CC Rookie

Asian Online Camp for Girls U-20

This was posted on Facebook. I hope that Australia will nominate a representative.

1st - 20th August

Asian Chess Federation, in cooperation with FIDE's Commission for Women's Chess and Planning and Development Commission, organizes an Asian Online Camp for Girls U-20. A once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from Viswanathan Anand, Judit Polgar, Artur Jussupow, Victor Bologan, Jacob Aagaard, and Lev Psakhis.

This camp is limited to chess federations members of ACF, and female players born in 2000 or later. Registration will be through the Asian national federations - each one of them should nominate one player. The camp will be held online, via Zoom, from the 1st to the 20th of August 2020.

Federations should register their nominated player by filling out the attached player identification card before July 27th.

http://asianchess.com/news/34049/
    Last edited by kwoodley; 24-07-2020 at 06:46 AM.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoodley View Post
    This was posted on Facebook. I hope that Australia will nominate a representative.

1st - 20th August

Asian Chess Federation, in cooperation with FIDE's Commission for Women's Chess and Planning and Development Commission, organizes an Asian Online Camp for Girls U-20. A once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from Viswanathan Anand, Judit Polgar, Artur Jussupow, Victor Bologan, Jacob Aagaard, and Lev Psakhis.

This camp is limited to chess federations members of ACF, and female players born in 2000 or later. Registration will be through the Asian national federations - each one of them should nominate one player. The camp will be held online, via Zoom, from the 1st to the 20th of August 2020.

Federations should register their nominated player by filling out the attached player identification card before July 27th.

http://asianchess.com/news/34049/
    Looking at the list of ''Lecturers'' I would think ACF can invite applications and all the girls are going to apply. Subject to this being publicized well enough of course. This is indeed a once in a lifetime opportunity!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Looking at the list of ''Lecturers'' I would think ACF can invite applications and all the girls are going to apply. Subject to this being publicized well enough of course. This is indeed a once in a lifetime opportunity!
    The problem (as ever) is that the camp was only announced in the week but the Asian Chess Federation wants member federation nominees submitted before Monday! My teenage daughter would like to apply but I'm still waiting to hear back on who in the ACF is supposed to be taking applications.

Thread Information