Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Account Permanently Banned firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MCC
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    I gave you a legitimate answer yet you couldnt help yourself but just had to refer to the ACF Council as the old boys club. By doing so you demonstrated you were still playing the fool. Therefore if you dont wish to be called an idiot dont make idiotic statements.
    I gave you enough warnings so from now on no correspondence between you and I will ever be civil again.

    Warning- this post has nothing to do with MCC, its wholly of my own making in response to my new way of dealing with that tockley Bill Gletsos

    Get this into your thick head! You are an absolute old creep! You are a moronic clown who wouldn't even understand a conflict of issues if it slapped you in the face! For years jokers like you having been running chess thinking that its ok to be on state and ACF organisations at the same time. You would possibly have to be the most those stupidest bunch of insular clowns I have ever met. The reason the ACF does not function properly is because peaheads like yourself actually believe that they can fulfill both tasks without any shaking of their eyes about ethical issues. Don't worry about the real world. It is dinosaurs like you- control freaks- who actually have no understanding of how democracy works, who are preventing chess from prospering. Why do you think democracies have seperation of power idiot? Why is somebody not allowed to be a premier and a prime minister at the same time stupid! Why do people elect officials nationally instead of relying on parties to choose them from state ranks for the people. Dont tell me gooseboy you know better don't you, with your stupid bureaucracies that just buck pass. You nothing better then to carry on like a parrot with "take it to your state association". What would you know about Vic chess idiot, absolutely nothing. You wouldn't even be aware that GW has written into the constitution that if he gets defeated in a presidential nomination that he is allowed to run for every position on the ChessVictoria board or that the president has the right to rule by decree if he so desires. Not that you care, you don't give a toss about democracy do you clown. You like the circus.

    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    What are you prattling on about. I didnt insult you at all. I simply pointed out how the ACF charges its admin fee.
    Maybe you do and maybe you dont. The reason I say that is because I wonder how long has CV been charging this $5 fee.
    Your such an arrogant piece of trash. I don't give a rats about what you think we pay. I am telling you what we actually pay moron.

    And get this through your thickhead aswell peabrain. When ChessVictoria charges us $5 and says half is for us and half is for the ACF, then disaffiliates us because we question the figures, while buttheads like you say we deserve it and make stupid statements without ever bothering to check what is actually happening in Victorian chess. Absolute clowns who do nothing to help despite years of telling you there is a problem. then I say stick it where the sun dosen't shine your part of a sinking ship and the sooner you go down the better.

    Bring on the privateers, at least we know where we stand with these people.

    No phone calls. No communication and no mediation with no new ideas.


    Cheers Fg7

    P.S I apologise to everyone else in advance. But hey if he can get away with this abusive language for so long on this site then I'm just going to drag the correspondece down to his imbecile level.

  2. #2
    Illuminati Bill Gletsos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    17,060
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    I gave you enough warnings so from now on no correspondence between you and I will ever be civil again.
    Do I look like I care about you, your opinion of me or your behaviour. If you think I do then you are deluding yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Warning- this post has nothing to do with MCC, its wholly of my own making in response to my new way of dealing with that tockley Bill Gletsos

