Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun94 View Post
    I find that quite hard to believe however you may be right, I cannot say what you were or were not aware of.

I hope my previous post addressed your question sufficiently. I look forward to the 2022 Australian Champion being awarded to the highest scoring eligible player in the Gold Coast Open Premier division.

If anyone would like further information relating to the upcoming event please see the thread or get in touch. I wonder how many GMs will take part...

Scott I have inboxed you to discuss further if you like, I know you are mindful of not detailing threads so this may be the best way to continue if you wish to discuss finer points or other topics.

All the best.
    You find that quite hard to believe, how grand of you. Why do I bother?

CC FIDE Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Colliver View Post
    You find that quite hard to believe, how grand of you. Why do I bother?
    Thanks Scott, I look forward to the event in June. If you're interested you should check it out, it's a great tournament.

I hope you have a great day but once again let's take our personal discussions away from this thread, I have sent 2 messages in case you wish to converse further.

2022 - may be the first 9 round tournament to award Australian Champion. (I am not 100% on this, someone else may be able to confirm or deny)

CC FIDE Master
    As a side note the event schedule has been published here - https://gardinerchess.com.au/gold-coast-open/ it is the document called 2022 event schedule.

This schedule has 9 rounds listed as well as round times if this is of interest to you ��

CC International Master
    Thanks Scott, I look forward to the event in June. If you're interested you should check it out, it's a great tournament.

I hope you have a great day but once again let's take our personal discussions away from this thread, I have sent 2 messages in case you wish to converse further.

2022 - may be the first 9 round tournament to award Australian Champion. (I am not 100% on this, someone else may be able to confirm or deny)
    I have not received any messages from you, but I have no further desire to talk with you.

CC FIDE Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Colliver View Post
    I have not received any messages from you, but I have no further desire to talk with you.
    They have been sent to your inbox here on chesschat but that's fine I hope you have a great day regardless.

I look forward to making history in June as you so pointed it out that it may be a first. It is an honour and privilege for my tournament to be given such a wonderful opportunity. Thanks again to the ACF for their support.

Thanks again for your time have a great day Scott and best wishes going forward. Maybe we will see you take part in this year's Gold Coast Open, it really is one of Australia's best chess tournaments.

CC Grandmaster Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    They have been sent to your inbox here on chesschat but that's fine I hope you have a great day regardless.

I look forward to making history in June as you so pointed it out that it may be a first. It is an honour and privilege for my tournament to be given such a wonderful opportunity. Thanks again to the ACF for their support.

Thanks again for your time have a great day Scott and best wishes going forward. Maybe we will see you take part in this year's Gold Coast Open, it really is one of Australia's best chess tournaments.
    You deserve a medal of some sort.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cromulent Sparkles View Post
    You deserve a medal of some sort.
    ''Some sort''? - got to be Gold!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    ''Some sort''? - got to be Gold!
    The bare minimum I would have thought.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

Thread Information