Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    Certainly in the past everyone could change it.
    I can't either.
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    It was one of the functionalities that was originally available when I joined, but was reset. I am not sure whether it was after the upgrade at the end of 2005, or the one that came after the April Fools changes in 2006.
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Here's an amusing little puzzle (the answers may surprise).

An unanswered thread is defined as a thread started more than a week ago which no one has replied to, provided that:

* It is not a tournament news/result thread (either in that section or in a section devoted to a tournament).

* It is not a site announcement.

* It is on an open forum.

* It is not locked or deleted.

OK, with all that hopefully clarified:

* Name the two posters with the most unanswered threads, in order.
    * Of those posters currently with zero unanswered threads, name the three with the highest postcounts.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for moderation of any kind including thread changes must be made in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Lock in AC thanks, Eddie. No question.

Will mull over the others.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Wow! I mused the others and when I decided I couldn't analyse any more, I searched for myself.

Gaaaarn you lot, get yer guesses down - and no cheating!
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    Does it count if they answer their own threads?
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by ElevatorEscapee
    Does it count if they answer their own threads?
    Unfortunately no.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for moderation of any kind including thread changes must be made in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

I will offer Davidflude and then antichrist.

Rincewind, ursog8 then Howard Duggan.
    Last edited by Garvinator; 04-04-2007 at 12:30 AM.

Kevin. We have some unfinished bidness ^^^

However, da reason for posting. The ratio between relative new-comers and 200+ers has changed considerably in the last few weeks. At the time of this post, there were 11 users <200, 8 users >200, one of which was a mod and one had zipped lips.

By my count Garvin is correct re Davidflude then antichrist.

Rincewind does have a whole two unanswered threads at present but they are in very obscure places so I don't blame Garvin for missing them. One is in one of the subforums of the training section and another is in Games Australia.

I believe the correct order to be ursogr8, Howard Duggan, bergil.

Also of note: at 10:57pm yesterday, Howard Duggan entered the top ten by postcount, and is the first poster to do so who was not a poster on the 2003 BB.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 09-04-2007 at 11:07 PM.

Wohoooooooo- lookie Here-
    Says that Sproutys #4 in post count in the shoutbox -YEAAAAA #4 :o)

-Sprout
    Last edited by littlesprout85; 19-04-2007 at 06:23 PM.

Gunner Duggan recaptured the shoutbox lead sometime in the last 24 hrs (I think) on a count of possibly 8312.

The crossover point has been reached - from here on it is likely I will have more posts on here than on any one other forum:

Axiom reclaimed the shoutbox lead sometime in the last 24 hours, passing Gunner Duggan while the latter was on 8969.

Gunner back ahead now but currently only leading by 2 on 9022. Looks like these two could be dicing for the lead for a while.

Thread Information