    Get this into your thick head! You are an absolute old creep! You are a moronic clown who wouldn't even understand a conflict of issues if it slapped you in the face! For years jokers like you having been running chess thinking that its ok to be on state and ACF organisations at the same time. You would possibly have to be the most those stupidest bunch of insular clowns I have ever met. The reason the ACF does not function properly is because peaheads like yourself actually believe that they can fulfill both tasks without any shaking of their eyes about ethical issues. Don't worry about the real world. It is dinosaurs like you- control freaks- who actually have no understanding of how democracy works, who are preventing chess from prospering. Why do you think democracies have seperation of power idiot? Why is somebody not allowed to be a premier and a prime minister at the same time stupid! Why do people elect officials nationally instead of relying on parties to choose them from state ranks for the people. Dont tell me gooseboy you know better don't you, with your stupid bureaucracies that just buck pass. You nothing better then to carry on like a parrot with "take it to your state association". What would you know about Vic chess idiot, absolutely nothing.
    Probably more than you know about chess in other states. However why is it only you on here complaining about Chess Victoria. Maybe Chess Victoria isnt the problem. Maybe you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    You wouldn't even be aware that GW has written into the constitution that if he gets defeated in a presidential nomination that he is allowed to run for every position on the ChessVictoria board or that the president has the right to rule by decree if he so desires. Not that you care, you don't give a toss about democracy do you clown.
    If you feel so strongly about it then why dont you write a letter to the ACF Bulletin expressing your views. Perhaps then the rest of us could see all the other Victorians flock to support you.
    Or possibly when you get your copy of the CV Constitution you could post it on the bulletin board for all of us to see, rather than us take your interpretation of it as gospel.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    You like the circus.
    I would have thought a clown like you would be at home in a circus..

    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Your such an arrogant piece of trash.
    The only arrogant one is you. You just wont use whats between your ears. I was simply telling you what the ACF charges the state associations.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    I don't give a rats about what you think we pay. I am telling you what we actually pay moron.
    What you pay isnt my concern. What CV charges is up to them. You can pay it or not. Thats up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    And get this through your thickhead aswell peabrain. When ChessVictoria charges us $5 and says half is for us and half is for the ACF, then disaffiliates us because we question the figures, while buttheads like you say we deserve it and make stupid statements without ever bothering to check what is actually happening in Victorian chess.
    So explain it to all us non Victorians on this board why all the other Victorian clubs are not complaining like you.
    [QUOTE=firegoat7]Absolute clowns who do nothing to help despite years of telling you there is a problem. then I say stick it where the sun dosen't shine your part of a sinking ship and the sooner you go down the better.[/quote}Maybe what MCC needs is less of people like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Bring on the privateers, at least we know where we stand with these people.
    Yes, but who knows where you stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    P.S I apologise to everyone else in advance. But hey if he can get away with this abusive language for so long on this site then I'm just going to drag the correspondece down to his imbecile level.
    Unfortunately for you I'm not easily intimidated by your bullying tactics.
    I treat you with the respect you have shown me both on here previously and on UCJ.

  3. #3
    Account Permanently Banned firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MCC
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    Probably more than you know about chess in other states. However why is it only you on here complaining about Chess Victoria. Maybe Chess Victoria isnt the problem. Maybe you are.


    In case you haven't noticed dimwit hardly anybody with over 5 years chess administration experiences posts here from Victora, with the exceptions of Starter,Baz and Macavity, who hardly bare the hostilities you do towards my posts.

    Now we know that Starter and Baz are gentleman diplomats and Macavity basically agrees with my general position on these posts, so what are you talking about you old coot?
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    The only arrogant one is you. You just wont use whats between your ears. I was simply telling you what the ACF charges the state associations.
    What you pay isnt my concern. What CV charges is up to them. You can pay it or not. Thats up to you.
    Your a buck passing peanut! Clearly we do not want to see our club disaffiliated from the ACF, that would be highly irresponsible to our members, who believe it or not are the same members of the ACF that pay your fees. Since you are on the ACF isn't it an issue for you mothball
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    So explain it to all us non Victorians on this board why all the other Victorian clubs are not complaining like you.
    Show me who posts from all the other Victorian clubs then put 2+2 together.

    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Maybe what MCC needs is less of people like you.
    Yes, but who knows where you stand.
    Unfortunately for you I'm not easily intimidated by your bullying tactics.
    I treat you with the respect you have shown me both on here previously and on UCJ.
    Maybe you suffer from incontinence aswell.
    Im not bullying you-I'm responding in your own language. I dont care whether you agree with me or not. I am simply responding in the only manner you understand, with abuse. Your a dinosaur an idiotic moronic clownboot jackleg dinosaur. I care as much about your stupid opinions as I care about Joh Bjke Peterson dying, in fact I hope you join him soon.

