Thread: Buller - tins

CC resident nutcase Trent Parker's Avatar

Buller - tins

Shall i be expecting the remainder of the Buller - tins this week (or perhaps next week)?
    GO THE DRAGONS!
    GO Western Sydney Wanderers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski's signature
    God exists. Short and to the point.
    This is the reason I do not wade into religion threads.

Hi Trent,

All buller-tins for the open have been completed. As you may well have been aware, hardware, software problems with my laptop and a sudden change in funding for the bulletins (resulting in a search for an alternative means of reproducing hardcopies) resulted in us being 1 day behind until the rest day. On the final day, the photocopier at mercure run out of toner and they had none in reserve unfortunately, so the last two bulletins were not printed.

We are producing a CD which includes all complete buller-tins (yes some of the later ones were reduced in hardcopy size to save cash), as well as over 100 photos of the event (including some funny ones of George if he lets me), and all the pgs for $12 including postage.

Because my laptop is up at Mt Buller with Alex, and as it is difficult to post from there, we will send this out to all interested parties after the junior.

The cheques/money orders can be sent to PO Box 201 Burnside SA 5066 and all expressions of interested given to Alex at saca@sachess.org

Thanks
    Andrew Saint
    Buller-tin chief editor
    Australian Internet Chess Championships-Adults and Juniors
    www.ausnetchess.org

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    why am I not getting these photos to publish on the site? or atleast a sample of them?

hi karthick

they have been available on my laptop to be transferred to the internet comptuer and forwarded - but have not been sent. my sole responsibility was to the bulletin. it is my understanding that garvin interfaces with you. it would be best to raise this with garvin

Cheers
    Andrew
    Last edited by AES; 13-01-2005 at 01:17 AM.
    Australian Internet Chess Championships-Adults and Juniors
    www.ausnetchess.org

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    I did, and I was told that no pictures will be available, or that it was not a priority for the organisers at Mt Buller. I also requested Garvin for player profiles and a quick summary of what is happening through email and chess chat and I received nothing back.
    Last edited by skip to my lou; 13-01-2005 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skip to my lou
    I did, and I was told that no pictures will be available, or that it was not a priority for the organisers at Mt Buller. I also requested Garvin for player profiles and a quick summary of what is happening through email and chess chat and I received nothing back.
    If you think this is bad, wait till the 2007 mt bull III if grayray gets his wish!

Thread Information