Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ancient technology, came out before you were born....
    "the other lefty"

CC Candidate Master
    Have recently purchased an XBox 360. Slogged through Halo 3 so I now know how it all panned out. Currently playing through Mass Effect which is possibly the best game since Deus Ex.

CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw Jim
    Ancient technology, came out before you were born....
    used to own one for a week than sold it...
    IMABACK

CC International Master AzureBlue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind
    I like the Wii as it has the best version of Mariokart.

I also like playing games on the PC and most games that require a lot of complicated interactions don't suit consoles particularly well.
    To me, all the versions of MarioKart are similar.. since the wii version has tracks of previous versions.
    In my opinion, the best games on wii are Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Guitar Hero:WT and Brawl =]
    In general, I like all RPG/adventure/action games =]

CC Rookie
    My favourite game console is Xbox 360.Some of favourite this console games are Risen 2: Dark Waters,Raving Rabbids: Alive & Kicking,Worms: Ultimate Mayhem.

Excellent thread here,

Sprouty has Worms on da PS 2 console, Which meh think is a great game to play on a huge big screen tv with a bunch of friends over cause its a multi player game or single vs. computer

-Sprout85 =)
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

Lets all Pitch in with Sprout n Donate some worthy funds to www.wildlifewarriors.org to show a lil kindness too all our hurting animal friends recently displaced from da Horrific 2019 Australian Wildfire Season =)

CC International Master AzureBlue's Avatar

Smile

Recently finished playing Zelda: Skyward Sword on Wii, it's a truly amazing game - definitely the best game on Wii

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    This thread is for sharing what you think is your favourite/the best gaming console and why.
    Well, I have PS4 and I also play on the PC. For me it doesn't matter on which platform to play, because on both I find good games and on the PC I have games on the XBOX platform.
    "I am convinced that a chess player's style reflects his personality." Vladimir Kramnik
    "A game of chess is not a test of knowledge: it is a battle of nerves." David Bronstein
    "I contend that nothing is as effective for developing a chess player's strength as independent analysis, both of the great players' games and their own." Mikhail Botvinnik
    "I may be very good at chess, but I am just a normal person" Magnus Carlsen

My Simple Chess Site: https://www.chessgames.video/

Sprouty currently has a sega,ps1,ps2 & a nintendo all on 1 small tv. Then on a seperate big sceen tv sprouty has a xbox 360....extreme joy m8's
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

Lets all Pitch in with Sprout n Donate some worthy funds to www.wildlifewarriors.org to show a lil kindness too all our hurting animal friends recently displaced from da Horrific 2019 Australian Wildfire Season =)

So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Sprouty really enjoys Sega Hockey (NHL 97 or 95) for its good either 2 player or u vs. da computer..... can check da other teams players right off da ice n into da crowds lolol along with da one on one fights lololol...... Also really like all da Worm games that are on ps 1 and ps 2 especially when all dis cra cra in da world these days.....

-Sprout85

Thread Information