Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    There is no real representative democracy, with both major parties at the the behest of global bankers/ global corporations...
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard
    What evidence do you have for this claim?
    govt refuses to acquiesce to reasonable demands of its constituents eg.- open borders, 30 million illegal immigrants,a north american union, trans texas corridor(owned by spanish/australian company Centra!), continued war in iraq,national id card, to name a few.
    Ax, I've looked at the first of the requests for clarification. It's progression is quoted. I hope you agree that you are not actually proving anything. You may believe in what you say and you may even be right!, but you're not proving it.

For instance, this one runs:
    - There is no true democracy
    - How can you say that?
    - The government refuses to close it's southern borders

Apart from that the conclusion cannot be drawn from the premise, none of the statements are proven. The requisite proof is mandatory for a deductive argument but never moreso for an allegation of the biggest scam the world has ever seen.

I'm sorry but I'll need to see much better. I'll have a look at the next point in a little while.
    Last edited by Basil; 16-02-2007 at 11:17 PM.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Account Permanently Banned Axiom's Avatar

war and piece

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Duggan
    Ax, I've looked at the first of the requests for clarification. It's progression is quoted. I hope you agree that you are not actually proving anything. You may believe in what you say and you may even be right!, but you're not proving it.

For instance, this one runs:
    - There is no true democracy
    - How can you say that?
    - The government refuses to close it's southern borders

Apart from that the conclusion cannot be drawn from the premise, none of the statements are proven. The requisite proof is mandatory for a deductive argument but never moreso for an allegation of the biggest scam the world has ever seen.

I'm sorry but I'll need to see much better. I'll have a look at the next point in a little while.
    HD ,you are correct in that i have not addressed these particular claims,and this due more than mostly to a limited writing ability, it is a vast area of study, and not something conducive to short paragraph responses....it is in this vein that i implore you and other interested parties to focus on one more specific,more easily verifiable topic of study.........you seem to have chosen the grandest big picture claims to be argued, but i suggest we focus on smaller pieces of the puzzle first,in order to construct the picture from bottom up ,rather than the reverse.

there is no getting around the necessity for one to do ones own personal study first ,before embarking on discussion ......im sorry, but i dont quite have the book in me just yet! and our time ,im sure, would be more fruitfully spent after said personal investigation......

HD- have you listened as yet to the radio show, and read much of the material on www.*******s.com ,or any other source i listed?

if so , i await your argument on your favourite piece of the puzzle(but the argument that western democracy is not a truly representative one,stretches my personal resources at this point.......but i promise to piece together enopugh pieces in the puzzle to give a convincing picture,once we first examine the pieces themselves.

it is in this vein that i implore you and other interested parties to focus on one more specific, more easily verifiable topic of study
    Sure, but fair's fair. You threw it up there. May I suggest that you are more select in what you put up - at least at this early stage.

you seem to have chosen the grandest big picture claims to be argued, but i suggest we focus on smaller pieces of the puzzle first,in order to construct the picture from bottom up, rather than the reverse.
    I honestly just picked the first one. Definitely a plan to start small.

HD- have you listened as yet to the radio show, and read much of the material on www.*******s.com ,or any other source i listed?
    I haven't and I will.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

I had a look at a few of the sites listed, and honestly I found them quite hard going. I will persist though.

A couple of observations:

1) The sites make some fairly startling inferences in their headlines, and then talk generally about matters. In the vein of "Howard Duggan Gay!" followed by some people of unknown authority saying they haven't seen me in the company of a woman for a year.

2) The layouts ARE or can be difficult to digest. Music, background wallpaper, reverse text (white writing on black), screaming rainbow and moving banners etc..

3) Many of the supporting sources for these claims are the 'mainstream media'! This strikes me as somewhat circular to your claim that the media is in on it

My suggestion for the immediate way forward is for you to pick a select topic (say the US border issue). If that is proven/ accepted, we can use that as a building block.

N A U

ok, lets start with the North American Union(NAU) http://www.*******s.com/articles/nwo...ation_meetings i cant seem to get the link for this up here, but go to info wars,story is near bottom left under heading secret meetings b/w us,mexico,canada. The official govt site on this is www.spp.gov
    this will add weight to the open border issue.
    it is better you do your own research via google(NAU), see what you discover,i will look forward to what you think of this momentus yet mainstream unreported story.
    Last edited by Axiom; 17-02-2007 at 01:57 AM.

I checked the govt site. All good. No further reading required at this stage.

The other link doesn't work for me. It looks like it's missing .html at least and perhaps more.

Real News

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Duggan
    I checked the govt site. All good. No further reading required at this stage.