    X (0) X

    Fg7

  4. #4
    Illuminati Bill Gletsos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    17,060
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    In case you haven't noticed dimwit hardly anybody with over 5 years chess administration experiences posts here from Victora, with the exceptions of Starter,Baz and Macavity, who hardly bare the hostilities you do towards my posts.
    Jammo used to post. He certainly didnt think much of your comments/views.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Now we know that Starter and Baz are gentleman diplomats and Macavity basically agrees with my general position on these posts, so what are you talking about you old coot?
    So basically what you are saying is that one other individual from MCC supports you.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Your a buck passing peanut! Clearly we do not want to see our club disaffiliated from the ACF, that would be highly irresponsible to our members, who believe it or not are the same members of the ACF that pay your fees.
    Firstly I dont get paid any fees. I'm a volunteer. Secondly get this though your head they are not ACF members. You may be members of CV but that doesnt make you ACF members. CV as a State Association is part of the ACF via its appointed state delegate on the council and its appointed state delegates at national conferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Since you are on the ACF isn't it an issue for you mothball
    How CV structures its finances isnt a concern of the ACF's.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Show me who posts from all the other Victorian clubs then put 2+2 together.
    Who said anything about other clubs posting. I said how come you are the only club complaining. Surely if there was a groundswell of support for your position others outside Victoria would have heard about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Maybe you suffer from incontinence aswell.
    No but you obviously suffer from delusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Im not bullying you-I'm responding in your own language.
    Incorrect. I have never sworn at you. You on the other hand have sworn at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    I dont care whether you agree with me or not. I am simply responding in the only manner you understand, with abuse. Your a dinosaur an idiotic moronic clownboot jackleg dinosaur.
    You can carry on like this as much as you like. To me its like water off a ducks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    I care as much about your stupid opinions as I care about Joh Bjke Peterson dying, in fact I hope you join him soon.
    Guess that just shows your caring nature.

  5. #5
    Account Permanently Banned firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MCC
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    Jammo used to post. He certainly didnt think much of your comments/views.
    Firstly moron,
    Jammo did a lot of good things for chess, but he also did a lot of ordinary things for chess. Like you Jammo has a problem with people contesting issues, he is simply unable to communicate without insulting people. I have seen him insult people countless times. I know a lot of Victorians who didn't like Jammo at all.

    Secondly idiot,
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    So basically what you are saying is that one other individual from MCC supports you.
    No your saying that chimp, don't be such a try hard.

    Thirdly cretin,
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Firstly I dont get paid any fees. I'm a volunteer.
    Who cares egomaniac, who actually cares if you get paid or not.
    fourthly clown
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Secondly get this though your head they are not ACF members. You may be members of CV but that doesnt make you ACF members. CV as a State Association is part of the ACF via its appointed state delegate on the council and its appointed state delegates at national conferences.
    You really are a very very dogmatic and unfortunate excuse for a human being.
    Any fool who believes that the ACF would function without chess players simply has rocks in their heads. While you may deny that they are your membership and that you are democratically accountable to them- a policy utilised by most dictatorships. The simple fact is that if people did not play in any ACF run events you would not even have an organisation. You may rule chess administrations like its your private villa, but at the end of the day your supposed to have peoples best interests at heart. You can structure your membership naming constitution anyway you like, but if you don't acknowledge that the rank and file is your membership base, then you are clearly more stupid then I had ever thought previously.

    Fifthly fool
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    How CV structures its finances isnt a concern of the ACF's.
    For an astute political leader you make a very good mushroom
    Sixth (ly) (lol), goose
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Who said anything about other clubs posting. I said how come you are the only club complaining. Surely if there was a groundswell of support for your position others outside Victoria would have heard about it.
    You are a simpleton. How many players play chess in Victoria? How many of them are registered bulletin board members at Chesskit? At least if your going to do some comparative analysis, make it realistic, instead of huffing about something you know next to nothing about. When you come down to Victoria and discuss things honestly with people then maybe we could show your opinions some respect . Unfortunately, you have little understanding of Victorian chess politics nor do you want to understand.

    seventhly, carpetbagger
    Quote Originally Posted by BG

    Incorrect. I have never sworn at you. You on the other hand have sworn at me.
    Your perception is a joke. You don't even understand what tolerable language is. Your views exist in a decade that is close to the 1940s. Your a moral purist who understands absolutely nothing about moral relativity.

    eigth (ly), tockley
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    You can carry on like this as much as you like. To me its like water off a ducks back.
    Guess that just shows your caring nature.
    Thats right! I don't care about you. Why should I? Your language and the way you put people down constantly is symptomatic of how sick you really are. If you were a horse Gletsos you would be put down.

    Furthermore, your such a victim! retreating in your lame little ways, ohhh "they are all so nasty to me", "I never swear Im so polite"..well your not. Your an idiot..a moronic stupid goose when you stop using such language in the future when discussing things with people they will reciprocate until then you are a fool

    X(0)X
    Fg7

  6. #6
    CC Candidate Master BFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    147
    Bill and Firegoat. Your act is getting really tired.

    JUST GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!

    If you have to snipe at each other do it as PMs so the rest of us don't have to put up with this childish and spiteful crap every time you too are involved in a discussion.

  7. #7
    Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The multiverse
    Posts
    21,575
    Quote Originally Posted by BFG
    Bill and Firegoat. Your act is getting really tired.

    JUST GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!

    If you have to snipe at each other do it as PMs so the rest of us don't have to put up with this childish and spiteful crap every time you too are involved in a discussion.
    I agree. But whoever wants to vent their spleen, please do so here and not in the original thread.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

  8. #8
    Illuminati Bill Gletsos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    17,060
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Firstly moron,
    Jammo did a lot of good things for chess, but he also did a lot of ordinary things for chess.
    Well we all know what you did for chess at Doeberl, but perhaps you could point out to all and sundry what your contribution to chess has been in Victoria.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Like you Jammo has a problem with people contesting issues, he is simply unable to communicate without insulting people.
    While I've disagreed with Robert, I wouldnt call him insulting. Perhaps its just that you consider everyone who disagrees with you as being insulting.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    I have seen him insult people countless times. I know a lot of Victorians who didn't like Jammo at all.
    There are probably a lot of Victorians who cant stand you.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Secondly idiot,
    No your saying that chimp, don't be such a try hard.
    The only one carrying on like a monkey is you. There certainly hasnt been anyone other than your MCC mates support your view and even then they have been far more rational.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Thirdly cretin,
    Who cares egomaniac, who actually cares if you get paid or not.
    You falsely claimed that I was paid. That was a simply untrue.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    fourthly clown
    You really are a very very dogmatic and unfortunate excuse for a human being.
    Actually that sounds like you are talking about yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Any fool who believes that the ACF would function without chess players simply has rocks in their heads.
    I never said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    While you may deny that they are your membership and that you are democratically accountable to them- a policy utilised by most dictatorships. The simple fact is that if people did not play in any ACF run events you would not even have an organisation.
    The players are only members of their respective State Associations. The ACF events are the national ttiles. The authority of the CAF with reagrds them comes from the State Associations.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    You may rule chess administrations like its your private villa, but at the end of the day your supposed to have peoples best interests at heart. You can structure your membership naming constitution anyway you like, but if you don't acknowledge that the rank and file is your membership base, then you are clearly more stupid then I had ever thought previously.
    The only one demonstrating stupidity is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Fifthly fool
    For an astute political leader you make a very good mushroom
    You clearly have no clue and are the one acting like a mushroom. In fact all you seem to do is spout a loud of fertilizer. The states are autonomous bodies. How they organise their structure is up to their membership.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Sixth (ly) (lol), goose
    You are a simpleton. How many players play chess in Victoria? How many of them are registered bulletin board members at Chesskit? At least if your going to do some comparative analysis, make it realistic, instead of huffing about something you know next to nothing about.
    I wasnt talking about bulletin baord memebers at all. You have provided absolutely no evidence to show that other clubs in Victoria support youir views.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    When you come down to Victoria and discuss things honestly with people then maybe we could show your opinions some respect . Unfortunately, you have little understanding of Victorian chess politics nor do you want to understand.
    I have more of an understanding of Victorian chess than you do of chess in other australian states.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    seventhly, carpetbagger
    Your perception is a joke. You don't even understand what tolerable language is. Your views exist in a decade that is close to the 1940s. Your a moral purist who understands absolutely nothing about moral relativity.
    Ah the defense of the crude and vulgar.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    eigth (ly), tockley
    Thats right! I don't care about you. Why should I? Your language and the way you put people down constantly is symptomatic of how sick you really are. If you were a horse Gletsos you would be put down.
    The only really sick individual is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    Furthermore, your such a victim! retreating in your lame little ways, ohhh "they are all so nasty to me", "I never swear Im so polite"..well your not.
    I'm not claiming any victim status.
    In fact if anyone seems to be claiming victim status its you. Nasty ol' CV and Gary Wastell and jammo all have it in for you.
    You poor didums.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegoat7
    b]Your an idiot..a moronic stupid goose[/B] when you stop using such language in the future when discussing things with people they will reciprocate until then you are a fool
    If people act intelligently then they will get respect from me whether they agree with me or not. Act like the clown you are and you get exactly what you deserve.

  9. #9
    CC FIDE Master Duff McKagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    711
    I think, it has been a beautiful example of clashing styles. Maybe prophylaxis V romantic Just imagine what a spectacular spectacular it could be if both Bonham and Sweeney were to wade into the fray

  10. #10
    Illuminati Bill Gletsos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    17,060
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffMcKagan
    I think, it has been a beautiful example of clashing styles. Maybe prophylaxis V romantic Just imagine what a spectacular spectacular it could be if both Bonham and Sweeney were to wade into the fray
    KB is away until the 15th May whilst Sweeney has been indefinately sin binned.

  11. #11
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,896
    I would call it a good waste of a lovely day, I am out of here. bye bye, ding ding ding

  12. #12
    Account Permanently Banned firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MCC
    Posts
    2,809

    Altruistic suicide

    Here is a private post sent to me by Bobby1972 in 2003.

    At least he had the common sense to recognise that this bulletin board was a complete waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobby1972
    hi
    hey david how did thai ly go against narrele yesterday i left he had a pawn up by the way i mated hacche he he
    cheers Fg7
    P.S Beware of the iron cage of rationality- Max Weber

  13. #13
    Account Permanently Banned firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    MCC
    Posts
    2,809

    another private pm made available to the public

    Hello,

    Here is a pm I sent myself

    Quote Originally Posted by FG7
    seccond warning
    David,

    I thought I would bring it to your attention in a private post, that Rincewind has warned you that the posting of further private messages will result in your banning.

    Please remember that the guys logic is flawed. To have a second warning there must be a first. Since there is no first warning in your pm box, he cannot be as sincere as he has otherwise stated.

    Cheers your alter ego Fg7
    Cheers Fg7

  14. #14
    CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,167

    Why was Firegoat banned?

    Why was Firegoat banned? Was it because of his controversial stance? Or was it because of him posting Private Messages? (Or was there another reason?)
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

  15. #15
    Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The multiverse
    Posts
    21,575
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevatorEscapee
    Why was Firegoat banned? Was it because of his controversial stance? Or was it because of him posting Private Messages? (Or was there another reason?)
    Posting of private messages. His 'controversial' position is not a problem if he can express this position in a sensible way. However today he seemed unable to do that. I can only assume his medication ran out and all the chemists were closed.

    BTW The ban is only for 7 days. Hopefully David can use this time to seek professional help.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •