Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    CC Candidate Master

2015 Australian Junior Elite Training Squad

The following players were selected - congratulations! The training camp will be held at Somerset College on the Gold Coast from June 27 - July 1.

David Cannon
    Lachlan Chen
    Paula Chen
    Ellie Choemuku-Huang
    Eva Ge
    Benjamin Hurst
    Michael Jiang
    James Kay
    Abigail Lee
    Cassandra Lim
    Christopher Lim
    David Liu
    Tom Maguire
    William Maligin
    David Marsh
    Luke Marsh
    Michael Ostapenko
    Tom Slater-Jones
    Fiona Shen
    Kevin Shen
    Brandon Soetanto
    Kevin Song
    Nina Tchitaev
    Jason Wang
    Kayson Wang
    Ruicheng Wang
    Dashiell Young
    Jennifer Zhang
    Tony Zhong
    Brendan Zou

Reserves
    1. Anshika Jain
    2. Hughston Parle
    3. Callum Wilson

CC Candidate Master

2015 World Junior Under 20

Dear all chess juniors and chess parents

According to the FIDE website calendar, this event is scheduled to be held in Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia from 1-16 September 2015. No further details have been made available at this stage.

Applications for this event are now open. If you wish to apply, please email me at tristan.s.boyd@gmail.com by no later than 24 May 2015. In an application please provide the following information:

Full name, date of birth, postal and email addresses, phone number, FIDE rating and ACF rating. You may also choose to include further supporting information if you wish, but this is not required. If you wish to see the selection procedure by-law or have any other questions please email me.

All applicants must retain a copy of all emails they send and are responsible for ensuring that their email has been sent and received by the deadline.

Kind regards
    Tristan Boyd
    AusJCL Selections Co-ordinator

CC Candidate Master

2015 World Under 16 Olympiad

According to the FIDE website calendar, this event is scheduled to be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia from 19-29 August 2015. No further details have been made available at this stage.

The AusJCL will consider sending a team to represent Australia if there is sufficient interest. In previous years a team has consisted of 5 players (note that last year there was a requirement that at least 1 player must be a girl).

Applications for this event are now open. If you wish to apply, please email me at tristan.s.boyd@gmail.com by no later than 24 May 2015. In an application please provide the following information:

Full name, date of birth, postal and email addresses, phone number, FIDE rating and ACF rating. You may also choose to include further supporting information if you wish, but this is not required. If you wish to see the selection procedure by-law or have any other questions please email me.

All applicants must retain a copy of all emails they send and are responsible for ensuring that their email has been sent and received by the deadline.

Kind regards
    Tristan Boyd

CC Candidate Master

2015 Asian Youth Championship

According to the FIDE website calendar, this event is now scheduled to be held in Seoul, South Korea from 3-11 August. It was previously scheduled for November. There will be the following age group divisions (open and girls): U/18, U/16, U/14, U/12, U/10 and U/8. No further details have been made available at this stage.

Kind regards
    Tristan Boyd

CC Candidate Master

2015 Asian Youth Championship

I have now received a copy of the prospectus (regulations) for this event - please email me at tristan.s.boyd@gmail.com if you would like a copy.

CC Candidate Master

2015 World Under 16 Olympiad

The tournament regulations are now available at http://www.fide.com/images/stories/F...Invitation.pdf

The tournament website is http://wyco2015.mongolchess.mn/

CC Candidate Master

2015 FIDE World Youth and Cadets Championship

This event will be held in Porto Carras, Halkidiki, Greece from 24 October to 6 November. There will be the following age group divisions (open and girls): U/18, U/16, U/14, U/12, U/10 and U/8. The tournament brochure is at http://www.fide.com/images/stories/N...h_2015_Inv.pdf and the tournament website is http://www.wycc2015.org/

Applications for this event are now open. If you wish to apply, please email me at tristan.s.boyd@gmail.com by no later than 5 July 2015. No other forms of application will be accepted (please do not use the AusJCL website). Note that it is permissible to apply for more than one division, although it is only possible to play in one division.

In an application please provide the following information:

Full name, date of birth, postal and email addresses, phone number, FIDE rating and ACF rating, the division(s) applied for, and confirmation of whether the player is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

You may also choose to include further supporting information if you wish, but this is not required. If you wish to see the selection procedure by-law or have any other questions please email me.

