Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: I don't get it

  1. #1
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    where I am not
    Posts
    439

    I don't get it

    people in their teen years drink, smoke, take drugs and break the law in all different kinds of ways. I do not understand why. could somebody please tell me

  2. #2
    CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus
    people in their teen years drink, smoke, take drugs and break the law in all different kinds of ways. I do not understand why. could somebody please tell me
    Attention seekers. Drugs are the new black
    IMABACK

  3. #3
    CC International Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,184
    Because your not cool if you don't do it.

    Everyone has drank before they're 18 it's just to see what it's like, an experimentation a social thing. Drugs have become widely available so their use today is the same as alchahol curiosity.

    What I don't get is how people just keep on doing it.
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

  4. #4
    CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Saragossa
    Because your not cool if you don't do it.

    Everyone has drank before they're 18 it's just to see what it's like, an experimentation a social thing. Drugs have become widely available so their use today is the same as alchahol curiosity.

    What I don't get is how people just keep on doing it.
    R U saying that drinking and smokings cool and we should all do it??
    IMABACK

  5. #5
    CC International Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,184
    No that top line was sarcasm but the rest was serious.
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

  6. #6
    CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Saragossa
    No that top line was sarcasm but the rest was serious.
    didnt sound very sarcastic
    IMABACK

  7. #7
    CC International Master Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,047
    No, you were right. With a lot of people, you're not cool unless you do it.

    Drinking, smoking and drugs are readily avaliable, and they're seen as 'adult'. Everyone wants to appear cool and mature, so they 'rebel' and drink, smoke and take drugs.
    It's time for man to enter the Solar System - Dan Quayle

  8. #8
    CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda
    No, you were right. With a lot of people, you're not cool unless you do it.

    Drinking, smoking and drugs are readily avaliable, and they're seen as 'adult'. Everyone wants to appear cool and mature, so they 'rebel' and drink, smoke and take drugs.
    Is it just me or is kids/teens getting more nd more rediculouse?
    IMABACK

  9. #9
    CC International Master Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,047
    Just maturing earlier
    It's time for man to enter the Solar System - Dan Quayle

  10. #10
    CC International Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,184
    Well it's not really ridiculous wanting to be seen as mature. unfortunately maturity is something gained through experience (we hope) not through... can't find a good descriptive word.
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

  11. #11
    CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda
    Just maturing earlier
    ??
    IMABACK

  12. #12
    CC International Master Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,047
    They're growing up faster.
    It's time for man to enter the Solar System - Dan Quayle

  13. #13
    CC International Master WhiteElephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,965
    These days it is much easier to get access to adult information. But do teens have the maturity to handle it? Hmmm I don't know.

  14. #14
    CC International Master Miranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,047
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteElephant
    These days it is much easier to get access to adult information. But do teens have the maturity to handle it? Hmmm I don't know.
    True.

    I guess you'll just have to wait a few years and see how Generation Y turns out!
    It's time for man to enter the Solar System - Dan Quayle

  15. #15
    CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda
    True.

    I guess you'll just have to wait a few years and see how Generation Y turns out!
    wats generation Y??
    IMABACK

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •