Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    There is also 2nd part to it that I learned while doing Grad Cert in Adult Education some years ago: ''those who can not teach, teach the teachers''
    Actually I think it's a little unfair on Mickey to say those that can't, teach. After all, with never darkening the door of any full time IT job, he has never tried! Those who have never tried, have never failed! Maybe on his first day he would be the most amazing IT manager the world has never seen! Of course he would have to work his way up to IT manager over 15 years or so, y'know, to understand how things work. Could be a bit like that unrated player who thinks he knows more about chess than the GMs. Somehow he can always say where the GM went wrong, but when you play him he drops pieces left right and centre. But he thinks he's got deeper understanding, I'm sure. How about it Mickey Duck Egg from Marketing. Want to try your hand in a full time IT job for the first time? See if you can put to use all the readings you've done on the work of better men?
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
    Actually I think it's a little unfair on Mickey to say those that can't, teach. After all, with never darkening the door of any full time IT job, he has never tried! Those who have never tried, have never failed! Maybe on his first day he would be the most amazing IT manager the world has never seen! Of course he would have to work his way up to IT manager over 15 years or so, y'know, to understand how things work. Could be a bit like that unrated player who thinks he knows more about chess than the GMs. Somehow he can always say where the GM went wrong, but when you play him he drops pieces left right and centre. But he thinks he's got deeper understanding, I'm sure. How about it Mickey Duck Egg from Marketing. Want to try your hand in a full time IT job for the first time? See if you can put to use all the readings you've done on the work of better men?
    I have no idea where your assumptions about my ''life and work'' are coming from but keep it up. Re understanding how things work....not sure about GMs...but I think if I look through your games...I have a feeling I will have little difficulty in understanding where you went wrong . Just not sure what one can learn/enjoy from looking at your games...but its another story.
    Re work assistance...my offer is still there: send your resume to michael.baron@baronconsulting.com.au I will see if i can help you to get a job. Can not promise a good one though as I am yet to see your great resume.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

I have no idea where your assumptions about my ''life and work'' are coming from but keep it up. Re understanding how things work....not sure about GMs...but I think if I look through your games...I have a feeling I will have little difficulty in understanding where you went wrong . Just not sure what one can learn/enjoy from looking at your games...but its another story.
    Re work assistance...my offer is still there: send your resume to michael.baron@baronconsulting.com.au I will see if i can help you to get a job. Can not promise a good one though as I am yet to see your great resume.
    If you're after a recruitment challenge, perhaps you could try to place in a full time IT job an over 40 with no IT tertiary qualifications, no full time IT job history, and an apparent expectation that he can run the place. I have someone in mind.

If you're after a recruitment challenge, perhaps you could try to place in a full time IT job an over 40 with no IT tertiary qualifications, no full time IT job history, and an apparent expectation that he can run the place. I have someone in mind.
    It sounds like the Catholic nuns teaching me cosmology
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    You Are referring to yourself? But I was under an impression u were qualified...to at least a Sunday school level

You Are referring to yourself? But I was under an impression u were qualified...to at least a Sunday school level
    I think he has already stated he is an engineer (or someone has)
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Really? Who knows .

Not that it's about what I am or am not, since what kicked of this conversation was Michael's amazing claim that he works harder than most australians. Maybe he counts in his work schedule for the week the hours he spends playing chess, posting on chesschat, and trawling gutter websites for racial articles to post here .

I was interested when Michael posted his email address to check out his website on the domain. Needless to say Michael's company is not well known in IT circles, in fact I recall a year or 2 ago I had a look on linkedin to see how many FTE's baronconsulting had and the answer was a resounding duck egg (0). Not sure if it's changed since then, my guess would be no.

Anywho, so I had a look at his website and one thing that surprised me on the homepage was that he lists himself as a partner of Cisco (a leader in network infrastructure solutions). So I thought to myself, hmm that's strange I have worked with quite a lot of Cisco partners over the years and never bumped into BC. I wondered to myself, what type of partner BC is to Cisco? Cisco, you see, has a lot of different partners levels, ranging from say Global, Gold, down the hill from there depending on how much revenue you're doing with the vendor, what certifications your employees hold etc. They have a partner program which caters to all sorts of business solutions across datacentre, collaboration, routing & switching, wireless, and many others across the full range of customer verticals. But what sort of partner was BC?