All applicants must retain a copy of all emails they send and are responsible for ensuring that their email has been sent and received by the deadline. If you have any questions and wish to speak to me by phone, please email me and I will respond with my phone number.

Kind regards
    Tristan Boyd

CC Candidate Master

2015 Asian Open and Girls U/20

This event will be held in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan from 2-12 October. Note that there are no younger age groups (Open U/20 and Girls U/20 only). The tournament brochure is at http://www.fide.com/images/stories/N...hip_in_KGZ.pdf

Applications for this event are now open. If you wish to apply, please email me at tristan.s.boyd@gmail.com no later than 12 July. No other forms of application will be accepted (please do not use the AusJCL website). As the deadline for registrations for the event is 2 August, it is anticipated that the "quick" selection method provided for in the ACF by-law (average of FIDE and ACF ratings) will be used if there are multiple applicants.

Full name, date of birth, postal and email addresses, phone number, FIDE rating and ACF rating, and confirmation of whether the player is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

You may also choose to include further supporting information if you wish, but this is not required. If you wish to see the selection procedure by-law or have any other questions please email me. All applicants must retain a copy of all emails they send and are responsible for ensuring that their email has been sent and received by the deadline. If you have any questions and wish to speak to me by phone, please email me and I will respond with my phone number.

Kind regards
    Tristan Boyd
    Last edited by Trizza; 21-06-2015 at 07:17 PM.

CC Candidate Master

2016 Asian Youth Chess Championship

This event will be held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia from 5-15 April 2016. There will be the following age group divisions (Open and Girls): U/6, U/8, U/10, U/12, U/14, U/16 and U/18. Email me if you would like a copy of the tournament brochure.

Applications for this event are now open. If you wish to apply, email me at tristan.s.boyd@gmail.com no later than 20 January 2016. No other forms of application will be accepted (please do not use the AusJCL website). As the deadline for registrations for the event is 5 February 2016, it is anticipated that the "quick" selection method provided for in the ACF by-law (average of FIDE and ACF ratings) will be used if there are multiple applicants for a division.

Full name, date of birth, postal and email addresses, phone number, FIDE rating and ACF rating, and confirmation of whether the player is an Australian citizen or permanent resident.

You may also choose to include further supporting information if you wish, but this is not required. If you wish to see the selection procedure by-law or have any other questions please email me. All applicants must retain a copy of all emails they send and are responsible for ensuring that their email has been sent and received by the deadline. If you have any questions and wish to speak to me by phone, please email me and I will respond with my phone number.

Kind regards
    Tristan Boyd

CC Candidate Master
    The following applications have been received for possible selection to the 2016 Australian Junior Elite Training Squad.

If you applied for the JETS squad before the February deadline and your name is not on this list, please contact Selection Coordinator Tristan Stevens, tristan.stevens87@gmail.com, as soon as possible.

Saffron Archer

Matthew Arthur

Samuel Asaka

George Bartley

Sebastian Bracks

David Cannon

Emma Chang

Sophie Chang

Fergus Chiverton

Kundan Dharmapuri

Sri Dharmapuri

Ethan Every

Aleksy Ginovic

Robbie Green

Oscar Herrmann

Toby Huey

Junyoung Jeong

Seyoung Jeong

Abigail Lee

Elliot Lee

Oliver Li

Ethan Liu

Henry Menzies

Byron Morris

Aiden Odenthal

Ethan Richards

Sayum Rupasinghe

Fiona Shen

Kevin Shen

Orlando Su

Eva Wang

James Wange

Harry Wu

Callum Wilson

Gordon Yang

Jason Yang

Arden Young

Dashiell Young

CC Candidate Master
    List updated on 20 March with 13 missing online applications.

Saffron Archer

Matthew Arthur

Samuel Asaka

Alex Au

George Bartley

Sebastian Bracks

David Cannon

Emma Chang

Sophie Chang

Fergus Chiverton

Kundan Dharmapuri

Sri Dharmapuri

Erin Dullaway

Michael Dullaway

Ethan Every

Aleksy Ginovic

Heath Gooch

Robbie Green

Oscar Herrmann

Ethan Hooi

Kathless Hooi

Toby Huey

Junyoung Jeong

Seyoung Jeong

Riley Karayiannis

Abigail Lee

Elliot Lee

Oliver Li

Ethan Liu

Myiesha Maunder

Henry Menzies

Max Mikkelsen

Byron Morris

Aiden Odenthal

Ethan Richards

Emmanuel Rizkalla

William Rumley

Sayum Rupasinghe

Fiona Shen

Kevin Shen

Henry Slater-Jones

Orlando Su

Eva Wang

Michael Wang

James Wange

Harry Wu

Callum Wilson

Gordon Yang

Jason Yang

Arden Young

Dashiell Young

CC Rookie
    This list is different to the list on the AJCL site. Can you please confirm which one is correct?

