Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Ax, I speak as someone who is fortunate enough to widely despise both of your politics and like you both as men!

Your reaction to Ian's post is grossly misjudged IMO. I would welcome your reconsidering your assessment of Ian & his post and look for other motivations beyond that of his undermining your thread.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    Mr Murray, your copied and pasted post is either designed to undermine my thread with a low blow disinformation hit,show a lack of consideration to the thread's topic, or simply a gross thread hijacking, or you are simply insane(which i doubt).....please delete it forthwith.
    If you are serious ,which i doubt,start your own thread titled "Ubelievable off the wall Conspiracies"
    Settle down, Ax. I see no harm in poking a little fun at conspiracy theories, even though you are enamoured with them.

I think you're taking yourself way too seriously, but if you really can't handle a gentle ribbing then I apologise for bruising your feelings.

Oh brilliant! Ian turns up with 5ltrs of petrol! *sheez*
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Account Permanently Banned Axiom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray
    Settle down, Ax. I see no harm in poking a little fun at conspiracy theories, even though you are enamoured with them.

I think you're taking yourself way too seriously, but if you really can't handle a gentle ribbing then I apologise for bruising your feelings.
    Ian, you were not to know perhaps the years ive dedicated to this subject area,and the serious intention i had for this thread as a forum for ideas and debate on topic,developed early on .

I am not 'enamoured with conspiracy theories' at all, and the simple use of that terminology betrays your concrete held belief system....the very state im trying to avoid here.....im simply setting up a widely researched,documented and well accepted concept/reality of failed democracies and the advent of globalisation policy..........have you read all the posts in this thread? do you have any serious interest in investigating more?..if so, great, i welcome you.

Gentle ribbing is great, i do it all the time, and it may well appear im over reacting...........but i am acutely aware,perhaps more than most of this tactic of ridicule .a tactic oft used to distract and smokescreen the heart of the issue.......these are difficult concepts to assimilate given our conditioning, and the mud you threw ,really just too obvious and appeals to the very ppl, that need eyes opened,not encouraged to keep them closed,behind this type of ridicule and subterfuge.

An easy (too easy) misreading of the aim of this thread is forgiveable, and i accept no maliciousness intended......... but as im sure you can see in the context of this whole thread and my said aims, it really wasnt very helpful.

~shakehands~
    Last edited by Axiom; 27-02-2007 at 01:01 AM.

Hi Ax

In that light it was rather frivolous of me to treat lightly the beliefs you obviously hold so passionately - tantamount to attacking a person's religion, which I wouldn't do.

Any sort of personal attack was not my intent, and I really do apologise for causing you such angst as seen in the shoutbox.

I've deleted the offending post.

Ian

Hi Ax

In that light it was rather frivolous of me to treat lightly the beliefs you obviously hold so passionately - tantamount to attacking a person's religion, which I wouldn't do.

Any sort of personal attack was not my intent, and I really do apologise for causing you such angst as seen in the shoutbox.

Ian
    Thatís nice of you Ian but IMO if Axiom canít take a lighthearted contribution, he shouldnít bother posting on a forum.

I haven't read this thread. Can someone please provide a synopsis?

Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick post via a thread highjack (as this was the thread nearest to my cursor) that a new online dictionary has just been launched: http://www.word.sc/

Thank you.

AR

Thankyou,and Sorry Too.

Hi Ax

Ian
    Ian, you have shown yourself to be a person of great character, you have my full respect. I thankyou very much, and i really would love to engage in discussion with you regarding the subject matter of this thread,if you would be interested(but fully understand if you're not).

