Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Yes, my conclusion that he is PMing was based on PMs we have exchanged.

I too have shared a number of PMs with Starter. All of them X-Rated.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

CC International Master four four two's Avatar

Did Buddy speak to you while you wrote this post?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
    I said nothing about the reasons for the inactivity. Also while having "defected" starter continues to read and PM here.

As for Matt his permanent banning is not absolute but conditional. He can be readmitted if he agrees to abide by the site rules - quite possibly given the time he has now served, if he made such an agreement he would be back on immediately. It would be most foolish of me to assume he will never make such an agreement.
    I'm trying to find my Buddy Holly record...there it is....cue track....

"That will be the day that I die".....

Sing along Kevin....you know you want to....
    Is reunification possible?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

macavity asks:

Incidentally, of the 2602 members listed below, does that number include banned spammers? if so, what is the true number of legitimate posters, including those banned ie sweeney or AC or AO?
    The 2602 members includes all banned posters - in all there are roughly 800 spammers and maybe a tenth as many hydras and other non-spam bannings in this total.

There are 608 accounts that have posts still visible on the board but at least 24 of these are banned hydras, and probably another dozen or so are unbanned hydras, so there are about 570 real posters who have posted.

The number of legit members who haven't posted would be around 1100 at most, but I reckon it is actually much, much lower than that, because we are catching and banning undetected (non-posting) spammers all the time. Many spammers sign up but do not post - this is connected with spamming on search engines.

As I post Axiom has tied Howard Duggan in the shoutbox lead on 6221 shouts each, though when I finish cleaning up the mess he may be back below this count.

Edit: Axiom now leads 6222-6221.

Edit: Axiom now leads 6222-6221.
    ...and this is now 6693-6338 so Axiom has made 471 shouts in the past 24 hours, which I assume to be a record. Between 12:51am on 1 April and 12:51am on 2 April, 1803 shouts were made in total, ditto.

...and this is now 6693-6338 so Axiom has made 471 shouts in the past 24 hours, which I assume to be a record. Between 12:51am on 1 April and 12:51am on 2 April, 1803 shouts were made in total, ditto.
    He must be rather hoarse.

And speaking of oddities, Kevin, is that new avatar of yours a shot of the last surviving thylacine in Egypt on his farewell world tour?

DJ
    ...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."

Quote Originally Posted by Denis_Jessop
    And speaking of oddities, Kevin, is that new avatar of yours a shot of the last surviving thylacine in Egypt on his farewell world tour?
    I believe it is a dingo. Fans of a certain Australian band may have seen it somewhere before.

It was the first thing that came to mind after PhilD707 claimed that I went around marking my territory on threads. The best way to deal with a stereotype is to play along with it for a joke, in my experience.

The Church, I believe.
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

BACKGROUND
    I was singularly unsuccessful in lobbying for the Shoutbox to be renamed the Dribble Box (although eminently more apt these days ).

OBSERVATION
    Under my avatar I find the words "CC Grandmaster". I would like lobby to have those words replaced with "Forum Oddity"

APPRECIATION
    I would again like to acknowldge the 'Warning Point' added to my profile as requested some time ago.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Duggan
    OBSERVATION
    Under my avatar I find the words "CC Grandmaster". I would like lobby to have those words replaced with "Forum Oddity"
    You should be able to edit that yourself under Edit Profile in the user control panel.
    The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
    Mos Eisley spaceport The toolbox. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    You should be able to edit that yourself under Edit Profile in the user control panel.
    I think only premium members can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ggrayggray
    I think only premium members can do that.
    Certainly in the past everyone could change it.
    The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.
    Mos Eisley spaceport The toolbox. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Account Permanently Banned Axiom's Avatar
    How does one become a premium member?

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom
    How does one become a premium member?
    + cash
    - dribble

Actually I think dribble is OK as AC is a premium member.

Thread Information