Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 2,356 to 2,367 of 2367
    The fact remains that Israel tried to politicise a friendly international match by moving it to Jerusalem, so Argentina avoided the backlash.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Cool, compare them to GM Nabaty then
    Okay, so Nabaty is stronger than any Australian player, Indigenous or not - which proves what?

Of course, Indigenous Australian chess players have ancestors who have lived in Australia for many thousands of years. So I would like to see a list of Israeli chess players whose ancestors have lived for thousands of years where Israel would be located.

CC Grandmaster
    Any intellectual sport Indigenous team excels in?
    Jason Gillespie is a top cricket coach (and player) - coaching is an intellectual activity, isn't it

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Jason Gillespie is a top cricket coach (and player) - coaching is an intellectual activity, isn't it
    I am sure, you got top rugby coaches etc. ready. Any world-known chemists, mathematicians etc. (I do not mean winner of Australian awards as we know how these local awards are given and on what basis as I've seen how indigenous students are being propelled to awards in Universities) what have they discovered? P.S I am not sure all sports coaches in sports like rugby and cricket are great intellectuals. Think of soccer. Maradona was coaching after his career ended. Hardly an intellectual
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    Okay, so Nabaty is stronger than any Australian player, Indigenous or not - which proves what?

Of course, Indigenous Australian chess players have ancestors who have lived in Australia for many thousands of years. So I would like to see a list of Israeli chess players whose ancestors have lived for thousands of years where Israel would be located.
    lol. I guess the Indigenous did not know there is something called chess till the ''white people'' came.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    lol. I guess the Indigenous did not know there is something called chess till the ''white people'' came.
    So no list of 'Indigenous' Israeli chess players? I guess Indigenous Aussie chess players must be stronger than the Israeli ones.

CC Grandmaster
    I am sure, you got top rugby coaches etc. ready. Any world-known chemists, mathematicians etc. (I do not mean winner of Australian awards as we know how these local awards are given and on what basis as I've seen how indigenous students are being propelled to awards in Universities) what have they discovered? P.S I am not sure all sports coaches in sports like rugby and cricket are great intellectuals. Think of soccer. Maradona was coaching after his career ended. Hardly an intellectual
    Gillespie has a much better reputation as a coach than Maradona.

1) they are all ethnic jews 2) Tamir Nabaty for instance was born in Israel
    So who is the strongest Australian Indigenous chess player? One problem with chess....no rating points given based on ''positive discrimination'' - everything has to be earned
    Should that be they are all religious Jews? If they appeared like Arab Jews I would concede they are ethnic Jews. I think many/most would have greater ethnic links to Europe than the Middle East.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    So who is the strongest Australian Indigenous chess player?
    The fact that you have to ask shows that you were just jumping to conclusions before.

https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=3210685

(Unless there is a stronger one unknown to me.)

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    There's a lot they did know that the "white people" had no idea about.

Why on earth did you even mention them on this thread? It seems to be a gratuitous, racially disparaging (and factually false) mention out of nowhere. Is there any good reason why I shouldn't delete that whole strand of discussion, other than to leave your cluelessness on public display?

Yeah good luck with that, I'm still waiting to hear any example of what sport would meet the "I'm not a racist, but" 's definition of a an intellectual team sport, with even a single example. Now goal post moving to academia.
    meep meep

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Yeah good luck with that, I'm still waiting to hear any example of what sport would meet the "I'm not a racist, but" 's definition of a an intellectual team sport, with even a single example. Now goal post moving to academia.
    And completely abandoning the thread topic - at least the comparisons between Aussies and Israelis had some tenuous connection to it.

Thread Information