Benazir Bhutto assassinated

Benazir Bhutto has been assassinated after a rally, apparently shot in the neck.

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
    Mos Eisley spaceport The toolbox. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Account Permanently Banned Axiom's Avatar
    More reports:-

Benazir Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was dead

Police abandoned security posts before Bhutto assassination

Row breaks out over Benazir Bhutto's death

Pakistan: Fractured skull killed Bhutto

In Reaction to Bhutto Assassination, Giuliani Calls for Military Buildup

ISI Main Suspect In Bhutto Killing

Bhutto party accuses government

Benazir's assassination: Zardari blames Musharraf

http://www.************.com/

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    I wonder what Axiom's pals will make of all this after the dust has settled. Certainly fertile ground for all sorts of speculative nonsense. I'll say that I personally blame the local Al Qaeda style Islamist militants and not the Pakistani government (although it may well turn out that the latter were less than entirely vigilant), but I also believe the "she cracked her head" line to be balderdash. Not that it really matters how she died, since the point is that as a consequence of an attempt on her life she is now dead, and the exact causality is very immaterial.

(Not particularly a Bhutto fan since it seems she was at least as corrupt as the average pollie in a struggling demockery if not more so, and I don't think that pro-Western rule would be the solution to Pakistan's serious problems - it would be better to have someone who was both independent of the West and independent of religious extremist idiocy. But I would have preferred that choice to be made by all the voters than by one of them.)
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 30-12-2007 at 06:39 PM.

Account Permanently Banned Axiom's Avatar

I M O

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
    I Not that it really matters how she died, since the point is that as a consequence of an attempt on her life she is now dead, and the exact causality is very immaterial.
    Precisely !
    Efforts to muddy the waters , of important information of who killed her and why, with the how ,are well under way.

I have learned through a study of history, that the "lone-nut" theory of explaining such deaths, should be treated very skeptically.
    It is far more likely that certain intelligence operatives were behind the killing.
    http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1453

My summation of bhutto is that she was linked inextricably with the establishment, and during her time as prime minister produced no outcomes to support her supposed profile of a leader of the people.Her ex husband was known as Mr. 10% for his personal cream skimming, so charges of corruption against her,in the past, may have some basis.

Who benefits from her death ? Both bhutto and musharrif are puppets of the establishment, making one expendable.
    I note the media beats up the chaos now in pakistan, from this i take the clue, that the old 'divide and conquer, order from chaos,problem-reaction-solution, false flag' method was being employed yet again. Simply view now the changes in pakistan, watch for greater usa military presence there.
    Pakistan for a long time , owned and nuke supplied by anglo-american establishment as a counter to India's nuclear pre-eminence.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    Precisely !
    Efforts to muddy the waters , of important information of who killed her and why, with the how ,are well under way.
    I don't see any evidence that the motive is to muddy the waters of who killed her and why. There may however be an attempt at reducing blame by trying to make it look more like an accident than an assassination.

I have learned through a study of history, that the "lone-nut" theory of explaining such deaths, should be treated very skeptically.
    No one believes this was a lone nutter, except in the sense that a single person may have assassinated her and then detonated the charge. There are obviously millions of more nutters with exactly the same views and motivation and they are clearly organised, so I don't see why the "lone nutter" concept is anything but a rather confused little red herring from you.

It is far more likely that certain intelligence operatives were behind the killing.
    http://www.truthnews.us/?p=1453
    Well the local al-Q nutters have claimed responsibility. Can you give me any example of an al-Q nutter responsibility claim in the past that has turned out to be false?

I note the media beats up the chaos now in pakistan, from this i take the clue, that the old 'divide and conquer, order from chaos,problem-reaction-solution, false flag' method was being employed yet again.
    Where is the false flag in this?

Thread Information