Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

George Floyd Dies - America Burns

At the hands of four policemen Afro-American George Floyd is kneed in the neck until he suffocates and dies. Other police in the four helped hold Floyd down instead of as the law states to prevent crime.

Revolts began in Minnesota and spread to other cites for three nights now. The protest began in response to the slow charging of the policeman for murder and also lack of immediate charges against the other three policeman.

Some people are said to be just looting and not protesting. Trump has said to get out the guns.

Hundreds of years of bottled up anger, discrimination and exploitation comes to the top.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    If Police broke the law...they should be charged accordingly.
    However,
    1) Riots are very telling about the people behind them
    2) Turning a guy who tried to pay with a fake banknote into a national hero is telling as well
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Candidate Master
    Could we be on the verge of an American Tiananmen Square?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    ...Riots are very telling about the people behind them
    Give 'em a break, they are only holding peaceful and law abiding protests! (bit of looting never hurt anyone)

ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

Trump is already using it in an attempt to help his re-election. Frankly speaking I cant think of why he would want to be president again except to save his hide.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

If Police broke the law...they should be charged accordingly.
    However,
    1) Riots are very telling about the people behind them
    2) Turning a guy who tried to pay with a fake banknote into a national hero is telling as well
    Michael the riots were not immediate but only after delays in laying of charges and what were considered only minor charges. They want the cop capital punished as what they receive for first degree murder. The three others cops should also have been abruptly charged as well. I think the killer cop is out on half a million bail. One law for rich and white a different law for poor and black.

bit of late night shopping!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

CC Grandmaster
    ... 2) Turning a guy who tried to pay with a fake banknote into a national hero is telling as well
    Allegedly "tried to pay"! He was arrested, but never charged or convicted of anything (obviously). And even if he was guilty, choking to death is a horrible way to die.

I heard it was a crime of poverty - due to shutdown etc he had no money. Elsewhere I seem SUVS lined up for 5 hours for free food. One would think the petrol for 5 hours of idling along would be worth more than the meal.

My mates here only looking at today and yesterday- people can't be defined in such time restricted terms.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    Give 'em a break, they are only holding peaceful and law abiding protests! (bit of looting never hurt anyone)

So why did police allow this??? Now police is scared to take proper action against criminals as a result. Those who destroyed the business should be charged!

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Allegedly "tried to pay"! He was arrested, but never charged or convicted of anything (obviously). And even if he was guilty, choking to death is a horrible way to die.
    I agree its a horrible way to die. I agree Police should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly. But does it justify destructive riots? Should those who destroy property while claiming they are ''protesting'' be charged?

CC Grandmaster
    I agree its a horrible way to die. I agree Police should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly. But does it justify destructive riots? Should those who destroy property while claiming they are ''protesting'' be charged?
    Police have arrested nearly 1,400 people in 17 US cities in protests over the killing of George Floyd, which have continued across the country late into Saturday evening. That’s according to an Associated Press tally, which found at least 1,383 arrests since Thursday, though the number is likely much higher at this point as arrests continue into the evening.

Michael I expect you would know that Afro-Americans die frequently in the hands of brutal white police. And often with immunity or only with slap on wrist. So it becomes a social and racial issue as well as criminal.
    Last edited by antichrist; 31-05-2020 at 04:01 PM.

CC Candidate Master
    Biden: "Violence is not an American response"

… I agree Police should be investigated and prosecuted accordingly.
    They should but ignorant people here as well as in the general uneducated leftard airy fairy community hurry to play the racist tune "white cop kills poor black"!
    I spend quite some time in the US every year and there's an outcry of white people being shot and killed by cops (who mind you aren't all white).
    But who cares? People react and demonstrate but don't go around burning public buildings and loot supermarkets!
    Actually it's a well known fact that white deaths by police fire outnumber those of black, Hispanic, Asian and other communities in some cases more than 2:1!

But does it justify destructive riots?
    Of course not but it absolutely justifies people take arms to defend houses, properties and families. It works!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

Thread Information