Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1780
  1. #1711
    CC Candidate Master thomasdav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    27
    The ACF Ratings calculator is active again on the SACA website (sachess.org.au/ratings) - hopefully for good this time.

    Apologies for the extended downtime.
    SACA Website: sachess.org.au

    ACF Ratings lookup: sachess.org.au/ratings

  2. #1712
    CC Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    23
    2018 ANZAC Allegro

    Final Standings


    Code:
    Pos NAME                 Rtg   T  Fed  Pts |   1     2     3     4     5     6     7    |  Buc1    BucT  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1 Giouvantsioudis-Mous 1722      SA  6.0 | +W23  -B2   +W5   +B11  +W9   +B4   +W6    |   28.0    29.5 
      2 Jordan,William       2366  FM  SA  5.5 | +B14  +W1   +B7   -W4   +B10  =W3   +B9    |   29.0    32.5 
      3 Srdic,Goran          2324      SA  5.5 | +W19  +B9   -W6   +B12  +W5   =B2   +W4    |   28.0    31.0 
      4 Sheldrick,Kevin      2215      SA  5.0 | +B21  +W12  +B10  +B2   +W6   -W1   -B3    |   29.5    32.0 
      5 Giouvantsioudis,Kons 1821      SA  5.0 | +B27  +W18  -B1   +W16  -B3   +W7   +B11   |   25.5    26.5 
      6 Sykes,Alexander K I  1918      SA  4.5 | +B13  +W16  +B3   =W7   -B4   +W10  -B1    |   29.0    32.0 
      7 Mdinaradze,Edgar     2048      SA  4.5 | +W8   +B17  -W2   =B6   +W12  -B5   +W16   |   26.5    29.5 
      8 Minchin,Chris        1293      SA  4.5 | -B7   +W24  -B16  +W18  =B22  +W14  +B17   |   19.5    21.5 
      9 Pozniak,Egon         1685      SA  4.0 | +B24  -W3   +B21  +W20  -B1   +W17  -W2    |   25.5    27.5 
     10 Kiripitige,Chathula  1875      SA  4.0 | +W22  +B11  -W4   +B17  -W2   -B6   +W20   |   25.0    28.0 
     11 Cinco,Dino           1623      SA  4.0 | +B25  -W10  +B18  -W1   +B13  +W20  -W5    |   24.5    26.0 
     12 Steffensen,Dennis A  1683      SA  4.0 | +W26  -B4   +W19  -W3   -B7   +B15  +W18   |   23.5    25.0 
     13 Liu,Ethan Yi         1274      SA  4.0 | -W6   +B15  -W17  +B25  -W11  +B27  +W19   |   19.0    20.0 
     14 Gordiienko,Volodymyr 1477      SA  3.5 | -W2   +B23  +W25  -B19  =W15  -B8   +W24   |   19.5    21.0 
     15 Marriott,Max            0      SA  3.5 | -B16  -W13  +BYE  +W21  =B14  -W12  +B26   |   19.0    20.5 
     16 Vuckov,George        1660      SA  3.0 | +W15  -B6   +W8   -B5   -W17  +B23  -B7    |   24.5    26.0 
     17 Sanders,Peter J      1667      SA  3.0 | +B20  -W7   +B13  -W10  +B16  -B9   -W8    |   24.0    27.0 
     18 Rahman,Raad             0      SA  3.0 | +BYE  -B5   -W11  -B8   +W24  +W21  -B12   |   23.0    25.0 
     19 Kotousov,Matvei      1371      SA  3.0 | -B3   +W27  -B12  +W14  -B20  +W22  -B13   |   23.0    24.0 
     20 Ferreira,Gabriel        0      SA  3.0 | -W17  +B22  +W23  -B9   +W19  -B11  -B10   |   21.0    22.5 
     21 Rodriguez,Lloyd      1308      SA  3.0 | -W4   +B26  -W9   -B15  +W25  -B18  +BYE   |   18.0    19.5 
     22 Both,Roger           1214      SA  3.0 | -B10  -W20  =B24  +W27  =W8   -B19  +W23   |   18.0    19.0 
     23 Jeanes,David          913      SA  2.0 | -B1   -W14  -B20  +BYE  +W26  -W16  -B22   |   20.0    21.5 
     24 Culture,Walter        862      SA  2.0 | -W9   -B8   =W22  =B26  -B18  +W25  -B14   |   19.0    20.5 
     25 Phung,Liam Thanh        0      SA  2.0 | -W11  +BYE  -B14  -W13  -B21  -B24  +W27   |   18.5    19.5 
     26 Zelenskiy,Daniel      694      SA  2.0 | -B12  -W21  =B27  =W24  -B23  +BYE  -W15   |   14.5    15.5 
     27 Glushkov,Boris       1032      SA  1.5 | -W5   -B19  =W26  -B22  +BYE  -W13  -B25   |   18.0    19.5
    We had a great turnout and strong field for this ANZAC Day Allegro. With some impressive plays junior Aristotelis finished victorious with a result of 6 out of a possible 7 points - congratulations!

