Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 751 to 758 of 758
  1. #751
    CC Grandmaster Garvinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    13,405
    I wonder how long it will be before ALITERALHOG gets sent to the abattoir

  2. #752
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    40,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvinator View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before ALITERALHOG gets sent to the abattoir
    Amazingly that account so far seems not to be a hydra of anybody we already know.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

    ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

    My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

  3. #753
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,387
    Is there a way not to see AC posts at all?
    I put him on Ignore lists but his posts still appear when I log in (content not visible to me unless I chose to see) but as they appear on top, when I am checking from phone, not easy to see straight away if someone else responded prior to his barriage of responses.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  4. #754
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    40,705
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Is there a way not to see AC posts at all?
    I put him on Ignore lists but his posts still appear when I log in (content not visible to me unless I chose to see) but as they appear on top, when I am checking from phone, not easy to see straight away if someone else responded prior to his barriage of responses.
    I believe that what you get when you put someone on Ignore is alas the best that is possible here.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

    ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

    My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

  5. #755
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7,853
    Is this an example of the 'cancel culture' that right-wingers are always complaining about

    But this mod might work:
    What is it?
    ----------------------------
    This mod hides quotes of users in your ignore list. That is, if someone you're not ignoring quotes someone you are ignoring, the text of that quote will be hidden.

  6. #756
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    21,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Is this an example of the 'cancel culture' that right-wingers are always complaining about

    But this mod might work:
    What is it?
    ----------------------------
    This mod hides quotes of users in your ignore list. That is, if someone you're not ignoring quotes someone you are ignoring, the text of that quote will be hidden.
    I can't imagine KB enlisting for more duties for a problem that doesn't exist to quote yourself. Even my ex wife isn't that re active. Thou she did take a knife to me once.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  7. #757
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Is this an example of the 'cancel culture' that right-wingers are always complaining about

    But this mod might work:
    What is it?
    ----------------------------
    This mod hides quotes of users in your ignore list. That is, if someone you're not ignoring quotes someone you are ignoring, the text of that quote will be hidden.
    I have not been blocking you, Ian, Desmond etc.
    Just AC. Its not that I disagree with him - just do not see any point in reading his posts.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  8. #758
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7,853
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I can't imagine KB enlisting for more duties for a problem that doesn't exist to quote yourself. Even my ex wife isn't that re active. Thou she did take a knife to me once.
    The changes would be made on the hosting computer, not by Kevin.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Melbourne Chess Club: A New Era!
    By ER in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 243
    Last Post: 13-07-2013, 01:48 PM
  2. Send us feedback
    By News Bot in forum 2006 ACF Chess Grand Prix
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-10-2005, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •