Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    CC Rookie
    Currently enjoying both Billions and Vinyl. Really entertaining.

Mr.Robot was my favorite show of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    The Shannara Chronicles looks to be a good one too, following on from Game of Thrones success. Well if you have Foxtel anyway. ><
    yeah nah this was crap.

OTOH Stranger Things and how to get away with murder (both netflix) are both top shelf.
    meep meep

CC Grandmaster
    The Good Place on ABC2 on Monday at 9.15pm is definitely recommended. This is the Hugo award winning episode which examines the infamous Trolley Problem in sitcom format. The whole series (Season 2 is now showing) is recommended, but the only sitcom episode to win a Hugo (so far) has got be worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    The Good Place on ABC2 on Monday at 9.15pm is definitely recommended. This is the Hugo award winning episode which examines the infamous Trolley Problem in sitcom format. The whole series (Season 2 is now showing) is recommended, but the only sitcom episode to win a Hugo (so far) has got be worth watching.
    Haven't watched it yet, but had it recommended by someone else as well. It's on my list!
    meep meep

The first series of The Good Place was quite entertaining and was the first TV series I've actually enjoyed watching since House MD.

Its a shame the second series is starting to place less emphasis on the moral responsibility of the participants to concentrate more on their personal relationships. That said, I'll still be tuning in to ABC Iview tonight to see the next installment.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmond Barry View Post
    Its a shame the second series is starting to place less emphasis on the moral responsibility of the participants to concentrate more on their personal relationships. That said, I'll still be tuning in to ABC Iview tonight to see the next installment.
    I believe this season is more about Michael and Janet than the humans.

Thread Information