View Poll Results: SHAPELLE CORBY INNOCENT/GUILTY POLL?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is she innocent and will be found innocent?

3 18.75%
  • Is she innocent but will be found guilty?

7 43.75%
  • Is she guilty and will be found guilty?

3 18.75%
  • Is she guilty but will be found innocent?

1 6.25%
  • Should she be executed?

3 18.75%
  • Should we send a commando unit in?

0 0%
  • see main post for this option

0 0%
  • Is there racism/sectarianism involved?

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar

Schapelle Corby Guilty/Innocent Poll

You be the jury.

A mate of mine who claims to be in the know reakons you would not take gunga to Indo in a fit, as so abundant and cheap over there??

I know as a fact that in Asia other people's goods are unknowingly loaded onto someone's ticket without them knowing.

She is a pretty white "Christian" in a Asian Muslim country antagonistic to OZ -- her head is on the block John the Baptist style.

The poll will be open for 60 days as Indo decision could take that long.
    Multiple voting allowed.

What would Paul Dozer(?) do in this situation??

That Ron Bakir helping Shapelle is a Leb, aren't Lebs nice people!

Opton 7 should be:
    Will she be executed?
    Last edited by antichrist; 30-03-2005 at 10:32 AM.

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    I dare say that the World Record holder, Mr Doszer would find a way to leave his accommodation without paying (at least without paying for the meals ).

JJJ listeners will not be surprised at the introduction of the "surprise witness", as the apparently prevalent scam of interstate drug smuggling by airport baggage handlers had been well and truly exposed.

Apparently miscreants employed in the baggage handling industry will choose unusual looking baggage (such as a boogie board bag) to stash their illicit substances, so that the nefarious, nasty baggage handler at the other end is easily able to identify it.

One hears stories by travellers all the time about their luggage being misdirected... one can but wonder whether at least some of these people have been unwitting drug smugglers.

You can forget about sending the Commando's in. You think the boys down at the company can be bothered getting involved in this?

Quote Originally Posted by JGB
    You can forget about sending the Commando's in. You think the boys down at the company can be bothered getting involved in this?
    Haven't the Yanks done it against the Chinese and Arabs?

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    Haven't the Yanks done it against the Chinese and Arabs?
    Its a normal task of the SF anywhere in the world, but its not justified here.
    That would just destroy our relations with Indonesia, and after the Sea King helicopter crash this morning, which claimed nine lives in the region, we cant afford it. Hostage resuce is about as dangerous as missions come. Just look at all the botched jobs of Delta Force in the States.

Listen, good white Aussie blood is on the line here. And she is a good looker as well. If a few of those boys in our Delta Force had their way they would be in like Flynn in more ways then one.

Listen, good white Aussie blood is on the line here. And she is a good looker as well. If a few of those boys in our Delta Force had their way they would be in like Flynn in more ways then one.
    We dont have a Delta Force... thank God!

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JGB
    We dont have a Delta Force... thank God!

Although we do have the SAS the scenario of the Aussies sending in the military to bust out a civilian accused of drug trafficking in the country of (arguably) our second most import military ally is ludicrous. Then again, Miss Vanuatu was never known for having a particular strong grip on reality.

(PS Playing in the background: Anarchy in the UK).
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind

Although we do have the SAS the scenario of the Aussies sending in the military to bust out a civilian accused of drug trafficking in the country of (arguably) our second most import military ally is ludicrous. Then again, Miss Vanuatu was never known for having a particular strong grip on reality.

(PS Playing in the background: Anarchy in the UK).
    What is this most second most important ally rubbish. We should have taken them on over West New Guinea when I was a little boy, they would have behaved themselves over East Timor and other colonies they have established. The Balinese don't want the Javanese(?) there, and many other Minority areas also don't want the transmigration that has taken place.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    What is this most second most important ally rubbish.
    I said "arguably" but I notice you don't provide any counter argument. Indonesia has a huge military force and Australia's geographically closest neighbour. Only the US alliance could be more important.

We should have taken them on over West New Guinea when I was a little boy, they would have behaved themselves over East Timor and other colonies they have established. The Balinese don't want the Javanese(?) there, and many other Minority areas also don't want the transmigration that has taken place.
    Indonesian does have sovereignty issues. However, so does just about every country (to verying degrees) when you look at it closely.

This is, of course, all besides the point, which is standard troll behaviour.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Indonesia has a huge military force and Australia's geographically closest neighbour. Only the US alliance could be more important.
    A 'huge' incapable military.

I said "arguably" but I notice you don't provide any counter argument. Indonesia has a huge military force and Australia's geographically closest neighbour. Only the US alliance could be more important.

A/C
    Forty years ago they had nothing, probably old WW11 stuff. To hold West New Guinea against them would not have taken much of an effort. We and and our so called allies US built up their military forces. Now it is too late. We should have only given them aid on conidtion that they pull out of WNG.

RW
    Indonesian does have sovereignty issues. However, so does just about every country (to verying degrees) when you look at it closely.

This is, of course, all besides the point, which is standard troll behaviour.
    A/C
    You go and have a look in their museum in Djakarta, the fuzzy wuzzies to our north look nothing like the Indos. An enormous difference ethnically and culturally. Other countries sovereigntry issues usually involved people who are much closer in ethnicity and culture.

We have let the Indos systemically wipe out the primitive people to our north. We should hang our head shame for this. If we can go to the WW! and WW11 on the other side of the earth well surely we can go just across the strait.

The USA has corrupted our foreign affairs.

We may have to ask for a steward's report as Ron Baskir reakons they are seeking bribes to let her off the noose -- just to sabotage my poll and my vote.

Talking about asking for the sympathy vote with all this feint fainting!

Yes, of course it was an act. Do you ever wonder how she manages to put on some mascara? I mean, hellooo.....she's supposed to be like a prisoner!

AR

But AR did you see one of my earlier posts of 10 mins ago cant hang around long as paying heaps also comma button won't work but just discovers it works in raised position

Years ago I worked in a drugs hotspot and I lived in a drugs hotspot that is 24 hours a day and I completely turned against them. Wished they were all put on a deserted island.
    Last edited by antichrist; 15-04-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Thread Information