    Thank you to everyone who participated in the event.

  3. #1713
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Inter-club B Grade

    Round 1 Results

    Code:
    No Name                       Total  Result   Name                      Total
    
     1 Adelaide Assassins,        [0.0]  1.0:3.0  Adelaide Avengers,        [0.0]
     2 Norwood Greys,             [0.0]  3.0:1.0  Norwood Green,            [0.0]
     3 West Torrens,              [0.0]  2.0:2.0  Modbury,                  [0.0]
     4 Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [0.0]  2.0:1.0  Knights and Bytes Green,  [0.0]
    Round 2 Draw

    Code:
    No Name                 Total  Result   Name                       Total
    
     1 Adelaide Avengers,   [3.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Green,   [1.0]
     2 Modbury,             [2.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [2.0]
     3 Norwood Green,       [1.0]     :     West Torrens,              [2.0]
     4 Adelaide Assassins,  [1.0]     :     Norwood Greys,             [3.0]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  4. #1714
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Interclub A Grade

    Round 1 Results

    Code:
    No Name                       Total  Result   Name                    Total
    
     1 Adelaide,                  [0.0]  4.0:0.0  BYE,                    [0.0]
     2 Norwood Red,               [0.0]  2.5:1.5  Norwood Blue,           [0.0]
     3 Matisons,                  [0.0]  3.0:1.0  Le Fevre,               [0.0]
     4 Modbury,                   [0.0]  3.0:1.0  Unicorns,               [0.0]
     5 Knights and Bytes Orange,  [0.0]  1.5:2.5  Knights and Bytes Red,  [0.0
    Round 2 Draw

    Code:
    No Name           Total  Result   Name                       Total
    
     1 BYE,           [0.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Red,     [2.5]
     2 Unicorns,      [1.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Orange,  [1.5]
     3 Le Fevre,      [1.0]     :     Modbury,                   [3.0]
     4 Norwood Blue,  [1.5]     :     Matisons,                  [3.0]
     5 Adelaide,      [4.0]     :     Norwood Red,               [2.5]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  5. #1715
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdav View Post
    The ACF Ratings calculator is active again on the SACA website (sachess.org.au/ratings) - hopefully for good this time.

    Apologies for the extended downtime.
    I love how James Obst is still the 3rd highest rated SA player (Of all players, inactive, active and expired)

    He could mop the floor of All SA Players in both chess and poker
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  6. #1716
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by APerkins View Post
    2018 ANZAC Allegro