It is at this point i would also like to apologise to you and others on the shoutbox(KB,HD,BG) last night for my short fused uncontrolled angry outburst(besides the reasons i referred to there,i am also going through a tough personal time, and believe this is effecting my emotions and judgement)

Sorry Watto

Quote Originally Posted by Watto
    Thatís nice of you Ian but IMO if Axiom canít take a lighthearted contribution, he shouldnít bother posting on a forum.
    Watto,i agree with you in general, i would only ask you to consider the particular context and particular subject matter being discussed in this thread,the degree of serious work being attempted, and in this light, the type of derisive tactic(i accept,now, unintended) too common,and it hit my short fused raw nerve. I do apologise for my angry outburst ,see my above post to Ian.

Arrow-Czar

Quote Originally Posted by arosar
    I haven't read this thread. Can someone please provide a synopsis?
    SIMPLY READ FROM BEGINNING TO END!

Quote Originally Posted by arosar
    Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick post via a thread highjack (as this was the thread nearest to my cursor) that a new online dictionary has just been launched: http://www.word.sc/

Thank you.

AR
    (IN A CALM STATE!) Arosar,would you mind informing us as to the above relevance of your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    It is at this point i would also like to apologise to you and others on the shoutbox(KB,HD,BG) last night for my short fused uncontrolled angry outburst(besides the reasons i referred to there,i am also going through a tough personal time, and believe this is effecting my emotions and judgement)
    I'm sorry to hear that Axiom. Take care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Watto
    I'm sorry to hear that Axiom. Take care of yourself.
    Thankyou Watto...and yes i am trying! ......and im hoping my sense of humour returns soon!

Please Please listen to the Alex Jones Show

Another plea from the heart to listen to the Alex Jones radio show.At the very very least im sure the enigmatic charismatic , wholeheartedness ,enthusiasm ,broad knowledge and undoubted intelligence of alex jones will entertain you,even if you have little or no interest in investigating the very real news stories he covers.BUT PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE, I BEG YOU !

Its free, you only need real player or windows player, it is a daily 3 hr show,repeated continuosly from 7am to 4am EST the following day.The show is live at 4am-7am EST. You can access via top right corner of www.*******s.com anytime.

Please ignore the very annoying advertisements(fast fwd them,if not listening live)
    I really would love any comments,discussion,debate on any topics raised there.

Today's show covers some very interesting and substantiated material on the North American Union(NAU) ,amongst other news items.

TODAY ON THE
    ALEX JONES SHOW

Alex welcomes to the program Matt Dayton of patriot activist group Project for a New American Citizen to discuss the group's efforts at the University of Texas at Austin and their recent confrontation with Barack Obama

Related Information:

The Project for a New American Citizen Blog

9/11 Questions Follow Obama Campaign Trail to Austin

I'm not for one moment asserting its all gospel truth, simply an arresting starting point to further investigate huge news stories ignored by mainstream........with a little research ,im positive,that at the very least it will be an eye opener on how absolutely bankrupt mainstream media is at truly informing us(not just the usual perception of this,but the staggering gross nature of it). One only needs to witness the enormous chunks of time devoted to the relative trivia that consumes mainstream's air time.....and i dont need to elaborate on this ,you know that anyway im sure.........so where is some of the 'REAL' news?
    Last edited by Axiom; 27-02-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Re-focus Perhaps?

I think i may have tried to bite off more than i can chew, by trying to tie in these news stories to a grand globalist agenda, and it dilutes my message...........i think it more practical to focus on some of these well substantiated stories ignored by mainstream.This may be a far more workable approach in constructive dialogue.

Lets crystalise this

OK,Lets look at this way, as we all know ,and reaffirmed by fg,the mainstream media is bereft of real news ....acccepted? yes...ok......now what?....do we just accept this and ignore this state of affairs? or do we try to investigate the real news? OK, but where?....your suggestions are welcome.
    Perhaps my direction is too extreme(its just that i feel that the machinations and dynamics of world reality is in fact far more extreme than many can either accept or concieve),but thats me, so i naturally would welcome analysis and/or alternative sources ,theories ,news stories and paradigms.

Lets focus on our failed interface with 'reality' THE MEDIA!.......Interesting information im sure will naturally follow,....then we can worry about grand conclusions later on!

Thread Information