CC International Master

Thread to stop fg7 whinging about lack of games in ACF Bulletin

Please post all chess games you want in the ACF weekly bulletin here, and/or send them to Paul Broekhuyse, at broekhuysep@hotmail.com. That way, we might actually get the goat to stop bleating, and do a little bit for Australian Chess!

Account Permanently Banned firegoat7's Avatar
    Gareth,

This is a really stupid thread.

I would expect that you would be able to tell the difference between a person 'whinging' and a person lobbying for structural change, hell knows you are smart enough to.
    The issue basically has nothing to do with MCC games. The issue is one of information exchange and relationship building. I suggest you show more maturity by discussing the matter in an informed and rational way. Then again if you don't want to do that is fine- you have the right to express your opinion.

Cheers fg7

Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    I would expect that you would be able to tell the difference between a person 'whinging' and a person lobbying for structural change, hell knows you are smart enough to.
    Cheers fg7
    Not everyone expresses themselves in a way that makes the difference so easy to distinguish.

I rather see it less as whinging and more as a beat-up around abdicating responsibility.

Similar to a recent complaint about the tendering process for events I don't see any barrier to a capable and intelligent organiser with an interest in such actions achieving the desired outcome.

CC International Master
    Gareth,

This is a really stupid thread.
    I was being deliberately inflammatory. I will change the name and other language if you want.

For someone nobly "lobbying for structural change", you sounded pretty negative about it.

The issue basically has nothing to do with MCC games.
    Well it'd be a start if you sent them to Paulb wouldn't it? If you don't want to send them to him, at least send them to me so I can play through a couple!

The issue is one of information exchange and relationship building. I suggest you show more maturity by discussing the matter in an informed and rational way. Then again if you don't want to do that is fine- you have the right to express your opinion.

Cheers fg7
    Hey, displaying my maturity on this bb was never one of my goals Which reminds me, I must post on the "why do you post here?" thread sometime.

By the way, there is a new banning poll coming everyone...

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garethbcharles
    I was being deliberately inflammatory. I will change the name and other language if you want.

For someone nobly "lobbying for structural change", you sounded pretty negative about it.

Well it'd be a start if you sent them to Paulb wouldn't it? If you don't want to send them to him, at least send them to me so I can play through a couple!

Hey, displaying my maturity on this bb was never one of my goals Which reminds me, I must post on the "why do you post here?" thread sometime.

By the way, there is a new banning poll coming everyone...
    Listen Gareth, are you vying for my crown of Poll King? Or are you trying to join McNair Anderson?

CC International Master
    It's AC Nielsen now, I think
    Last edited by Lucena; 14-06-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Thread Information