    Final Standings


    Code:
    Pos NAME                 Rtg   T  Fed  Pts |   1     2     3     4     5     6     7    |  Buc1    BucT  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      1 Giouvantsioudis-Mous 1722      SA  6.0 | +W23  -B2   +W5   +B11  +W9   +B4   +W6    |   28.0    29.5 
      2 Jordan,William       2366  FM  SA  5.5 | +B14  +W1   +B7   -W4   +B10  =W3   +B9    |   29.0    32.5 
      3 Srdic,Goran          2324      SA  5.5 | +W19  +B9   -W6   +B12  +W5   =B2   +W4    |   28.0    31.0 
      4 Sheldrick,Kevin      2215      SA  5.0 | +B21  +W12  +B10  +B2   +W6   -W1   -B3    |   29.5    32.0 
      5 Giouvantsioudis,Kons 1821      SA  5.0 | +B27  +W18  -B1   +W16  -B3   +W7   +B11   |   25.5    26.5 
      6 Sykes,Alexander K I  1918      SA  4.5 | +B13  +W16  +B3   =W7   -B4   +W10  -B1    |   29.0    32.0 
      7 Mdinaradze,Edgar     2048      SA  4.5 | +W8   +B17  -W2   =B6   +W12  -B5   +W16   |   26.5    29.5 
      8 Minchin,Chris        1293      SA  4.5 | -B7   +W24  -B16  +W18  =B22  +W14  +B17   |   19.5    21.5 
      9 Pozniak,Egon         1685      SA  4.0 | +B24  -W3   +B21  +W20  -B1   +W17  -W2    |   25.5    27.5 
     10 Kiripitige,Chathula  1875      SA  4.0 | +W22  +B11  -W4   +B17  -W2   -B6   +W20   |   25.0    28.0 
     11 Cinco,Dino           1623      SA  4.0 | +B25  -W10  +B18  -W1   +B13  +W20  -W5    |   24.5    26.0 
     12 Steffensen,Dennis A  1683      SA  4.0 | +W26  -B4   +W19  -W3   -B7   +B15  +W18   |   23.5    25.0 
     13 Liu,Ethan Yi         1274      SA  4.0 | -W6   +B15  -W17  +B25  -W11  +B27  +W19   |   19.0    20.0 
     14 Gordiienko,Volodymyr 1477      SA  3.5 | -W2   +B23  +W25  -B19  =W15  -B8   +W24   |   19.5    21.0 
     15 Marriott,Max            0      SA  3.5 | -B16  -W13  +BYE  +W21  =B14  -W12  +B26   |   19.0    20.5 
     16 Vuckov,George        1660      SA  3.0 | +W15  -B6   +W8   -B5   -W17  +B23  -B7    |   24.5    26.0 
     17 Sanders,Peter J      1667      SA  3.0 | +B20  -W7   +B13  -W10  +B16  -B9   -W8    |   24.0    27.0 
     18 Rahman,Raad             0      SA  3.0 | +BYE  -B5   -W11  -B8   +W24  +W21  -B12   |   23.0    25.0 
     19 Kotousov,Matvei      1371      SA  3.0 | -B3   +W27  -B12  +W14  -B20  +W22  -B13   |   23.0    24.0 
     20 Ferreira,Gabriel        0      SA  3.0 | -W17  +B22  +W23  -B9   +W19  -B11  -B10   |   21.0    22.5 
     21 Rodriguez,Lloyd      1308      SA  3.0 | -W4   +B26  -W9   -B15  +W25  -B18  +BYE   |   18.0    19.5 
     22 Both,Roger           1214      SA  3.0 | -B10  -W20  =B24  +W27  =W8   -B19  +W23   |   18.0    19.0 
     23 Jeanes,David          913      SA  2.0 | -B1   -W14  -B20  +BYE  +W26  -W16  -B22   |   20.0    21.5 
     24 Culture,Walter        862      SA  2.0 | -W9   -B8   =W22  =B26  -B18  +W25  -B14   |   19.0    20.5 
     25 Phung,Liam Thanh        0      SA  2.0 | -W11  +BYE  -B14  -W13  -B21  -B24  +W27   |   18.5    19.5 
     26 Zelenskiy,Daniel      694      SA  2.0 | -B12  -W21  =B27  =W24  -B23  +BYE  -W15   |   14.5    15.5 
     27 Glushkov,Boris       1032      SA  1.5 | -W5   -B19  =W26  -B22  +BYE  -W13  -B25   |   18.0    19.5
    We had a great turnout and strong field for this ANZAC Day Allegro. With some impressive plays junior Aristotelis finished victorious with a result of 6 out of a possible 7 points - congratulations!

