Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skip to my lou
    Why misrepresent the facts?
    Good question.

Account Permanently Banned
    ^
    You own the bb K.
    You own the ON-OFF switch which you use to trash such functionality as the Shoutbox post-count.
    But what you don't own is the trust of those whose commercial e-mail accounts are published by you in a fit of annoyance.

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    Quote Originally Posted by starter
    ^
    You own the bb K.
    You own the ON-OFF switch which you use to trash such functionality as the Shoutbox post-count.
    But what you don't own is the trust of those whose commercial e-mail accounts are published by you in a fit of annoyance.
    The shoutbox count and so much other functionality went when I went into "DEVELOPMENT MODE". It has returned.

So you agree that you annoyed me? You knew you were annoying me? Why do you continue to annoy me by continually mis-representing facts? I thought you were a decent guy at first, but it seems you are nothing more than a fool.

Account Permanently Banned
    K.
    You know what might help you? Flick a switch (just for your account) on that 'Quick reply to this message box', so that it is inactive for you.
    Then you might be forced to slow down and read accurately; and hence get into less of a lather.
    Now....the annoyance that caused you to expose commercial e-mail addresses was your reaction to the question Commentator asked (not me) on the use of a button on your web-site.
    You exposed those because you were annoyed at Commentator's innocent questioning of your site's logic.

starter

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    Quote Originally Posted by starter
    K.
    You know what might help you? Flick a switch (just for your account) on that 'Quick reply to this message box', so that it is inactive for you.
    Then you might be forced to slow down and read accurately; and hence get into less of a lather.
    Now....the annoyance that caused you to expose commercial e-mail addresses was your reaction to the question Commentator asked (not me) on the use of a button on your web-site.
    You exposed those because you were annoyed at Commentator's innocent questioning of your site's logic.

starter
    You're again mis-representing facts. I already stated why that is not the reason commentator is banned.

Take a break fool, go and annoy someone else.

CC Candidate Master

Smile

Know what the best things are about this BB?

No-one strays from the thread topic and hence no need for the thread to be split.

Each poster has a high level of respect for diversity of opinion; do not abuse each other; are tolerant of each other and simply get on famously.

And if you believe that then you believe in the tooth fairy.

I just want to check, Karths are you saying the Andrew and or Alex Saint have been using a duplicate account with the handle doc?

Quote Originally Posted by ggrayggray
    I just want to check, Karths are you saying the Andrew and or Alex Saint have been using a duplicate account with the handle doc?
    I took it STML was saying doc's ip addresses match Andrew and Alex's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gletsos
    I took it STML was saying doc's ip addresses match Andrew and Alex's.
    just confirming in not so many words that what i was reading was the correct interpretation. Can we start an identity hunt now

CC Candidate Master
    I know nothing of doc
    Everything I post on here i do with complete honesty signing my name at the end. I do not shy away from accountability for my comments. Ever so occasionaly I have used the AES ( my brother's account) when I have forgotten my password, and in each and every case I sign my name to make it clear at th end of the message.

I do not hide behind anonymity, and if this is Alex I want to make it clear I do not support the nature or means of posting these comments. I do not monitor alex when he comes on here as i'm often at work so cannot deny or confirm these claims.

Andrew Saint

Hello Andrew,

My advice would be when allegations of duplicate accounts are suggested is that you pm/email Karthick and speak to him about this matter. I notice that you and doc are on at the same time
    Last edited by Garvinator; 30-01-2005 at 08:30 PM.

CC Candidate Master
    I have already done this but thought it was necessary to clear my name in the public forum since it I was blamed here.
    Last edited by adelandre; 30-01-2005 at 08:39 PM.

ahh i get it now, the website was so bad cause someone might have been using a duplicate account

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by adelandre
    ........ I was blambed here.
    A spull chucker is required. Really badly too.

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Harrison
    A spull chucker is required. Really badly too.
    I'm allowed some poetic license with spelling, aren't I?

Thread Information