Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham
    [quote skipped to save room-KB]
    sprouty must be well ahead on this activity measure.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 15-09-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

CC International Master
    [quote snipped to save room-KB]
    Littlesprout overtook me at one stage, but then I overtook him again. I've forgotten the exact numbers but if you look in the archive you should be able to calculate it.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 15-09-2011 at 07:53 PM.
    Grandmaster, FIDE Trainer, 2018-19 Australian Champion

Do you love your chess as much as I do?

What is your chess dream?

Are you willing to do what it takes?

Everyone who is an expert at something now...learned from another expert.

Share your chess journey with me – illingworthchess@gmail.com – and I’ll give you my 7-Page Basic Chess Training Plan, to direct your chess training and improvement.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Illingworth
    Littlesprout overtook me at one stage, but then I overtook him again. I've forgotten the exact numbers but if you look in the archive you should be able to calculate it.
    Thanks, I think I got those.

Rincewind has moved into second on the top poster list. The pass occurred on Wednesday with Bill on 14720. Also, Jono has eleven to go to be the seventh poster to reach 10,000 but it will be a long wait for another with JaK in 8th just about to pass 7,000.

Rincewind has moved into second on the top poster list. The pass occurred on Wednesday with Bill on 14720. Also, Jono has eleven to go to be the seventh poster to reach 10,000 but it will be a long wait for another with JaK in 8th just about to pass 7,000.
    Congratulations, Barry! Beating Bill is an achievement!
    One up for ex-NSWCA officers over current NSWCA officers.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski
    One up for ex-NSWCA officers over current NSWCA officers.
    Thanks, Jono. Also one up for ex-NSW over NSW.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Sunday November 20 with 149 posts was the highest postcount since the 150 recorded on April 21.

At the other end of the scale October and September were our quietest two months since the forum proper started and September included the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and =8th quietest days. Despite this even in those months we still had more than double the other place's posting rate.

Sunday November 20 with 149 posts was the highest postcount since the 150 recorded on April 21.

At the other end of the scale October and September were our quietest two months since the forum proper started and September included the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and =8th quietest days. Despite this even in those months we still had more than double the other place's posting rate.
    there is one obvious correlation?
    Last edited by antichrist; 21-11-2011 at 08:16 AM.

doubleroo (IM) is off the mark 4 years, 3 months and 9 days after signup. This is not the record though since regicidal recently teed off after 4 years 8 months 16 days and has now reached a postcount of 11. I am unsure if regicidal holds this record as it is a much less easy record to investigate than the other related records.

doubleroo (IM) is off the mark 4 years, 3 months and 9 days after signup. This is not the record though since regicidal recently teed off after 4 years 8 months 16 days and has now reached a postcount of 11. I am unsure if regicidal holds this record as it is a much less easy record to investigate than the other related records.
    Kevin I know this request is irrelevant to Doubleroo's case but since you are there could you please the record (as in not having posted for X years) of Disgastipated?
    I haven't seen him around chess circles for a long time either!
    Last edited by ER; 25-11-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

Quote Originally Posted by JaK
    Kevin I know this request is irrelevant to Doubleroo's case but since you are there could you please the record (as in not having posted for X years) of Disgastipated?
    disgustipated - last post 14 July 2009, last login 5 Sep same year. You can easily check when someone last posted simply by searching by user name, show results as posts, sort results by last posting date in descending order.

Record for greatest length of time between forum join and first post? Here's a contender.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Underpants
    Record for greatest length of time between forum join and first post? Here's a contender.
    See #519.

See #519.
    Roger. What about the shortest quantity of posts in this thread for asking a question that was recently answered?
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

Some may find this of interest: it's the current list of just eleven posters with >50 posts who have the property that every legitimate poster joining after them has a lower postcount. Number of posts in brackets.

S-word (60), Banda (98), Keong Ang (207), jhughes (291), Max Illingworth (1151), Space Dude (1403), Tony Dowden (1524), Adamski (4226), JaK (7052), Captain Underpants (10704), Kevin Bonham (23076).

Tony Dowden joined three days before Space Dude. A number of posters joined automatically on 1-1-04 and I've treated these as all joining at the same time. Juice by Tappy ! and Boris are both very close to inclusion in the list and may well have been in it until recently.

Thread Information