CC Rookie

Update version if there is

Hi,

In FIDE GA 2006, Swiss pairing committee of made minor change for Dutch system unplayed win is considered as down float for the next pairings. Any pairing programs update on this?

Thanx
    Chang

Quote Originally Posted by Chang
    Hi,

In FIDE GA 2006, Swiss pairing committee of made minor change for Dutch system unplayed win is considered as down float for the next pairings. Any pairing programs update on this?

Thanx
    Chang
    I don't know for sure. Swiss Perfect certainly has not been updated nor, it seems, has League Watch. Swiss Master 5's latest version is 5.5 (build 3) from 3 April 2006 so it will not have been. Swiss Manager has been updated in 2007 but the changes listed on the website do not mention one to take account of the FIDE changes of 2006, though one would have thought that they would. The new version was written to accommodate Vista. I haven't looked at any other programs.

DJ
    ...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."

Thread Information