    Thank you to everyone who participated in the event.
    What a result from Aris, in that star studded field.
    Great (or maybe not for everyone) to see juniors take up to the adults, like Chathula last year.
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  7. #1717
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Inter-club B Grade

    Round 3 Results

    Code:
    No Name                       Total  Result   Name                 Total
    
     1 Norwood Greys,             [5.0]  1.0:3.0  Adelaide Avengers,   [7.0]
     2 West Torrens,              [5.0]  3.0:1.0  Adelaide Assassins,  [3.0]
     3 Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [3.0]   .5:3.5  Norwood Green,       [2.0]
     4 Knights and Bytes Green,   [1.0]  0.0:3.0  Modbury,             [5.0]
    Round 4 Draw

    Code:
    No Name                 Total   Result   Name                       Total
    
     1 Adelaide Avengers,   [10.0]     :     Modbury,                   [8.0]
     2 Norwood Green,       [5.5]      :     Knights and Bytes Green,   [1.0]
     3 Adelaide Assassins,  [4.0]      :     Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [3.5]
     4 Norwood Greys,       [6.0]      :     West Torrens,              [8.0]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  8. #1718
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Interclub A Grade

    Round 3 Results

    Code:
    No Name                       Total  Result   Name           Total
    
     1 Norwood Red,               [5.0]  4.0:0.0  BYE,           [0.0]
     2 Matisons,                  [6.5]  3.5:.5   Adelaide,      [5.5]
     3 Modbury,                   [5.0]  1.0:3.0  Norwood Blue,  [2.0]
     4 Knights and Bytes Orange,  [3.5]  1.5:2.5  Le Fevre,      [2.0]
     5 Knights and Bytes Red,     [6.5]  2.0:2.0  Unicorns,      [3.0]
    Round 4 Draw

    Code:
    No Name           Total  Result   Name                       Total 
    
     1 BYE,           [0.0]  0.0:4.0  Unicorns,                  [5.0] 
     2 Le Fevre,      [4.5]     :     Knights and Bytes Red,     [8.5] 
     3 Norwood Blue,  [5.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Orange,  [5.0] 
     4 Adelaide,      [6.0]     :     Modbury,                   [6.0] 
     5 Norwood Red,   [9.0]     :     Matisons,                  [10.0]
    Last edited by JTee; 16-05-2018 at 01:12 AM.
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  9. #1719
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    Upcoming event

    The Susan Howard Memorial Tournament

    In memory of Susan Howard, the late wife of SACA President George Howard who passed away last year

    Featuring Grand Master Darryl Johansen

    At the SA Chess Centre

    Saturday and Sunday 9th and 10th of June (Queen's Birthday long weekend)

    Start time: Saturday the 9th of June 12:00 p.m

    6 Round Swiss tournament, with 3 rounds on both days

    Time control: 60 min + 10 seconds for each move

    For full information of this special tournament, please visit our website www.sachess.org.au

    Entries to the tournament can be made by e-mail to tournaments@sachess.org.au or sachessassn@gmail.com
    Last edited by JTee; 17-05-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  10. #1720
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Inter-club B Grade

    Round 4 Results

    Code:
    No Name                 Total   Result   Name                       Total
    
     1 Adelaide Avengers,   [10.0]  2.0:2.0  Modbury,                   [8.0]
     2 Norwood Green,       [5.5]   4.0:0.0  Knights and Bytes Green,   [1.0]
     3 Adelaide Assassins,  [4.0]   3.0:1.0  Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [3.5]
     4 Norwood Greys,       [6.0]   0.0:4.0  West Torrens,              [8.0]
    Round 5 Draw

    Code:
    No Name                       Total   Result   Name                 Total 
    
     1 West Torrens,              [12.0]     :     Adelaide Avengers,   [12.0]
     2 Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [4.5]      :     Norwood Greys,       [6.0] 
     3 Knights and Bytes Green,   [1.0]      :     Adelaide Assassins,  [7.0] 
     4 Modbury,                   [10.0]     :     Norwood Green,       [9.5]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  11. #1721
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Interclub A Grade

    Round 4 Results

    Code:
    No Name           Total  Result   Name                       Total 
    
     1 BYE,           [0.0]  0.0:4.0  Unicorns,                  [5.0] 
     2 Le Fevre,      [4.5]   .5:3.5  Knights and Bytes Red,     [8.5] 
     3 Norwood Blue,  [5.0]  3.0:1.0  Knights and Bytes Orange,  [5.0] 
     4 Adelaide,      [6.0]  2.0:2.0  Modbury,                   [6.0] 
     5 Norwood Red,   [9.0]  1.0:3.0  Matisons,                  [10.0]
    Round 5 Draw