The other link doesn't work for me. It looks like it's missing .html at least and perhaps more.
    Yes,i couldnt get the link up here,to long i think, but read the story at www.*******s.com and google NAU

I will try to avoid the conclusion-jumps at this stage,just simply establish that big news stories exist yet go unreported in the mainstream, and this NAU story is just one of many.
    Remember how the EU started as being just a trade block,now look how integrated it has become ,with EU laws,common currency etc
    National soveriegnty being eroded by stealth.
    Many people would even deny the existence of the NAU ! ,see also related story of trans texas corridor,a massive rail/raod running from mexico thru usa to canada(owned by Centra(spanish owned!)....this all to the benefit of giant corporations,for the ease of trade.........this may be part of the open border issue,ie.consistent with disolving national borders?

keep researching HD!

Today On The Alex Jones Show

TODAY ON THE
    ALEX JONES SHOW
    Alex is joined by ************ editor and webmaster of to discuss his recent article exposing the attack tactics rife in the upcoming BBC documentary about the 9/11 Truth Movement

Related Information:

BBC Implies 9/11 Truth Movement a Cult of Mythology

Prison Planet.tv: World Class Activist Media Resources

Alex welcomes former federal prosecutor, news analyst, and author, Elizabeth de la Vega, to discuss her new book, United States v. George W. Bush, in which she builds a legal case that President Bush and top members of his administration engaged in a conspiracy to "deceive the American public and Congress into supporting the war."

Related Information:

Articles by Elizabeth de la Vega

Elizabeth de la Vega on The Colbert Report

The United States Vs. George W. Bush et al.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUNE IN www.*******s.com

TODAY ON THE
    ALEX JONES SHOW
    Alex speaks with Dylan Avery, the creator and director of powerful 9/11 Truth documentary, Loose Change, about the recent BBC attack piece on the 9/11 Truth Movement

Related Information:

Loose Change Website

Get Loose Change DVD Now!

Later Alex is joined by Guy Smith, the Senior Producer of the News & Current Affairs for BBC TV which has recently aired a hit piece on the 9/11 Truth Movement

Related Information:

Debunking the BBC's 9-11 Conspiracy Files

BBC Hit Piece a Tissue of Lies, Bias and Emotional Manipulation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    POLICE STATE
    National ID Coming In 2008
    There are signs of rebellion in several state legislatures against the Real ID Act, the federal law that springs from the disputed findings of the 9-11 Commission.

TODAY ON THE
    ALEX JONES SHOW
    Alex is joined in-studio by Cathy Adams, President of Texas Eagle Forum, to discuss the recent attempt by lawmakers to require all Texas girls to receive a new HPV vaccine. Contributing to their conversation will be Diane, a Pennsylvania mother who's daughter has been affected by the HPV vaccine.

Related Information:

Texas Eagle Forum

Furor on Rush to Require Cervical Cancer Vaccine

Public Health Experts Concerned Proponents of Mandatory HPV Vaccination Are Acting Too Soon

Later Alex welcomes to the program Mike Papantonio, host of Ring of Fire Radio and key litigator in the Bayer Factor 8 lawsuit, to discuss Big Pharma and its ties to the growing number of states seeking to make the HPV vaccine manditory.

Related Information:

Mike Papantonio Wikipedia Entry

Ring of Fire Radio

TUNE IN FREE VIA www.*******s.com

TODAY ON THE
    ALEX JONES SHOW

Dr. Bill Deagle

Alex welcomes fellow GCN radio talkshow host Dr. Bill Deagle to discuss the Merck ending its push for manditory HPV vaccination.

Related Information:

Genesis Communications Radio Network

NutriMedical Online
    Merck Ends Push for Mandatory Shots for Girls

Leland Lehrman

Later Alex speaks with Leland Lehrman of Mother Media about the Impeachment Resolution in New Mexico

Related Information:

Mother Media

New Mexico Impeachment Resolution Background Information

TODAY ON THE
    ALEX JONES SHOW

Dr. Bill Deagle

Alex welcomes fellow GCN radio talkshow host Dr. Bill Deagle to discuss the Merck ending its push for manditory HPV vaccination.

Related Information:

Genesis Communications Radio Network

NutriMedical Online
    Merck Ends Push for Mandatory Shots for Girls

Leland Lehrman

Later Alex speaks with Leland Lehrman of Mother Media about the Impeachment Resolution in New Mexico

Related Information:

Mother Media

New Mexico Impeachment Resolution Background Information
    i would be interested if any medical doctor could comment on Dr.Deagle's work.

Wazz^ Axioms

Sprouty was trying to stay outta da frey on this on here- but today that all changed for da sprout.

My moms found out today that illegals can get credit cards from her bank.

OMG !!!! She with the fury of angel scorn -went down there and transfered all her accounts to a different bank.

Not only that - she also told every person at that bank about the facts and made a huge scene. even in the parking lot. Also she is telling everybody she sees at her job.

Keep in mind my mom was true flower child from the 60's.
    sprouts wouldnt put it pass her to stage a protest and a sit inz just to get the attention of the media. she is utterly mad that she sees all these illigals marching and holding up traffic in the streets and now they can get credit card without a SS# at her bank.

