Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1181

Thread: Tennis

  1. #1156
    CC Grandmaster road runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    on the skin of the pale blue dot
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    That depends. Depends on Fed. Nadal is very consistent and plays very well at the moment, but if Fed brings his A game to the court - my money would still be on him.
    I was referring their current form.
    meep meep

  2. #1157
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Roger wins his 100th title!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  3. #1158
    CC FIDE Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    628
    And even more important ... Your HERO Nick Kyrgios won a tournament ...

  4. #1159
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Quote Originally Posted by machomortensen View Post
    And even more important ... Your HERO Nick Kyrgios won a tournament ...
    Sigh...well I never denied his ability to play tennis.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  5. #1160
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Roger vs Rafa match did not take place due to Rafa's withdrawal -
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  6. #1161
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Roger demolishes Isner to win his 101st title!
    Time goes by - But Roger is still going strongly!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  7. #1162
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    The claycourt season is full of surprises so far.
    Lajovic vs Fognini in the final of the first big claycourt event o the season.
    While Fognini is relatively accomplished on clay, Lajovic is clearly a surprise packet of the event.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  8. #1163
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Bra, I did 12 years at school, you idiot. I’m very educated. I understand that you’re upset I beat your family again’.”

    https://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/201...ios-interview/

    Surprised he is not loved by All Australians....another ''working class hero''
    Instead of learning how to play tennis from these guys...he has a go at all of them at once . Overall, even Verdasco achieved more than he did
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  9. #1164
    CC Grandmaster ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    11,675
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Sigh...well I never denied his ability to play tennis.
    He's got remarkable ability for other activities as well

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1129026094026383360
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

  10. #1165
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,769
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Bra, I did 12 years at school, you idiot. I’m very educated. I understand that you’re upset I beat your family again’.”

    https://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/201...ios-interview/

    Surprised he is not loved by All Australians....another ''working class hero''
    Instead of learning how to play tennis from these guys...he has a go at all of them at once . Overall, even Verdasco achieved more than he did
    Michael, don't feel left out, as notified you earlier I can guarantee you an audience with him via my relo close tennis mate of his. You'd melt in awe - better than 25. K-b2
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  11. #1166
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Michael, don't feel left out, as notified you earlier I can guarantee you an audience with him via my relo close tennis mate of his. You'd melt in awe - better than 25. K-b2
    Thx, but I would rather meet up with Roger Federer or Sampras.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  12. #1167
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    On another note, Roger saved 2 match points against Coric to win. His claycourt season is very exciting so far: saving two match points against Moflis to win, then losing to Thiem despite having 2 match points..then saving 2 match points last night.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  13. #1168
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,769
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Thx, but I would rather meet up with Roger Federer or Sampras.
    I just found out:
    He is the only active player ever to have defeated the big three – Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic – in his first meeting with them.
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/tennis/kyrgios


    And as well he represented Oz in basketball and has a charity foundation. He may be a more generous character than yourself Michael
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  14. #1169
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,171
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I just found out:
    He is the only active player ever to have defeated the big three – Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic – in his first meeting with them.
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/tennis/kyrgios


    And as well he represented Oz in basketball and has a charity foundation. He may be a more generous character than yourself Michael
    Just read his latest comments....not to mention his behaviour.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  15. #1170
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,769
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Just read his latest comments....not to mention his behaviour.
    Actions are more important than words - Bobby F is remembered for his chess not his mouth.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. kosteniuk at the tennis
    By Garvinator in forum General Chess Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19-11-2014, 11:17 PM
  2. Tennis - Jelena Dokic
    By Watto in forum Non-Chess
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 06:43 AM
  3. A little history from the Mexicans
    By firegoat7 in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 389
    Last Post: 30-11-2005, 01:58 PM
  4. Dear Fellow BB inhabitants
    By Alan Shore in forum Mt Buller Chess
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •