Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CC Grandmaster Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    Its funny how our friend ALiteralFlog here can freely make ad hominem attacks against the majority of posters in shoutbox ".........if you're like the majority of this forum you've just gone through menopause......" but tries to cry about the replies he receives because of this.

Definitely an acolyte of the Goat.
    Last edited by Sir Cromulent Sparkles; 19-09-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

Banned Hydra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cromulent Sparkles View Post
    Its funny how our friend ALiteralFlog here can freely make ad hominem attacks against the majority of posters in shoutbox ".........if you're like the majority of this forum you've just gone through menopause......" but tries to cry about the replies he receives because of this.
    If he is a child then i assume that is forgivable.

Account Shoutbox Banned
    Well yes of course, you really hurt my feelings! Whereas my messages in shoutbox are simply factual. Ms Gibbons and I have been corresponding and she claims that if you continue to make baseless claims that I will be forced to sue you for defamation.

SORRY NOT SORRY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    If he is a child then i assume that is forgivable.
    I guess some flexibility is possible for those still in their adolescence.
    Consecutive and slow -

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ALiteralHog View Post
    Ms Gibbons and I have been corresponding and she claims that if you continue to make baseless claims that I will be forced to sue you for defamation.
    There are just a couple of problems with this.

Firstly, you are an anonymous user. Nobody viewing the forum can see who you are and therefore no matter what we say about you your personal reputation is not affected. If you tried to sue anyone you would be laughed out of court with costs awarded against you.

Secondly there is a forum rule against legal threats. Posters who believe they have been defamed are required to contact the moderators first. We have banned users for breach of this rule.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

A little birdy has just told me to check out the Degenchess Twitch channel for some interesting comments from our new member and what did I find ? :

f1regoat7: Sparkles abused him badly for no reason
    a_literal_dog: called me the product of hillbilly incest ((

dickbest: is daniel andrews a racist commie?
    a_literal_dog: to be fair i started it

What a revelation we find ourselves.
    Consecutive and slow -

Account Shoutbox Banned
    Ok I've had enough fun, now it's time for the big reveal! I have no clue how you have managed to believe I wasn't joking this whole time. Are you autistic or something where you just completely don't understand social cues?

Either way I will keep you in my prayers

Get better soon,
    ALiteralDog (big reveal too)

Yeah, you're really pulling the strings here champ. Best of luck with your delusions.
    Consecutive and slow -

Account Shoutbox Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cromulent Sparkles View Post
    Yeah, you're really pulling the strings here champ. Best of luck with your delusions.
    I AM THE PUPPET MASTER AND YOU ARE BUT A PUPPET PULLED BY MY STRINGS!

I unfortunately find myself using this site once more due to the fact that 0Z Chess was recently taken down by the CIA deepstate, now I am not pointing any fingers but I believe this was Kevin Conman considering the fact that he has been elected to executive/board positions by six different organisations for a combined total of about 93 years.

Those 93 years of holding niche executie/board positions would surely get him some extreme connections with the NSA, CIA and VFC (VACCINE FORCING CENTRE!).

Yours Faithfully and Truly ,

ALiteralHog,
    As known ask: Aliteraldog, ALiteralFlog, Goat Zealot and ACFisrunbythemafia.
    Last edited by ALiteralHog; 16-02-2022 at 08:12 PM.

I AM THE PUPPET MASTER AND YOU ARE BUT A PUPPET PULLED BY MY STRINGS!

I unfortunately find myself using this site once more due to the fact that 0Z Chess was recently taken down by the CIA deepstate
    Actually it collapsed because the person who had paid its registration died.

VFC (VACCINE FORCING CENTRE!).
    Yes well, being an antivaxxer would fit well with your remaining collection of stupidities.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Account Banned
    Thank you for banning this imposter Kevin!

I have struggled my whole life being over shadowed by this conspiracy theorist a literal hog! I, like you Kevin am on several boards and executive committees, can you imagine that one day the executive officer of my school's anti bullying board dismissed me from my position after ALiteralHog posted several extremist vaccine conspiracy beliefs including reference to this strange VFC? After being framed by A Literal Hog I spiralled into a deep depression, and from this depression I found my deep love for psephology and a deep hatred for Miss Gibbons (the executive officer of my school's anti bullying board).

Psephology, psephology, psephology. Ahh, it is truly a mystical science, and too my shock after reading this thread to find out that you have a doctorate in psephology. I AM HONOURED!

Yours Most flatteringly (with the intention of hopefully getting A Literal Hog unbanned),
    A Literal Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ALiteralDog View Post
    Ahh, it is truly a mystical science, and too my shock after reading this thread to find out that you have a doctorate in psephology.
    Yes well that would come as a shock to me too.

Account Shoutbox Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Yes well that would come as a shock to me too.
    Watchu got a doctorate in then docta?

Watchu got a doctorate in then docta?
    If I'm not mistaken, it's in classifying invertebrates - snails, trolls, spammers, and assorted ne'er-do-wells.
    So what's your excuse? For running like the devil's chasing you?

See you in another life, brotha.

The hog sounds like A...m?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Thread Information