Of course to get the truth I go to Cisco's website and to their partner locator. You can input the location you're looking for and what type of partner you need. On his website BC claims to be present in all sorts of markets around the globe (lol), but let's give MB the benefit of the doubt and just look in Melbourne Australia.

And do you know what comes up when you search Baron Consulting on Cisco's website? Well *spoiler alert*, an absolute duck egg. No status, no specialities, no mention whatsoever. 107 businesses in Melbourne alone are listed, and 1793 across Australia. But not Mickey from Marketing.

So many duck eggs, I feel like an omelette.

My neighbor across the road, a retired builder, would sack anyone texting whilst on the job. Michael wouldn't have lasted long working for him.

CC Grandmaster
    My neighbor across the road, a retired builder, would sack anyone texting whilst on the job. Michael wouldn't have lasted long working for him.
    Sorry, i do not work for builders...If anything, builders work for me on my investment properties occasionally .

CC Grandmaster
    Not that it's about what I am or am not, since what kicked of this conversation was Michael's amazing claim that he works harder than most australians. Maybe he counts in his work schedule for the week the hours he spends playing chess, posting on chesschat, and trawling gutter websites for racial articles to post here .

I was interested when Michael posted his email address to check out his website on the domain. Needless to say Michael's company is not well known in IT circles, in fact I recall a year or 2 ago I had a look on linkedin to see how many FTE's baronconsulting had and the answer was a resounding duck egg (0). Not sure if it's changed since then, my guess would be no.

Anywho, so I had a look at his website and one thing that surprised me on the homepage was that he lists himself as a partner of Cisco (a leader in network infrastructure solutions). So I thought to myself, hmm that's strange I have worked with quite a lot of Cisco partners over the years and never bumped into BC. I wondered to myself, what type of partner BC is to Cisco? Cisco, you see, has a lot of different partners levels, ranging from say Global, Gold, down the hill from there depending on how much revenue you're doing with the vendor, what certifications your employees hold etc. They have a partner program which caters to all sorts of business solutions across datacentre, collaboration, routing & switching, wireless, and many others across the full range of customer verticals. But what sort of partner was BC?

Of course to get the truth I go to Cisco's website and to their partner locator. You can input the location you're looking for and what type of partner you need. On his website BC claims to be present in all sorts of markets around the globe (lol), but let's give MB the benefit of the doubt and just look in Melbourne Australia.

And do you know what comes up when you search Baron Consulting on Cisco's website? Well *spoiler alert*, an absolute duck egg. No status, no specialities, no mention whatsoever. 107 businesses in Melbourne alone are listed, and 1793 across Australia. But not Mickey from Marketing.

So many duck eggs, I feel like an omelette.
    The ''hook''worked.
    Now on top of Linkedin + Thesis you downloaded to read a while ago you got a website to study.

CC Grandmaster
    The ''hook''worked.
    Now on top of Linkedin + Thesis you downloaded to read a while ago you got a website to study.
    I got an idea how to upskill you...in order to read this: https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baron

You will have to learn Vietnamese First. This could be a perfect opportunity for you to learn something while hectically chasing me and my work around the globe! .

P.S. Not sure they will have an Engineering job for you in Vietnam though. Vietnamese engineers are pretty good... but you may be able to get some other job hopefully...such as a bamboo grower...at least enough money to buy sufficient supplies of Toilet Paper (Australia's hottest commodity for now ...at least according to most Australians that i can not stop laughing at).

P.S.2 Let me know when you are done with Wiki...after this can move on to: https://elearningindustry.com/members/michael-baron and study my articles...may give you a reading comrehension test once the articles are done.
    Next Stop will be: my Data Science Foundation Articles. Then finally...will send you a research paper. You will get there one day .
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 07-03-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Michael what is that bit about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

CC Grandmaster
    Yep, I translated this book into Russian when I was 14/15. Was published by a major publishing house and had many copies sold. 2nd Russian edition republished recently. I've long forgotten about this project of mine so was pleasantly surprised when someone got in touch with me to inform me that they are preparing the next edition and asked where to transfer the money .

The ''hook''worked.
    If your objective was to show potential customers that there are 1793 businesses in Australia more qualified to provide those IT products, then yes it seems to be working a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by AC
    Ah a history of copying joke material; the website is making more sense in that context.

Thread Information