CC International Master

An Apology and a promise

I am making this post as an attempt to put to an end some of the disagreements that are currently happening on this forum.

I have been a bad poster on this forum. I swore a lot and I personally attacked fellow posters. Over the last few months I have made an effort to change that and I believe I have done so with one exception.

That one exception was calling Sir Cromulent Sparkles a racist in the shoutbox.

I am sorry Sir Cromulent Sparkles for calling you a racist. I was completely wrong of me to do so and I regret doing it. I will not do it again

I am sorry to anyone else I have insulted, I will not make any more personal attacks.

I promise not to make any personal attacks against any poster and I promise not to swear.

There has been discussion about my mental health and how that effects my posting.

In general it does not effect my posting at all. The medicine I take keeps me on a reasonably normal level.

However I have posted on here when I have been effected by mental illness and I am sorry I have done so.

I promise to do my best not to post on here when I am effected by mental illness.

Earlier this year I asked Kevin to give me a week off because I was struggling with my mental health. This is one way I can handle matters and I will take advantage of that option in the future.

Account Banned Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    "I am sorry Sir Cromulent Sparkles for calling you a racist. I was completely wrong of me to do so and I regret doing it. I will not do it again."

I accept your apology for this.

I hope what you attempt to achieve is realised.

Thread Information