    Code:
    No Name                       Total   Result   Name           Total 
    
     1 Matisons,                  [13.0]  4.0:0.0  BYE,           [0.0] 
     2 Modbury,                   [8.0]      :     Norwood Red,   [10.0]
     3 Knights and Bytes Orange,  [6.0]      :     Adelaide,      [8.0] 
     4 Knights and Bytes Red,     [12.0]     :     Norwood Blue,  [8.0] 
     5 Unicorns,                  [9.0]      :     Le Fevre,      [5.0]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  12. #1722
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by JTee View Post
    Upcoming event

    The Susan Howard Memorial Tournament

    In memory of Susan Howard, the late wife of SACA President George Howard who passed away last year

    Featuring Grand Master Darryl Johansen

    At the SA Chess Centre

    Saturday and Sunday 9th and 10th of June (Queen's Birthday long weekend)

    Start time: Saturday the 9th of June 12:00 p.m

    6 Round Swiss tournament, with 3 rounds on both days

    Time control: 60 min + 10 seconds for each move

    For full information of this special tournament, please visit our website www.sachess.org.au

    Entries to the tournament can be made by e-mail to tournaments@sachess.org.au or sachessassn@gmail.com
    Some further great news on the entry front, with the Tournament Secretary confirming that Olympiad selected IM James Morris is a confirmed entry

    Also SA's very own and second highest rated player, IM Trevor Tao has also entered as well.

    With GM Johansen already confirmed, this is shaping up as one of SA's biggest tournaments of the year

    So get your entry in ASAP to the e-mail above.
    Last edited by JTee; 25-05-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  13. #1723
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by JTee View Post
    Some further great news on the entry front, with the Tournament Secretary confirming that Olympiad selected IM James Morris is a confirmed entry
    IM Morris will also be holding a lecture the night before the tournament, with the topic being "Understanding Positional Fundamentals."
    To find out more about the lecture, click on this event link on the website.
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  14. #1724
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Inter-club B Grade

    Round 5 Results

    Code:
    No Name                       Total   Result   Name                 Total 
    
     1 West Torrens,              [12.0]  2.5:1.5  Adelaide Avengers,   [12.0]
     2 Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [4.5]   0.0:4.0  Norwood Greys,       [6.0] 
     3 Knights and Bytes Green,   [1.0]   1.5:2.5  Adelaide Assassins,  [7.0] 
     4 Modbury,                   [10.0]  1.0:3.0  Norwood Green,       [9.5]
    Round 6 Draw

    Code:
    No Name                 Total   Result   Name                       Total 
    
     1 Adelaide Avengers,   [13.5]     :     Norwood Green,             [12.5]
     2 Adelaide Assassins,  [9.5]      :     Modbury,                   [11.0]
     3 Norwood Greys,       [10.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Green,   [2.5] 
     4 West Torrens,        [14.5]     :     Knights and Bytes Yellow,  [4.5]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

  15. #1725
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    286
    2018 Interclub A Grade

    Round 5 Results

    Code:
    No Name                       Total   Result   Name           Total 
    
     1 Matisons,                  [13.0]  4.0:0.0  BYE,           [0.0] 
     2 Modbury,                   [8.0]   3.0:1.0  Norwood Red,   [10.0]
     3 Knights and Bytes Orange,  [6.0]   1.5:2.5  Adelaide,      [8.0] 
     4 Knights and Bytes Red,     [12.0]  2.0:2.0  Norwood Blue,  [8.0] 
     5 Unicorns,                  [9.0]   3.0:1.0  Le Fevre,      [5.0]
    Round 6 Draw

    Code:
    No Name           Total   Result   Name                       Total 
    
     1 BYE,           [0.0]   0.0:4.0  Le Fevre,                  [6.0] 
     2 Norwood Blue,  [10.0]     :     Unicorns,                  [12.0]
     3 Adelaide,      [10.5]     :     Knights and Bytes Red,     [14.0]
     4 Norwood Red,   [11.0]     :     Knights and Bytes Orange,  [7.5] 
     5 Matisons,      [17.0]     :     Modbury,                   [11.0]
    "Such is life."

    -(supposedly) Ned Kelly

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to increase chess participation.
    By ursogr8 in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22-04-2005, 05:02 PM
  2. Need Support for our cause to save the confused Chess World!
    By mythoskaos in forum General Chess Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:44 PM
  3. australian chess and sex
    By chesslover in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 24-03-2004, 10:24 AM
  4. The role of clubs in chess
    By chesslover in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •