for their creativity to work, whereas the other side
    need only blitz time to destroy other people's hard work

Arbiters? We 'd settle for peace loving characters like them Harry Krishna mob! Those evolutionist characters will most definitely be biased favouring the forces of darkness!

and what about venue? if you think you can use this chess match as a trojan horse to sneak into heaven you better think again!!!
    I don't know how you missed " turning a bishop into a closet paedophile" - what a shocker considering Australia at this point of time

I don't know how you missed " turning a bishop into a closet paedophile" - what a shocker considering Australia at this point of time
    If the bishop moves adjacent to an enemy pawn, the pawn is considered "braced" and cannot move on the next turn.
    If the bishop does this to 4 pawns throughout the game it is promoted to cardinal. If fewer than 4 enemy pawns remain on the board, the bishop is promoted after it has braced all remaining pawns.
    If the cardinal moves adjacent to a pawn, the pawn commits suicide after 3-18 turns (roll 3 6-sided dice) and is removed from the board.
    meep meep

Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    If the bishop moves adjacent to an enemy pawn, the pawn is considered "braced" and cannot move on the next turn.
    If the bishop does this to 4 pawns throughout the game it is promoted to cardinal. If fewer than 4 enemy pawns remain on the board, the bishop is promoted after it has braced all remaining pawns.
    If the cardinal moves adjacent to a pawn, the pawn commits suicide after 3-18 turns (roll 3 6-sided dice) and is removed from the board.
    This seems all too real and close to the bone for me, would you like to rephrase?

we're only discussing match conditions here! if you want to promote deeds of the fallen angel's instruments here, you 're not doing them any good since those

"pieces" simply do not belong to the Almighty's forces. they can go to hell where they belonged in the first place anyway!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

This seems all too real and close to the bone for me, would you like to rephrase?
    Sorry, yes a softer phrase is normally preferred. How about "no longer available to testify"?
    meep meep

Thread Information