View Poll Results: Will you be in Brisbane for the Australian Champs?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 55.56%
  • No

11 40.74%
  • Maybe

1 3.70%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CC resident nutcase Trent Parker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrayggray
    this is funny, i wont be there on the rest days
    what about the trivia night?
    GO THE DRAGONS!
    GO Western Sydney Wanderers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski's signature
    God exists. Short and to the point.
    This is the reason I do not wade into religion threads.

CC Grandmaster
    My tip is Kevin Sheldrick will win the trivia night
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by arosar
    F**k it! I'm coming up. Just for a weekend break. I can't stand this sh*t just sitting here.

AR
    where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    My tip is Kevin Sheldrick will win the trivia night
    Scott
    Sheldrick + Sarfati would be unbeatable

I had a lovely time New Years Eve, with Mischa, Rincewind and Macavity, had dinner and drinks and chatting about things on the forum and off. Thanks again Rowena for cooking, and Baz and Malcolm too for the evening. Even managed to squeeze in some chess, and was lucky to beat Malcolm one game, so wasn't bad, hehe.

Also I met up with Frosty and his family, who kindly invited me down to where they were staying for dinner too, thanks again for your hospitality. I managed to win the chess challenges I had with Frost and Frost Jr. but there's plenty of up and coming talent there!

Some of you I got the chance to say hi to, albeit briefly and best of luck with the rest of the tournament.

Oh and Greg, I still owe you at least one, probably more beers from various bets on AFL etc. so will have to make good on that another time!

I'm leaving tomorrow for Europe for a few weeks so didn't get the opportunity to catch up with everyone but to everyone who's up, enjoy your stay in Brisbane.. stay cool!
    "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
    - White Queen, Alice through the Looking-Glass

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar
    Also I met up with Frosty and his family, who kindly invited me down to where they were staying for dinner too, thanks again for your hospitality. I managed to win the chess challenges I had with Frost and Frost Jr. but there's plenty of up and coming talent there!
    Thank YOU for paying the visit ... enjoyed the chats and the chess (espec. Jared, who had gotten sick of playing against me). Have fun in Europe!

For those at the champs, I will be coming up on Friday and I hope to catch up with some of you then.
    “As you perhaps know, I haven't always been a Christian. I didn't go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don't recommend Christianity.” -- C.S.Lewis

CC resident nutcase Trent Parker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar
    I had a lovely time New Years Eve, with Mischa, Rincewind and Macavity, had dinner and drinks and chatting about things on the forum and off. Thanks again Rowena for cooking, and Baz and Malcolm too for the evening. Even managed to squeeze in some chess, and was lucky to beat Malcolm one game, so wasn't bad, hehe.

Some of you I got the chance to say hi to, albeit briefly and best of luck with the rest of the tournament.

Oh and Greg, I still owe you at least one, probably more beers from various bets on AFL etc. so will have to make good on that another time!

I'm leaving tomorrow for Europe for a few weeks so didn't get the opportunity to catch up with everyone but to everyone who's up, enjoy your stay in Brisbane.. stay cool!
    Bugger!
    GO THE DRAGONS!
    GO Western Sydney Wanderers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski's signature
    God exists. Short and to the point.
    This is the reason I do not wade into religion threads.

Thread Information