Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CC FIDE Master
    Interest is continuing at Molendinar. They meet on tuesdays and fridays. Attendance is between 10 to 20 players a session. They have a player who is over eighty. They say he is the best over eighty player on the coast. Is there any other over eighty player on the coast who would like to challenge him?

Chess also takes place at sharks club on wednesdays between 10 and two! Between 8 to 10 players attend regularly.

Unfortunately chess at runaway bay library is not taking place at present

CC FIDE Master
    Chess continues at Molendinar. There were 17 players on Tuesday 27 April. Players of all strengths are welcome. Time is 10 am to 2 pm.

CC FIDE Master
    Hi. When the lockdown lifts, remember chess players meet at Lynn Richardson community centre at Molendinar on tuesdays 9 am to 2 pm and fridays 9 am to 3 pm. (Coffee and tea provided for 2 dollars. ) contact ray for more information 0411 520 833. Also remember free computer advice and smart phone advice 10 am to noon. There were eighteen players last Tuesday 22 nd. Come and have a game with Brett an up and coming player. Players of all skill levels attend.

CC FIDE Master
    Chess restarts at Molendinar tomorrow Tuesday 10 th august

CC FIDE Master
    Note a change of meeting time. No chess on tuesdays at Molendinar. It is now held on mondays. Great attendances with players of all strengths. 9 am to 3 pm. Coffee and food provided for 2 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Menham View Post
    ... Great attendances with players of all strengths. 9 am to 3 pm. Coffee and food provided for 2 dollars.
    Queenslander (country)!!!
    https://www.nswca.org.au/index.php
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

From this day (13-11-20) onwards, I will only be posting, shouting and reading none other than chess related posts.
    Fully vaccinated since October, 21, 2021

CC FIDE Master
    Gold Coast

ok
    https://www.nswca.org.au/index.php
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

From this day (13-11-20) onwards, I will only be posting, shouting and reading none other than chess related posts.
    Fully vaccinated since October, 21, 2021

CC FIDE Master
    Visited the Molendinar players today Monday 25 Th. Had a great day. Played five games and won four. I have not been able to play over the board games for a year owing to my wife’s illness. Hopefully I can continue playing weekly in future

CC FIDE Master

Molendinar Chess Group

Chess is really going well at the community centre . Some very strong players there

CC FIDE Master
    Had a great day of chess at Molendinar today Friday 5 November . There are some very strong players there. So if you want some great games, please come along! Chess is also there on a Monday. Also note chess is at sharks on a Wednesday.

CC FIDE Master
    Great day of chess at molendinar today Monday 8 Nov .Some very strong players there. Players from beginner to expert are welcome. For more details contact ray. Mondays and fridays

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Menham View Post
    Visited the Molendinar players today Monday 25 Th. Had a great day. Played five games and won four. I have not been able to play over the board games for a year owing to my wife’s illness. Hopefully I can continue playing weekly in future
    Hope your wife gets better Allan. I haven't been able to play at my local club since June last year (such a long time) because of Covid and hope to go back in the New Year when organized competition starts. Social chess sits with me not so well and computer chess I find heartless!

At least I can cough into my books and bother none!

Thread Information