Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    In hindsight, this is my own fault. I was attempting to use an analogy to chess, a subject that you actually understand. Perhaps I should have used a Roald Dahl analogy. Do you remember, which one of Boggis, Bunce and Bean from Fantastic Mr Fox had a predilection for duck eggs and roasted goose?

Actually you keep inviting me to read your work, so I did a little background on what standing you have to write such work to begin with, such as relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience. We all know how that went.

Speaking of which, your supposed "partnership" with Cisco. You're probably not aware, but IT companies actually care about people making claims about being their partners when they're not. I grabbed this from Cisco's website for you.

Logo Use and Guidelines

Our corporate logo is an important part of our brand. It represents our identity and is a valuable piece of intellectual property.

Letting other companies use our logo can give the impression that we favor or endorse them. In some situations, it can even mean we have legal liability.

So we're very careful with its use. ...

Report Usage Violations

Be sure to report suspected misuse of Cisco intellectual property, such as logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.

Report Violations

I'm no marketing expert, but it sounds to me like they take a rather dim view of people claiming to be their partner, when they're not. It's almost like they don't want people trying to exaggerate their own importance at Cisco's expense.
    Re your investigations...you are welcome to keep it up...will keep you busy.
    Re Chess Analogy - Not sure why they do not work...it is either lack of chess skills or lack of understanding of what IT is . ''Hint'' IT is not just about ''programming'' Risk Management and Data Analysis for instance are also ''IT'' ...I can explain it to you...but I would rather not waste my time
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Re your investigations...you are welcome to keep it up...will keep you busy.
    Re Chess Analogy - Not sure why they do not work...it is either lack of chess skills or lack of understanding of what IT is . ''Hint'' IT is not just about ''programming'' Risk Management and Data Analysis for instance are also ''IT'' ...I can explain it to you...but I would rather not waste my time
    P.S. of course I keep inviting to you to read my work....do not you think its funny....someone spends hours just to collect some ''kompromat'' on me...find some faults, make some claims...what a struggle it must be!

I have went through one chess game of yours (great victory over computer)...and this already was a bit too much of a time investment .

P.S. I can not be bothered to search for your profile...but you are welcome to show what a resume for a great IT professional looks like . I believe there is a section on chesschat called something like ''achievements outside chess'' - may be you could upload your resume there .
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 10-03-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Michael, your post 410 in criminals are laughing thread does only attempt to berate a very sick individual. It is more a judgement of you than him. My grandfather, only educated under an olive or cedar tree high on Mount Lebanon two centuries ago, would say "they can't help themselves so don't criticize them" about deranged people - that is a translation. He had more wisdom and maturity than all your higher education brings you. Haven't you noticed that no other highly-educated person on the board picks on unfortunate people?
    Last edited by antichrist; 20-03-2020 at 03:10 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Michael, your post 410 in criminals are laughing thread does only attempt to berate a very sick individual. It is more a judgement of you than him. My grandfather, only educated under an olive or cedar tree high on Mount Lebanon two centuries ago, would say "they can't help themselves so don't criticize them" about deranged people - that is a translation. He had more wisdom and maturity than all your higher education brings you. Haven't you noticed that no other highly-educated person on the board picks on unfortunate people?
    That ''sick'' Individual killed people!

That ''sick'' Individual killed people!
    That is what mentally sick individuals do sometimes and it is made clear in the link that he was mentally unwell. It is the non mentally sick that kill that you can name and shame - like that Chinese guy I referred to who killed his whole siblings family except the niece whom he was molesting. As stated earlier it was premeditated so the guy was sane and cunning. That story made headlines for years yet you failed to mention. Also the guy who ran a muck I don't believe had to be killed. Three guys trained with batons could have stopped him. As a martial arts person yourself do you agree with this assessment?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...attle-c-762398

And more jobs....the plan is to recruit unemployed reservists ....great opportunities for all eligible~
    Sounds good, are you going to have a crack at applying for a full time job? Probably a hirers' market, but you never know maybe someone will be willing to give you a go!
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC Grandmaster
    Sounds good, are you going to have a crack at applying for a full time job? Probably a hirers' market, but you never know maybe someone will be willing to give you a go!
    Thx, but i am doing better than that...but may be a person with a Catholic degree like you should try...if you qualify that is...but for this..I think you may . A Catholic degree may be sufficient.
    On a more serious note...please keep your studies of me and my life along with other personal attacks to the Michael Baron thread.

Thx, but i am doing better than that...but may be a person with a Catholic degree like you should try...if you qualify that is...but for this..I think you may . A Catholic degree may be sufficient.
    On a more serious note...please keep your studies of me and my life along with other personal attacks to the Michael Baron thread.
    Nah, I'm good, I have a full-time job. HBU?

CC Grandmaster
    Nah, I'm good, I have a full-time job. HBU?
    I have full time job plus a business..both in iine with my qualifications. is your job reflective of your 3Year catholic degree?

P.S.Admin, any chance of moving this to MB thread?
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 25-03-2020 at 10:19 PM.

CC Grandmaster
    I'm sure Michael would be very keen to see people work in the field they have studied for.

He wouldn't, for example, want to see people qualify in one field and then blunder their way forward in another.
    Not sure what you mean by ''blunder'' when you refer to people with multiple qualifications as opposed to a single 3 year Catholic degree .

CC Grandmaster
    Not sure what you mean by ''blunder'' when you refer to people with multiple qualifications as opposed to a single 3 year Catholic degree .
    P.S. to the credit of those people who have an IT degree from Catholic University (I am seriously impressed) ...its fantastic that they managed to overcome poor education to get a professional job. It is actually very good example to illustrate my point, that if people want a job - they can get one (and based on your posts....get it comfortably).
    P.S.2 Once again a reminder to keep your personal attacks to the Michael Baron thread....I am happy to ''share'' the thread to embrace discussing of you and your Qualification (I believe there is only 1 so no need to discuss QualificationS) there as well...just that there is not much to discuss...
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 29-03-2020 at 08:24 PM.

I was speaking generally, of course. But if you introspectively feel that "blunder" may be an apt description, I suppose that a judgement made by yourself.

P.S. to the credit of those people who have an IT degree from Catholic University (I am seriously impressed) ...its fantastic that they managed to overcome poor education to get a professional job....
    What leads you equate Catholic education with poor education? You've been bad-mouthig Catholic ed for some time

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    What leads you equate Catholic education with poor education? You've been bad-mouthig Catholic ed for some time
    Let me clarify...its not about Catholic education...I believe, that my friend Desmond's only qualification/professional qualification is a 3 year undergraduate Degree from the ACU....So when he attacks my professional background, standing, achievements etc...its rather entertaining for me to read.

Re ''Catholic Schools'' I am by no means negative towards them...nor this thread is about schools - just responding to Desmond's ''concerns''

CC Grandmaster
    I was speaking generally, of course. But if you introspectively feel that "blunder" may be an apt description, I suppose that a judgement made by yourself.
    I am speaking generally too . I am sure there are many people out there who have a single 3yo degree from the Catholic University. But if it did touch your heart - please read another post of mine below where i am actually praising you for your hard work and dedication.

Thread Information