Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Lets check da Hulks progress today(tue april 7th 2020) here stateside...Total Here in NY all time high daily record of 731+ with 4,000+ total to date. Which btw is more ppl than during 9/11 attacks.....Over in Michigan there be 845+ to date n rapidly climbing....ummm we got 74+ up from 65+ yesterday here in Arizona... sproutys prediction on da rate of climb be true in each n every location of da corona outbreak...Your Country is just on a slow boil like Arizona. Your mortality rate is like 1-3 ppl u loose every 3-7 days til you all reach 30-40 ,Then it drastically rises too like loss of 3- 5 ppl everyday for say 5 days straight, then jumps to 10 ppl daily for 5 days straight then jumps to 20 daily for 5 days then 40 daily n so on n so forth(doubles) til it eats right thru ur population in that area...its Doing Just like that Here in Arizona cause we right now are loosing 10 ppl daily... soon its going to double to 20 eeky...

-Sprout85
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

Now Lets Go on ahead n Weight da Prez main grip that da flu wipes out more ppl annually than da corona...Here In Arizona we have had to date so far 142+ of type A Influenza n ufta !!! a 137+ of da B Influenza type fly viruses = 279+ .... Double Punch flu season n a record breaking year 2019-2020...Now We Have Right outta China da Corona Designer Virus that so far here in Arizona has done away with 74+ n Climbing at a rate of -10 daily....Arizona is getting Hot n Not Just da Temp. :S

-Sprout85
    Last edited by littlesprout85; 08-04-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

CC Grandmaster
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    But the original sin was created in China and criminally hidden by the Chinese. Wr are not Trumpites who are easily conned.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Tis Tis Tis .... for way back when this thread first started in dec 2019 da Sprouty was straight up saying da prez already knew of da plague n did denada about it til end of jan 2020, after da Pilots n crew of American n Delta Airlines in early jan 2020 were complaining of all da sicko's flying back into da states from china.Complaining that they want n need PPE's(personal protection equiptment.Thump came out after that on jan 22 /2020n posted up a travel warning from wuhan china ,not a ban at all........

So Like Today Finally a News Agency(abc) came out n Blasted da Thump on that us military intellegency agency knew back in late nov/2019 about da plague & in early dec 2019 da white haus was briefing da tump daily all thru til end of dec 2019 on da beasties progress. Thump Fires back today in da daily corona briefing that even if he knew, he would probably just do da same thang that he did back then.... Clown n Chief.........joy.....

-Sprout85

Quite surprised to get this in my inbox today. A bit optimistic perhaps:

Following record-breaking numbers in 2019 and four sold out events, the Melbourne Marathon Festival returns to the revered Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Sunday, 4 October 2020. Click the button below for the latest updates on the 2020 event.

https://melbournemarathon.com.au/event-updates/
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC International Master
    I am changing my opinion about the quarantine. It feels more and more like an overkill for Australia.

I think Australia is very different from other countries. It is clear to me that Ro for Australia is less than 1. Must be because of temperature. The following facts support my hypothesis.

1) The borders from China had been open until early February. By that time many families have already returned from China back to Australia. There was very little control at that stage. All what happened they were asked not to attend schools for two weeks. We could see many families still coming to children playgrounds, etc. So this first wave just died out by itself. It did not in the USA and Europe. Why?

2) Look at the statistics for different states. Probably the most striking is for ACT. https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/updat...se-information
    There are in total 100 people sick and 80 of them have arrived from overseas. So only transmitted to 20 people from 80 people. Does it give Ro=0.25? Out of 100 people only 44 are still sick. And there is only 1 individual who is under investigation. Everybody else is connected to either overseas or somebody who is sick.

Ok, one can say ACT is a small village. Let us look at NSW. 60 percent of sick people have arrived from overseas. It gives Ro=0.67. Not as low as in Canberra but still below 1.

3) What about the dynamics? In Canberra it is literally 0-2 people added every day, while more people than that recover. In NSW numbers are falling drastically. It is 39 new cases today with 36 of them being people coming from overseas.

So I can see the point in stopping travelers from overseas and cruise ships, etc. I do not see the point in shutting the whole economy down. If this dynamics will continue I expect that the country will start moving back to normal. The next two weeks will be critical.
    Last edited by Vlad; 09-04-2020 at 06:43 PM.

The funny part is that nine tenths of byron shops are closed whereas Ballina 35 minutes away is opposite?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    I am changing my opinion about the quarantine. It feels more and more like an overkill for Australia.

I think Australia is very different from other countries. It is clear to me that Ro for Australia is less than 1. Must be because of temperature. ..
    Leave it to the experts. There are more than enough social media theorists

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    Experts? You mean epidemiologists? I have just heard one talking about how they decide on parameters for their models. You know what? They calibrate their models using data from overseas. Really? My point is exactly that Ro for Australia is different from other countries.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    I did not realize that someone who's ''bread and butter'' is quantitative data analysis is not exactly a social media theorist...
    You may agree or disagree with Vlad's analysis/interpretation of the data but he is more than qualified to do statistical analysis!
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 09-04-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information