CC Candidate Master

The great Axiom mystery

Axiom is the signature of a former ChessChat member who made many posts.
    Their true identity remains unknown.
    I thought be fun to share who people thought he or she might be.

What theories do people have?
    For coaching contact Bill Jordan at swneerava@gmail.com
    My Chess ebooks and paperbacks can be found at Amazon Author Central
    and my YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsd...-HNla3kQdhTleQ

CC Grandmaster
    He kept on sending me FB friend request and is following me on facebook . I think he is still on Facebook ''observing'' the chess scene
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    It's probably best that no-one posts claims that Axiom is a specific person as such claims may be defamatory if false. But if anyone has any unusual clues that may lead in the right direction by all means post them.

Some time back I heard a claim that a former MCC officebearer knows who Axiom is, but I haven't tried to contact them to check it out.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    It's probably best that no-one posts claims that Axiom is a specific person as such claims may be defamatory if false. But if anyone has any unusual clues that may lead in the right direction by all means post them.

Some time back I heard a claim that a former MCC officebearer knows who Axiom is, but I haven't tried to contact them to check it out.
    I am under the impression that others also know who Axiom is - with all the happenings with Deep State and US politics he may have even migrated to America. Even present on January 6 Insurrection it wouldn't surprise me. But I suspect that he/she is on invalid benefits.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Banned Hydra
    Following a brief but incisive investigation i conclude that Axiom is either Danny Hakakakavich or Rudi Kookoorookavich.

Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    Following a brief but incisive investigation i conclude that Axiom is either Danny Hakakakavich or Rudi Kookoorookavich.
    You would not have fun of those names fifty years ago in Sydney - they would have made an incisive investigation into your abdomen
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Candidate Master

Fair call. Specific names don't need to be given. My hunch is Axiom has been or is a member of the Melbourne Chess Club or at least been involved in the Melbourne chess scene.

I have a couple of unusual clues, assuming the facebook Axiom and the chesschat Axiom are the same person. They may not be.

Two unusual potential clues are some unusual characters on the fb page. I googled them and they are in Hindi. Maybe a reference to sanskrit texts. Maybe Axiom knows Hindi.

Another clue is there is a birth date. If this is correct, that cuts down possibilities somewhat.

CC Grandmaster
    Update: Axiom Sent me a fresh FB friend request today .
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Candidate Master
    If the birth date is correct, Axiom is now 45 years old.

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by FM_Bill View Post
    Two unusual potential clues are some unusual characters on the fb page. I googled them and they are in Hindi. Maybe a reference to sanskrit texts. Maybe Axiom knows Hindi.

Another clue is there is a birth date. If this is correct, that cuts down possibilities somewhat.
    Maybe a bit too simple. He could have copied the characters from somewhere and made up the birthdate to mislead citizen sleuths. Or perhaps it's a second person pretending to be Axiom pretending to be somebody else.

Banned Hydra
    some unusual characters on the fb page. I googled them and they are in Hindi. Maybe a reference to sanskrit texts. Maybe Axiom knows Hindi.
    Those symbols are a visual representation of his name.
    Last edited by b.nancarrow; 09-07-2021 at 10:09 PM.

If the birth date is correct, Axiom is now 45 years old.
    That might be true but Axiom has frequently lied about his identity here to try to stop us banning him.

He used to use a Facebook name of "Axiom Seer". However it looks like that account no longer exists and there is a current account called "Axiom Seer" that isn't him.

I actually can't find his current FB account; though it's possible that I have blocked it.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Thanks b.nancarrow for the link, which I've deleted because (i) site rules here don't allow linking to anything written by a banned member while banned (ii) to be on the safe side re Axiom's history of posting anti-semitic and defamatory content. (Anyone wishing to discuss moderation of this thread at any time may do so in the Help and Feedback section only.) It appears that that FB page under the name "Ax Eye Om" is relatively recent; at least I can't see anything on it from before June 9 this year. Oh and it's clearly the same person.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 09-07-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Banned Hydra
    Thanks b.nancarrow for the link, which I've deleted because (i) site rules here don't allow linking to anything written by a banned member while banned (ii) to be on the safe side re Axiom's history of posting anti-semitic and defamatory content.
    Ok yes understand. If anyone is interested they can pm me.

Account Banned Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    Thanks b.nancarrow for the link, which I've deleted because (i) site rules here don't allow linking to anything written by a banned member while banned (ii) to be on the safe side re Axiom's history of posting anti-semitic and defamatory content. (Anyone wishing to discuss moderation of this thread at any time may do so in the Help and Feedback section only.) It appears that that FB page under the name "Ax Eye Om" is relatively recent; at least I can't see anything on it from before June 9 this year. Oh and it's clearly the same person.
    Yes, I seem to remember this type of output from him when I was moderator over there which resulted in a few of his accounts getting removed.

Thread Information