CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar

Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

Why does god put the needs of the few above the needs of the many?

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
    DL

I only read the headline. The good shepherd certainly didn't do that. He cared for the strays
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I only read the headline. The good shepherd certainly didn't do that. He cared for the strays
    The stray are many. Purposeless torture and death in the hell that comes with the Christian Trinity triplets, --- is hardly a show of caring, --- when he could just as easily cure. Right?

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Bishop View Post
    The stray are many. Purposeless torture and death in the hell that comes with the Christian Trinity triplets, --- is hardly a show of caring, --- when he could just as easily cure. Right?

Regards
    DL
    Are you sure there is death in hell - I was taught that it was eternal torture. Forever amen
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Are you sure there is death in hell - I was taught that it was eternal torture. Forever amen
    Who knows with so many denominations and cults trying to get away from the original myth.

You can read up on the lake of fire where hell is supposed to be dumped after we are suitably well roasted.

Literalist, as poor thinkers, do not recognize that the bible uses fire in the esoteric way. This way is to think of hell as just a place where you put your ideas to the purification of fire.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information