Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar

Philippine Chess

Is it old news that Eugene Torre is fighting to keep his place in the Olympaid team, even writing open public letters to the admin of his deserving on his rating and history. And two more such representations by him and he will pass the record of a Hungarian - and no one wants them to win because my brother-in-law is one - but I beat him and his cous in chess, so ha ha. I have the full text of his letter to admin if anyone is interested.

CC Candidate Master
    Eugene Torre is already on the Philippines's Olympiad Team, but as the non-playing team captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanchuk_Fan
    Eugene Torre is already on the Philippines's Olympiad Team, but as the non-playing team captain.
    Well there you go, behind the scenes and openly he is staging a war to be selected to play. You would not know unless I told you. And that young Wesley So kid rating is above 2600, the youngest person to ever achieve - ahead of Fisher - wow.

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    Well there you go, behind the scenes and openly he is staging a war to be selected to play. You would not know unless I told you. And that young Wesley So kid rating is above 2600, the youngest person to ever achieve - ahead of Fisher - wow.
    As there were no FIDE ratings when Fischer was So's age it is meaningless to say he was ahead of Fischer. It also does not take into account FIDE ratings inflation.
    The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
    Mos Eisley spaceport The toolbox. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    but I beat him and his cous in chess, so ha ha. I have the full text of his letter to admin if anyone is interested.
    Wow AC's list of great victoris goes on. First it was Ivanchuk's uncle, now its Torre's bro in law
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron
    Wow AC's list of great victoris goes on. First it was Ivanchuk's uncle, now its Torre's bro in law
    Brave, brave, brave, brave, Sir Robin.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron
    Some how the pieces are on the wrong board. I was referring to my Hungarian brother in law and his cousin - not Torres. Thou I have troubled Torres rep in australia, the highest rated Filipino maybe, wait for it Ed Agulto. It was the Fairfield Open, the only way I could meet him was in the first round. There was twenty minutes to go, I was ten minutes better, two pawns better and better position. Having won the opening of a scicilian playing black. Lacking big game experience I know sometimes I lose on time, so I simplified but once too often that allowed him to push ahead, I saw 5 out of 6 possibliliies and the one I missed was the lethel one. JPW and all the top boards were coming perving during their games. George Xie later showed me how I should have won for sure. Agulto was about 2200 then. Not bad for a beginner.

And have I ever told you about that real big one got away?

Thread Information