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
    This list is different to the list on the AJCL site. Can you please confirm which one is correct?
    The list on the AJCL site is the most up-to-date one, reproduced here.

The following applications have been received for possible selection to the 2016 Australian Junior Elite Training Squad.

If you applied for the JETS squad before the February deadline and your name is not on this list, please contact Selection Coordinator Tristan Stevens, tristan.stevens87@gmail.com, as soon as possible.

(List updated on 21 March)

Saffron Archer

Matthew Arthur

Samuel Asaka

Alex Au

Siddhant Badrinarayan

Sankeertan Badrinarayan

George Bartley

Sebastian Bracks

David Cannon

Emma Chang

Sophie Chang

Fergus Chiverton

Kundan Dharmapuri

Sri Dharmapuri

Erin Dullaway

Michael Dullaway

Ethan Every

Aleksy Ginovic

Heath Gooch

Robbie Green

Oscar Herrmann

Ethan Hooi

Kathless Hooi

Toby Huey

Daniel Jaeger

Anishka Jain

Junyoung Jeong

Seyoung Jeong

George Karassoulos

Riley Karayiannis

Arvend Karunagaran

James Kay

Mineth Kularatna

Abigail Lee

Elliot Lee

Joshua Lee

Oliver Li

Christopher Lim

Cassandra Lim

David Liu

Ethan Liu

Tom Maguire

William Maligin

Daniel Marcou

David Marsh

Luke Marsh

Myiesha Maunders

Henry Menzies

Max Mikkelsen

Byron Morris

Jasper Moss

Aiden Odenthal

Hikaru Oka

Hughston Parle

Ethan Richards

Emmanuel Rizkalla

William Rumley

Sayum Rupasinghe

Deniz Sen

Derin Sen

Fiona Shen

Kevin Shen

Henry Slater-Jones

Brandon Soetanto

Orlando Su

Eva Wang

Michael Wang

Ruicheng Wang

James Wange

Luke Watson

Harry Wu

Yifu Wu

Callum Wilson

Gordon Yang

Jason Yang

Uzay Yeniceri

Arden Young

Dashiell Young

Jennifer Zhang

Leo Zhang

Brendon Zou

Edwin Zou

CC Candidate Master
    Hi All,

Please see an updated list. A selection committee will be appointed in the next week.

Should your name not be on this list, please contact me ASAP at tristan.stevens87@gmail.com

Saffron Archer
    Matthew Arthur
    Samuel Asaka
    George Bartley
    Sebastian Bracks
    David Cannon
    Emma Chang
    Sophie Chang
    Fergus Chiverton
    Sri Dharmapuri
    Kundan Dharmapuri
    Ethan Every
    Aleksy Ginovic
    Robbie Green
    Oscar Herrmann
    Toby Huey
    Junyoung Jeong
    Seyoung Jeong
    Abigail Lee
    Elliot Lee
    Oliver Li
    Ethan Liu
    Kabilan Manuneedhi Cholan
    Henry Menzies
    Byron Morris
    Aiden Odenthal
    Ethan Richards
    Sayum Rupasinghe
    Fiona Shen
    Kevin Shen
    Henry Slater-Jones
    Tom Slater-Jones
    Orlando Su
    Eva Yifan Wang
    James Wang
    Callum Wilson
    Harry Wu
    Gordon Yang
    Jason Yan
    Dashiell Young
    Arden Young
    Alexander au
    Erin Dullaway
    Michael Dullaway
    Heath Gooch
    Ethan Hooi
    Kathleen Hooi
    Anshika Jain
    Riley Karayiannis
    Daniel Marcou
    Myiesha Maunders
    Emmanuel Rizkalla
    William Rumley
    Michael Wang
    Max Mikkelsen
    Michael Gong

Cheers,
    Tristan
    Never argue with an Idiot, I will bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

CC Rookie
    Why does this list keep changing?? Why are names added then taken away without any explanation and new names added that weren't there before?

Thread Information