Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was first to beat rybka

i believe i was first to beat rybka by useing a stone wall type agression which other top seeds have followed the idea .. being to get it into a stonewall situation then let it do the break through and either beat it on time which i did or some other wasy .... now i believe i am the first to get super stock fish into a stone wall situation but it is very very very clever and in twenty years of playing one hundred one minute games per day and about a million games over all against top level chess computers i believe it will take me another twenty years to beat super stock fish after it makes its move to break through the stone wall situation as it has what i call a 'transmutation seclusion' makeing it impossible for me to move .. but some one out their will do it .. that is if you can stonewall it .. i dont think any one can except me but since i have come theis far it will atleast spur you on to how its done ... initiative is too strong and no initiative is too week and i believe in tention and strategic tension but thats a joke o most players ... i believe ai which i have beaten useing my 'bake bean attack'' cannot iether hold contention or be contentious .. and thats where the new chess computers are catching up to my system they chuck everything at it including the kitchen sink .. a bold statement as sian press says or is this realy the realing .... devil may care ....xcxcdsdsewewq3232Untitledhyhyhhgfgdfdfdfdfdfdffffdfdfcvvccddtrytyttygfdfdfd.jpg

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar
    Sorry to bring it us but you have spelt Jerusalem incorrectly in your profile location. That makes me less likely to entertain seriously that you really defeated Rybka!
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Candidate Master
    As long as we have humans like you on the front line, computers will never rest easy.

Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    As long as we have humans like you on the front line, computers will never rest easy.
    Referring to post 1 of course
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Referring to post 1 of course
    Yes

Yes
    Computers never had it over me as well. Decades ago my infamous rebuttal of them was to pull out the plug. It was where 2+2=5 and you lead your opponent down a dark path only wide enough for one to return.

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Computers never had it over me as well. Decades ago my infamous rebuttal of them was to pull out the plug. It was where 2+2=5 and you lead your opponent down a dark path only wide enough for one to return.
    Not entirely convinced that being a self declared plug puller is anything to be remotely proud about, with all due respect.

Not entirely convinced that being a self declared plug puller is anything to be remotely proud about, with all due respect.
    I remember my saying was "never let technology beat you".

With all the Russian hackers demanding many millions of dollars (only the beginning) plug pullers may become a noble occupation.

LOL This needs to go into the classic posts thread.

a freind of mine a chess computer nut has just beaten super stock fish from where i left of on the stone wall he recons they arent as good as they make out but a new chess computer is better ... raubfisch ...ggggggggggggh666.jpg

chess computers miss mates in three and this is why they still can be beat

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by skeatesy View Post
    chess computers miss mates in three and this is why they still can be beat
    Which ones?

CC Candidate Master
    Which ones?
    yes and what positions?
    For coaching contact Bill Jordan at swneerava@gmail.com
    My Chess ebooks and paperbacks can be found at Amazon Author Central
    and my YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsd...-HNla3kQdhTleQ

my friend ken who played perdy and is rated just under grandmaster pitted my bake bean attack useing stockfish 13 against 14 and it was a draw ...

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by skeatesy View Post
    my friend ken who played perdy and is rated just under grandmaster pitted my bake bean attack useing stockfish 13 against 14 and it was a draw ...
    Ken who?

Thread Information