She has half the mind to gather up and have a real 60's type protest and march thru their hoody here and hold em up for longest time-

-Sprout

the awakening

Quote Originally Posted by littlesprout85
    Wazz^ Axioms

Sprouty was trying to stay outta da frey on this on here- but today that all changed for da sprout.

My moms found out today that illegals can get credit cards from her bank.

OMG !!!! She with the fury of angel scorn -went down there and transfered all her accounts to a different bank.

Not only that - she also told every person at that bank about the facts and made a huge scene. even in the parking lot. Also she is telling everybody she sees at her job.

Keep in mind my mom was true flower child from the 60's.
    sprouts wouldnt put it pass her to stage a protest and a sit inz just to get the attention of the media. she is utterly mad that she sees all these illigals marching and holding up traffic in the streets and now they can get credit card without a SS# at her bank.

She has half the mind to gather up and have a real 60's type protest and march thru their hoody here and hold em up for longest time-

-Sprout
    from my heart ,thankyou sprouty, all strength and power to both you and your mom.

B B C Sprung!

BBC Discredited; Retractions on 9/11 Hit Piece Forthcoming?
    Complaint responses suggest consternation within corporation on revelations of bias in Conspiracy Files documentary, indicates large number of complaints received

Prison Planet | February 21, 2007
    Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones

The BBC's response to complaints made against the bias and inaccuracy of the 9/11 Conspiracy Files documentary suggests that an overwhelming backlash has caused considerable consternation at the network and possible retractions or apologies may be forthcoming, with BBC bosses potentially fearing the company's credibility has been tarnished.

Following the airing of the show on Sunday evening, numerous websites representative of the 9/11 truth movement issued precise and detailed rebuttals to what many saw as nothing more than an outright hit piece that used crass emotional manipulation, concocted evidence and cynical bias in an attempt to dismiss questions about the official story behind 9/11.

Appearing on the Alex Jones show on Monday, the show's producer Guy Smith offered little to defend against allegations that the program represented nothing more than yellow journalism and an attempt to create a strawman argument in the interests of debunking 9/11 skeptics.

From what can be gleaned from how the BBC is treating complaints made against the show, it seems that the backlash has forced the complaints to be passed up the chain of command and that the overwhelming response is forcing bosses to consider whether it might be necessary to issue retractions or clarifications in an attempt to calm the furore.

Here's the BBC's standard response to complaints being made about the Conspiracy Files program.

Thank you for contacting the BBC.

This is to let you know that we are dealing with your recent complaint but are waiting to clarify some points with other colleagues in the BBC before we reply more fully to you.

We will of course respond as soon as possible but trust you will understand that the time taken can also depend on the nature and number of the other complaints we are currently investigating. The BBC also issues public responses to issues which prompt large numbers of significant complaints and these can be read on our website at www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

We would be grateful if you would not reply to this email and, in the meantime, would like to thank you for contacting us with details of your concerns.

Regards
    BBC Information

The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv . Thousands of special reports, videos, MP3's, interviews, conferences, speeches, events, documentary films, books and more - all for just 15 cents a day! Click here to subscribe!

Because the BBC is funded solely through taxpaying British citizens via their TV license fee, the corporation is obliged to issue retractions and apologies if complaints about a particular broadcast are high. On most occasions, they are at least forced to clarify their position on their editor's blog website . 9/11 truth websites across the spectrum are encouraging readers to make complaints and so it's safe to speculate that the BBC has been inundated with them.

There have been numerous instances where BBC investigative programs have had to issue retractions and apologies due to faulty research or deliberate bias, a notable example being a 1999 Horizons documentary which sought to debunk the research of controversial archeologist Graham Hancock. An investigation upheld Hancock's complaint that his response to debunkers was not included in the show, and the BBC had to air the re-edited documentary.

The BBC divides complaints into four different categories - accuracy, bias, taste/standards and other. Since the Conspiracy Files farce displayed overwhelming inaccuracy in several claims it made, most notably the "pancake collapse" animation which even official NIST authorities have backed away from, and also betrayed patent bias in pitting thirteen debunkers against just three 9/11 skeptics, while ridiculing the character of the skeptics by means of false accusations and stereotyping, it fits into at least two of these categories.

We must push now for a retraction, an apology, or at the very least a clarification from the BBC in regards to this blatant hit piece. The basis for our accusations that the program was a hit piece are documented here and here .

Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/make...nt_step1.shtml and select "make an official complaint." Please be as polite as possible and remember that the person reading your complaint will most likely have no connection to the production of the hit piece. Be clear and concise in your complaint, and stick to the facts about the bias and inaccuracy of the program.

If the BBC are forced to respond to the backlash, it will deter other networks and producers from creating malicious hit pieces designed to discredit the 9/11 truth movement in future.

"TerrorStorm is something that should be seen by everyone, no matter what their stance/affiliation/political bent. " - Rich Rosell, Digitally Obsessed UK
    Get TerrorStorm on DVD today

:

Thread Information