Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    I wonder how long it will be before ALITERALHOG gets sent to the abattoir

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvinator View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before ALITERALHOG gets sent to the abattoir
    Amazingly that account so far seems not to be a hydra of anybody we already know.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

CC Grandmaster
    Is there a way not to see AC posts at all?
    I put him on Ignore lists but his posts still appear when I log in (content not visible to me unless I chose to see) but as they appear on top, when I am checking from phone, not easy to see straight away if someone else responded prior to his barriage of responses.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Is there a way not to see AC posts at all?
    I put him on Ignore lists but his posts still appear when I log in (content not visible to me unless I chose to see) but as they appear on top, when I am checking from phone, not easy to see straight away if someone else responded prior to his barriage of responses.
    I believe that what you get when you put someone on Ignore is alas the best that is possible here.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

CC Grandmaster
    Is this an example of the 'cancel culture' that right-wingers are always complaining about

But this mod might work:
    What is it?
    ----------------------------
    This mod hides quotes of users in your ignore list. That is, if someone you're not ignoring quotes someone you are ignoring, the text of that quote will be hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Is this an example of the 'cancel culture' that right-wingers are always complaining about

But this mod might work:
    What is it?
    This mod hides quotes of users in your ignore list. That is, if someone you're not ignoring quotes someone you are ignoring, the text of that quote will be hidden.
    I can't imagine KB enlisting for more duties for a problem that doesn't exist to quote yourself. Even my ex wife isn't that re active. Thou she did take a knife to me once.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post

But this mod might work:
    What is it?
    I have not been blocking you, Ian, Desmond etc.
    Just AC. Its not that I disagree with him - just do not see any point in reading his posts.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I can't imagine KB enlisting for more duties for a problem that doesn't exist to quote yourself. Even my ex wife isn't that re active. Thou she did take a knife to me once.
    The changes would be made on the hosting computer, not by Kevin.

Thread Information