View Poll Results: What will be the fate of Donald Trump as President?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • He will finish his term and be re-elected in 2020

4 33.33%
  • He will finish his term and be defeated in 2020

2 16.67%
  • He will finish his term but not be the Republican candidate in 2020

1 8.33%
  • He will resign during his term

1 8.33%
  • He will be removed from office during his term

3 25.00%
  • Other

1 8.33%
Page 5 of 406 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Account Permanently Banned Axiom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono
    There are a lot of supporters of Defeatocrat "in big government we trust" candidates among Aussie chessplayers it seems; quite mystifying.
    mystifying indeed, unless one considers the brainwashing media's role in keeping people grossly ill informed !

Interesting. He sounds a lot better than Giuliani.
    Jono, i have to say , i am very impressed by your critical thinking and openess to question your pposition according to the information. Not only here with ron paul, but earlier on another thread where you stated you were reconsidering your view on the war on drugs....which incidently is another of ron paul's wise policies ie. to abandon the irrationality of such a war !
    So a hearty- good on you sir !

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrayggray
    I wonder what the AWA would be for that.
    You agree to being fd over by your employer and your customers. (Two elephants walk off a cliff. Boom, Boom.)

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    That's been a theoretical argument I've heard in Australia and NZ, but theory has become practice in Krautland.
    Not just theoretical - there was an actual Australian case involving a man being advised to apply for a job as a sex worker (which turned out to be female only). The funniest remark of the saga was from the brothel owner in question, which was along the lines of "Look, does he want the job or doesn't he?"

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    mystifying indeed, unless one considers the brainwashing media's role in keeping people grossly ill informed !
    Yeah, the media have much to answer for.

Jono, i have to say , i am very impressed by your critical thinking and openess to question your pposition according to the information. Not only here with ron paul, but earlier on another thread where you stated you were reconsidering your view on the war on drugs....which incidently is another of ron paul's wise policies ie. to abandon the irrationality of such a war !
    So a hearty- good on you sir !
    Thanx. The libertarians make good comparisons with Prohibition. Indeed, Prohibition really worked, and I don't mean that sarcastically (nor am I a teetotaller). Drunk and disoderly conduct, cirrhosis and admissions to hospitals for alcohol psychosis dropped by 60% or more, and alcohol consumption itself dropped 50%. But the unintended consequences were huge black market prices for alcohol, leading to funding of the crime empire of Al Capone and the political empire of the Kennedys, and lots of alcohol-related crime such as gang wars.

Now we see illegal drugs funding criminals and terrorists, gang shootings and burglaries for the lower people who steal for money for the next fix. There should be no doubt that illegal drugs are harmful (that's why they were made illegal), and basically enslave people, so are the opposite of real freedom. And undoubtedly drug laws are responsible for many people avoiding them. But are we seeing worse unintended consequences again? Milton Friedman also opposed the "war on drugs".

Another one is the nanny states around the world now even monitoring our pseudoephidrine intake, just in case innocent users wanting a decent decongestant might make an illegal drug out of it. Or we have to settle for crappy phenylephrine with its big rebound congestion.
    Last edited by Capablanca-Fan; 16-10-2007 at 12:29 AM.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

A don't care as long as its a human option would have been nice
    Last edited by Intuition; 16-10-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intuition
    A don't care as long as its a human opinion would have been nice
    Would a drover's dog not satisfy you then?
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

Informed About The Candidates ?!

Who here is familiar with the Franklin Cover-up ?
    Any opinions?

http://www.thelawparty.org/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm

Who here is familiar with the Franklin Cover-up ?
    Any opinions?

http://www.thelawparty.org/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm
    I have an opinion. But I can't share it. I've been bought - and a cover-up is well and truly ensconced. This post will self-destruct in 10 minutes.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Wohooo -

Its that time of year When the harvest come inz & a chill is in the night air On top of this its a prez election year- Lets not waste time here.

Sprouty would like to Vote for the Wild Party this election- We All Know that this Canidate Is truly worthy

Sprouty Is Voting For ALICE COOPER #1

-Sprout
    ChessChat's Break0ut High Score Champion - 02/02/2012
    ChessChat's Space Invaders High Score Champion - 09/24/2012
    ChessChat's Moon Lander High Score Champion - 10/07/2012
    ChessChat's Asteroids High Score Champion - 10/19/2012

ChessChat's Current Reigning King of the Arcade since 10/07/2012

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesprout85
    Wohooo -

Its that time of year When the harvest come inz & a chill is in the night air On top of this its a prez election year- Lets not waste time here.

Sprouty would like to Vote for the Wild Party this election- We All Know that this Canidate Is truly worthy

Sprouty Is Voting For ALICE COOPER #1

-Sprout
    You have to fight, for your right, to par-tay.

(I will be voting for a rival candidate, but one with a similar platform )

Neo-Cons Push for Hillary’s Nomination !

Neo-Cons Push for Hillary’s Nomination
    by Paul Hogarth‚ Oct. 16‚ 2007

As I’ve written before, conservative pundits love Hillary Clinton and despise the party’s liberal base. While Karl Rove and George Bush have predicted that she will win the nomination, there’s a more basic reason why the right would be content with a President Hillary Clinton. It would not shift the political center of gravity, nor upset the current power structure where conservatives have flourished. In his October 12 column for the Washington Post, neo-conservative Charles Krauthammer lauded Hillary Clinton’s candidacy – calling her the “Great Navigator.” Never mind the rhetoric that she currently gives to win the primary, he said, for Hillary’s “liberalism is redeemed by her ambition; her ideology subordinate to her political needs.” While many liberals currently support Clinton, the right understands that – in a year where Democrats will probably win the Presidency – Hillary is the best that they can hope for.

http://www.beyondchron.org/news/skin...ages/links.gif

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    ^^^

Interesting snippet posted by Ax there. I do think there is a lot of the "communitarian" (leftish on economics but still fairly socially conservative) about Hilary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
    ^^^

Interesting snippet posted by Ax there. I do think there is a lot of the "communitarian" (leftish on economics but still fairly socially conservative) about Hilary.
    lucky voters , getting a real choice of difference !

might give greater credence to reports the bush's and clintons vacation together !

and reinforces the idea its basically a one club cartel running the fake democratic republic

but people are waking up, indicated by all time low confidence in both parties as polls reveal and the swelling support for a truly great man RON PAUL !
    Last edited by Axiom; 19-10-2007 at 09:21 PM.

A Truly Great Man

Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul has broken through to the top tier of Republican candidates running for president.

He knows it, GOP voters know it, and as previously reported; media outlets are grudgingly admitting it.

Fox News, to their credit, has already started giving Paul more air coverage than before. Paul was a guest on Fox Business News yesterday.

Ron Paul commented on the issue in a message to supporters, “The blackout is ending; our campaign is starting to get mainstream media attention, thanks to growing donations and volunteers.”
    http://www.usadaily.com/article.cfm?articleID=128737

Ron Paul continued in his message to supporters:

“All over America, our support is wide and deep and growing, and young people are joining like never before. After the Dearborn debate, I went to the University of Michigan for a rally. 2,000 students turned out, something that has happened to no other candidate this year.”

Ron Paul's Presidential Odds Drastically Slashed

Ron Paul's Presidential Odds Drastically Slashed
    Britain's biggest bookie has Texas Congressman 12/1 to win White House, down from 66/1

http://www.************.com/articles...ntial_odds.htm

... where are you pax ?

Thread Information