Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Just another of his many fake names. His real name remains unknown. "Roy Sturgess", like "Tom Crass" and others, is a character name he started using some time ago.
    Ah right, I'm with you now. For a moment I thought there must have been a big Axiom identity reveal that I had missed along the way.
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC Grandmaster
    Yes I saw that and was surprised it was missed as he wasn't really in time trouble at that stage. At the end he was below 2 minutes so blunders like missing the knight fork were a bit more excusable.
    His move (32.Qc4) is clearly the best move, according to Stockfish - although I'm sure most human players would rather have the simplification after 32.Qxe8+.

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    His move (32.Qc4) is clearly the best move, according to Stockfish - although I'm sure most human players would rather have the simplification after 32.Qxe8+.
    But unreasonable human players?
    Last edited by b.nancarrow; 17-09-2020 at 08:04 PM.

CC Candidate Master
    Just another of his many fake names. His real name remains unknown. "Roy Sturgess", like "Tom Crass" and others, is a character name he started using some time ago.
    Axiom and his Apostulates!

Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    Axiom and his Apostulates!
    Well at least no one has accused him(?) of cheating - yet.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

oh ok had forgotten about Mr. R. Sturgess long ago. Well, he bombarded me with a number of messages last night, first inquiring about the late start of the tournament and then complaining about his being blocked.
    Only then I put two and two together and realised it was the man himself. Hadn't spoken to Ax for a long time! Well, it's good to know he is well! btw messages were sent through Chess.com platform!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

CC Grandmaster
    Against any reasonable human being or even anyone with a vestigial understanding of what goth-rock actually is I would have resigned this on move 23 if not earlier. But no, there are some to whom we will never surrender.

RoySturgess (1762) - TheRealSleepycat (1805) [A00]
    Live Chess Chess.com, 15.09.2020

PGN Viewer

Your opponent was ''sub-human''?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    Wow that means I did get play the legendary Axiom (in Lekko's invitational life blitz)! Now I just need to get a game against AC ....and I can retire from online chess with the feeling of my mission being accomplished
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Wow that means I did get play the legendary Axiom (in Lekko's invitational life blitz)! Now I just need to get a game against AC ....and I can retire from online chess with the feeling of my mission being accomplished
    I offered you a game months back but you wisely ignored. Since viewing your shocking end game in that loss recently I really don't think that you are up to my standard. I certainly would not be proving anything.

https://tornelo.com/chess/orgs/melbo...-71a51e2faa15/
    Last edited by antichrist; 19-09-2020 at 02:12 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Your opponent was ''sub-human''?
    Axiom made the same mistake that M Baron makes - not leaving pawns around his king as well Axiom not castling of course.

Thread Information